198. Proclamation of the Federal Minister of national defence and sports regarding the woman promotion plan for the Federal Ministry for defence and sports
On the basis of section 11a of the federal equal treatment Act (B-GlBG), Federal Law Gazette No. 100/1993, as last amended by the Federal Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 140/2011, will be announced:
Wife promotion plan of the Federal Ministry for defence and sports for the period from 1 January 2008 to 31 December 2013 - adaptation for the period from 1 January 2012 to 31 December 2013
Table of contents 1 section - objectives and measures to achieve targets § 1 objectives § 2. equality as part of human resources and organizational development § 3. tenders and notices § 4. selection criteria § 5 preferred recording § 6 preferred appointment or order § 7 protection and dignity in the workplace § 8 linguistic equal treatment § 9 information work § 10 appraisal interview § 11 equal treatment officers and women's representative 2. section - special support measures § 12 increase of the percentage of women through measures of education § 13 career and career planning § 14 networking by women soldiers § 15 information § 16 childcare facilities article 17 part-time employment and leadership § 18 representation of Women in committees § 19 jurisdiction § 20 duties 3 section - final provisions article 21. In force 1 appearance section - objectives and measures to achieve targets
1. (1) the Federal Ministry for defence and sports is committed to an active policy of equal treatment, to ensure equal opportunities for women and men.
(2) the provisions of the women development plan are to apply to all members of the Department, as well as all members of the Austrian armed forces.
(3) with the implementation of the plan of woman promotion want track and carries out in particular the following objectives: 1. promoting the acceptance of equivalence of the work of women and men at all levels, 2. raising the percentage of women in all use and remuneration groups, particularly in leadership positions, 3. promoting the equal representation of women in all decision-making and consultative bodies in proportion to their share of the employment , 4 improving of the reconciliation of work and family as well as 5 the promotion of acceptance of the use of parental leave and part-time by men.
Equality as part of human resources and organizational development
2. (1) the equal treatment and equal opportunities for women and men is to realize the highest management level.
(2) the measures to promote women are to integrate into the system of personnel planning and staff development, and training.
(3) existing differences in the working conditions for women and men are to compensate for staffing and organisational measures.
(4) the subject of equal treatment and equal opportunities for women and men is to include in the curricula of basic education of all use and remuneration groups.
(5) the representatives and representatives of the employer, particularly the departments responsible for personnel and training agendas and commands, have to support all measures, to understand and to participate in their development.
Tenders and notices
All tender and announcement texts according to the tender Act 1989 (ED), BGBl. No. 85, or B GlBG must § 3 (1) to it in gender-neutral form. All qualifications relevant to the occupation are to include in these texts.
(2) whereas the term "Function" (use) on a workstation, which is associated to understand within a grade or a remuneration scheme of a usage or salary group and in this function group or a group of evaluation is the following.
(3) as long as the requirements of §§ 11 b and 11 c B GlBG (50% women in the respective function) are not met, is in bid invitation and announcement texts expressly pointed out, that the Federal Ministry for defence and sports aims at increasing the proportion of women and explicitly encourages the application therefore qualified women as well as women with the same qualifications are basically primarily inducted or ordered.
(4) if the proportion of women in the area of effect of the respective department or of the respective commands in a use or function is below 50%, is in the tendering or Bekanntmachungstext expressly to point out that applications from women for positions in this function are particularly desirable.
(5) employees are about tenders or notices of functions of the concerned Akgün or the relevant head of unit or the relevant Commander or the concerned commanders during a maternity leave (except under the Federal employees social plan Act (BB SozPG), Federal Law Gazette I no. 138/1997) to inform in a timely manner.
(6) when an invitation to tender or a notice under section 20 B GlBG OUTP or § 7 are to bring the bidding and the announcement texts which or the compliance officer of the respective area of representation.
(7) the names of the applicants and applicants are to bring the or the compliance officer of the respective area of representation. The application documents must be communicated on request.
(8) for the intended invitation to tender of a function according to §§ 2 to 4 or § 15a output agreement is to establish with the Working Group on equality issues. The intended invitation to tender as well as the details of the call are no later than two weeks before their planned implementation has been proven to bring the or the Chairman of the Working Group for equal treatment issues. The agreement is considered to be manufactured, if the Working Group for equality issues are the express consent or does not react within a period of two weeks after release. The Working Group for equal treatment issues may raise objections within the two-week period and make any counter-proposals. The objections or counter-proposals are to establish.
(9) paragraphs 1 to 8 shall apply to civilian as well as military functions.
Mrs discriminatory issues (including family planning) are § 4 (1) in job interviews inadmissible.
(2) in assessing the suitability of candidates no selection and evaluation criteria may be used, based on a discriminatory, role-stereotyped understanding of equality. In particular, the selection criteria referred to in article 5 must be observed B GlBG.
