201 Decree of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management through the inclusion of fringe benefits in the teaching load of teachers in agricultural and forestry colleges of the Federal Government (LFNebLV)
On the basis of § 9 para 3 of the Federal law of July 15, 1965, about the extent of the teaching load of the Federal teacher, BGBl. No 244/1965, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I is no 52/2009, with regard to the teachers in agricultural and forestry colleges of the Federal Government in agreement with the Federal Minister for women and prescribed public service:
Line several school events
§ 1. The line of a multi-day school event with a duration of at least four days and nights is III to the extent 4.33 hours of teaching obligation group for the week in which the respective school event ends, to be expected in the teaching load.
Use in educational institutions or research centres
§ 2. The use of teachers of educational institutions organizationally associated with agricultural and forestry educational institutions of the Federal Government (such as teaching, teaching forestry, education budget, winery) or institutes, as far as these activities within the framework of an existing service classification are provided, is to calculate actual hours as a unit of value in the teaching load for two.
As head of the workshop or workshop leader
§ 3. The activity as a workshop Manager or head of the workshop is to allow each school to the extent of a unit per organisation and actually intended training workshop in the teaching load.
Use as head of education or Director of education
§ 4. Use as head of education or Director of education at boarding schools organizationally associated with agricultural and forestry educational institutions of the Federal Government is as follows in the teaching load to expect:
2 hours a week of teaching obligation Group III up to 50 boarders.
3 hours a week of teaching obligation Group III to 100 boarding students.
4 hours a week of teaching obligation Group III to 150 boarders.
5 hours a week of teaching obligation Group III to 200 boarding students.
6 hours a week of teaching obligation Group III to 250 boarding students.
7 hours per week of teaching obligation Group III up to 300 students.
8 hours a week of teaching obligation Group III to 350 students.
9 hours per week of teaching obligation Group III to 400 boarding students.
10 hours a week of teaching obligation Group III from 401 boarding students
Care of IT jobs
5. (1) is the educational technical support of information technology jobs (IT jobs) to the extent specified in paragraph 2 in the teaching load to calculate. This service includes in the educational professional area in particular
1 application-related hardware and software support in the server/order including Internet connectivity and user programs, 2. the use of development environments and IT tools in the subjects who need IT support, 3. the supervision of the teachers and the students on the Web - and IT operation of the school under special attention to security measures inventoried IT jobs, 4. participation in the relevant procurement, 5. the management of the library and electronic Web-based specialist glossaries and 6 create own and the evident attitude of electronic publications as well as Web 2.0 - applications of the Department.
(2) the extent of inclusion in the teaching load is for
up to 20 IT jobs
3 hours per week, as well as
for each other IT workplace
each 0.05 hours per week
Teaching obligations Group II. This inclusion is due to only with the following maximum duration: total number of pupils per school site
Hours per week
up to 150
301 to 500
501 to 800
more than 800
Teaching obligations Group II.
(3) see IT jobs within the meaning of paragraphs 1 and 2 are both networked and non-networked inventoried IT jobs (including intranet) to understand, unless you use it all the time for teaching. As IT jobs requirements that all students of that class using a NotebookPC or NetbookPC in the classroom and the teaching program of this class in the majority of subjects on this teaching technology is matched, also include outside the school network PC analog mobile devices such as NotebookPCs or NetbookPCs of the students under the. The number of students referred to in paragraph 2 is calculated for each school year due to the number of students at the date of the Austrian school statistics for the preceding school year for the respective school. The number of IT jobs is determined after the IT workstations inventoried for the concerned school site in the previous school year. The number of to be considered NotebookPCs or NetbookPCs of the students aimed the according to the number of the students of that class in the preceding school year in the classroom of used NotebookPCs or NetbookPCs, if the lessons of this class in the majority of subjects on the educational technology was matched.
(4) learning platforms (LMS systems) used for the educational professional care for in the classroom such as such as Moodle or dotLRN deserves an inclusion of a weekly hour of teaching obligation Group II in the teaching load, if
1. at least half of the students and the teachers of a school site with LMS systems is managed and 2 goes to no account referred to in paragraph 1.
(5) several teachers with the support of IT jobs are at a school, are the settlements on these teachers taking on the tasks entrusted to split.
Entry into force; Expiry of
Ordinance of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry of 5 July 1990 through the inclusion of fringe benefits in the teaching load of the Federal teacher, BGBl. section 6 (1) with the entry into force of this regulation occurs no. 556/1990, as amended by Federal Law Gazette II No. 380/1998, override.
(2) article 5 of this regulation occurs at the end of the 31 August 2013 override.