Applicants who are equally suitable for the desired position as the best competitors, generally prefers to record are § 5 (1) for all functions with an under-representation of women in accordance with § 11 b B GlBG of.
(2) has been recording preference before a woman given an equally suitable man, this is on the part of the service Authority (personnel office). The rationale is to transmit the or the competent compliance officer in writing.
(3) or the responsible compliance officer is to inform in writing by admissions of female staff.
Preferred appointment or order
Applicants who are equally suitable for the desired position as the best competitors, are § 6 (1) in accordance with § 11 c generally prefers to appoint B GlBG or order.
(2) applications from women during a maternity leave (except for the BB SozPG) pari passu with other applications to consider.
(3) was on the appointment or purchase preference before a woman given an equally suitable man, this is on the part of the service Authority (personnel office). The rationale is to transmit the or the competent compliance officer in writing.
Protection and dignity in the workplace
Section 7 (1) against a derogatory statement or procedure, bullying or sexual harassment is to remedy the situation immediately. The Federal Ministry for defence and sports has to take appropriate measures to raise awareness.
(2) employees are from or the superiors about the appropriate legal and other ways to inform.
Linguistic equal treatment
§ To formulate gender are 8 legislation, internal and external documents and publications of the Department. References can be used in female and male or unisex form.
The Frauenförderungsplan by the service Authority (personnel office) or the army personnel office has been proven to note is to bring servants newly emerging a § 9 (1) and women in the education service.
(2) the current woman promotion plan is to bring each Akgün or heads of each service and each Commander or any Commander.
(3) the current woman promotion plan is to place in each Department and each command to the insight, as well as in the intranet to publish. In the annually recurring squad information is pointing to the possibility of this insight. On request of an or a staff is the Frauenförderungsplan also in paper form to to provide.
(4) the Federal Ministry for defence and sports has to hold meet training and information events for the compliance officer, whose Stellvertrerinnen and Deputy as well as the women's representative.
(5) participation in information sessions of the compliance officer or women's representative is employees to enable, if not serious business interests are opposed.
(6) in the business division, an employee or an employee of the authority responsible for personnel matters for the women and parents relevant service legal issue agendas is to point out especially.
(7) the measures provided for in the Frauenförderungsplan are in regular meetings between the compliance officer and sectional and service Authority Board to advise and monitor their implementation.
§ 10. That or the superiors entrusted directly with the technical supervision has an appraisal interview in accordance with § 45a of the officials Services Law Act 1979 (BDG 1979), BGBl. No. 333, to lead once a year with each employee and each employee. Proven objectives and actions to achieve targets of the present woman promotion plan to address are on the part of the or of the supervisor.
Equal treatment and women's representative
11. (1) entitled to necessary free time the compliance officer and his or her representatives or substitutes, as well as the women's representative for the fulfilment of their tasks. Recourse is to notify the or the superiors. The failure of the mobilisation of the necessary free time is possible only for serious reasons.
(2) that relevant departments have to provide for the administrative support of the compliance officer and for providing the necessary resources (space, material and personnel expenses).
(3) the activity of the women's representative is an unbesoldetes voluntary work, which is in addition to the professional obligations and possible without affecting the operation of the service. This consideration is to take on the additional burden of this activity.
(4) on the basis of activity as equal treatment or as equal treatment representative, as substitute or Deputy or as a women's representative, no professional disadvantage may be.
(5) the compliance officer, their representatives and Deputy, and the women's representative are entitled to carry out their tasks at their place of work and for that purpose to use the facilities available to the workplace available.
(6) travel movements in pursuit of equal treatment or equal treatment representative, as a substitute, or Deputy, as well as women's Affairs are as a service operation in the place of employment or business trip in terms of travel fees regulation 1955 (RGV), BGBl. No. 133, to arrange and to pay.
(7) the Working Group on equality issues is to provide an adequate budget available to carry out their tasks.
(8) B GlBG are part of section 31 the compliance officer to provide information and to provide all requested information, such as statistical analysis, in the required form and processing available on request.
(9) in the electronic phone book of the Federal Ministry for defence and sports or the competent compliance officer and his or her deputy or deputies under the keyword "Equal treatment or equal treatment representative or Deputy Representative for the area of representation of xx" is to lead. Also to lead the women's representative of the respective departments.
2 section - special measures
Increasing the proportion of women through actions of training
Under the term 'Training' are § 12 (1) the following all basic training to understand training and further education.
(2) female staff for their current or possible future use both the internal and the external training, irrespective of the nature and place of the training facility, are especially and with all available means to support and promote. This concerns in particular career courses, language courses and seminars that serve the personality education and seminars concerning equality or gender mainstreaming.
(3) female employees are preferred to allow for training at the same fitness as approved advertisers. This applies in particular to continuing education courses that qualify for import into a higher-order function.
(4) the Akgün, the head of unit, the captain or the Commander has female servants about events of in-service training, in particular through training sessions for executives, always on time and has been proven to inform. It is pointed out that applications are particularly appreciated by women.
(5) the captain or the Commander has to ensure, through organizational, material and personnel support that for soldiers to the necessary conditions for admission as well as the positive completion are created by career courses. Particular care is on adequate training and learning to take.
(6) the Ellen head and the head of unit or the Commander and the Commander has to ensure, that training in the entire scale can be completed as well as sufficient time for preparations, in particular for the processing of registration formalities, as well as the procurement of documents, weapons or equipment available and support provided the female staff.
(7) training project have to be recorded in the appraisal interview in accordance with § 10.
(8) paragraph 1 to 7 apply to part-time employees.
(9) if necessary is to check whether training sessions with child care can be offered by the Education Department on request.
Career and career planning
13. (1) service supervisors have under their funding obligation to encourage soldiers and civilian employees specifically to attend training events and also about the individual, eligible for them training opportunities to inform you comprehensively and in a timely manner.
(2) the advancement of women is to actively integrate all organizational and hierarchical levels.
(3) addition is this obligation to support demonstrably in the context of an appraisal interview in accordance with § 10 to comply.
(4) by the Akgün, the heads, the captain or the Commander are appropriate measures to use to qualify women for taking leadership responsibility.
Networking of women soldiers
Section 14 (1) in accordance with the recommendations of the Federal Army Reform Commission is a strengthening of the co-ordination of matters of soldiers in close cooperation with relevant career advice including targeted mentoring to envisage the creation of Austria-wide communication platforms and material promoting of the creation and preservation of interests and social organizations of female soldiers.
(2) the Working Group on equality issues can be ordered a soldier, who agreed to stand for one or more other female soldiers as a mentor available to the mentor. The willingness to engage in activity as a mentor, as well as the activity itself are of the superior Commander or the superior Commander to support and promote.
(3) the activity of the mentor is an unbesoldetes voluntary work, which is in addition to the professional obligations and possible without affecting the operation of the service. This consideration is to take on the additional burden of this activity. The mentor is to free time with a duration of 4 hours per calendar month for the fulfilment of their tasks. The failure of the use of this free time is possible only for serious business reasons.
(4) on the basis of the activity as a mentor, no professional disadvantage may be.
(5) travel movements are in pursuit of activities as a mentor to order to the place of employment or business trip within the meaning of the RGV as service performance and to pay.
(6) Military Academy and the army non-commissioned officer Academy is to enable the holding of an annual graduate meeting to the extent of the work day graduates of the Theresian. The times of these meetings are considered service times, the necessary travel movements are to order to the place of employment or business trip within the meaning of the RGV as service performance and to pay.
Clerks are 15 (1) in the case in question by the service Authority (personnel office) on all models of flexible organisation of working time in connection with parental leave and part-time work arrangements to inform. In particular, men on the legal possibility of the use of parental leave or the sharing of parental leave between mother and father are noted.
(2) officials are to inform in the case in question on the conditions and effects of reduction of the week service.
Child care facilities
§ 16. The Federal Ministry for defence and sports has regularly carry out surveys of demand for child care facilities, and to take all appropriate measures to meet the needs of childcare facilities for children of staff. There are check also cooperation opportunities with childcare facilities in the vicinity of departments or commands and to provide the information.
Part-time work and leadership
§ 17. There are organisational requirements to create to make leadership positions to even part-time workers.
Representation of women in committees
Section 18 (1) the composition of commissions in accordance with § 10 B GlBG is to be at least one woman as a member of the Commission appointed by the employer. The right of the or of the Chairperson of the Working Group for equal treatment issues, or one of you or designated him staff to the meetings of the commissions with an advisory vote to take part, will remain untouched. At the request of or of the Chairman of the Working Group for equal treatment issues, an opinion is a protocol or an opinion to join.
(2) the Akgün, the head of unit, the captain or the Commander has to promote women as regards membership of commissions and support.
§ 19. The implementation of the measures contained in this woman promotion plan is whether the institutions who have to make decisions or proposals with regard to the matters of human, financial, organizational, or relating to the training or reimburse to the respective business division.
§ 20. The implementation of the measures referred to in this woman promotion plan is one of the duties of the competent organs. The violation of the provisions contained in this woman promotion plan is to punish according to the staff regulations.
3 section - final provisions
Into force appearance
This Frauenförderungsplan § 21 (1) January 1, 2012 into force.
(2) the woman promotion plan of the Federal Ministry for defence and sports II announced in BGBl. No. 304/2010, occurs at the end of the December 31, 2011 except force.