237. Regulation of the Board of the E-control on the exemption from the obligation to pay the eco power package and about the cost cap for low-income households (RES 2012 exemption regulation)
On the basis of article 46, paragraph 3, and § 49 para 3 eco-electricity Act 2012 (2012 ÖSG) Federal Law Gazette I no. 75/2011, is prescribed:
Scope of application
§ 1. This regulation lays down detailed rules on that finding the cost limit offence and procedures to be complied the exemption from the obligation to pay the eco power package, as well as the right to claim of the exemption by the beneficiary. In addition, an adequate compensation of benefits of GIS fees Info Service GmbH (GIS) is set in the context of request processing exemption applications by the eco clearing agency.
Claim be right Iger persons
2. (1) persons associated telephone fee subsidy law the place of persons pursuant to article 3, are, for resident skin, exempt from the obligation to pay the eco power package and the eco power funding contribution exceeding EUR 20.
(2) eligibility for the exemption applies only to the contractual partner of the network agreement.
Application and proof of the conditions for authorisation
3. (1) is the liberation of the eco power package and the determination of the requirements for the cost cap at the eco power subsidy to request by the claimant at the GIS using the form provided for this purpose. This form as a download on their homepage will provide the GIS.
(2) the existence of the exemption conditions is voice fee subsidy law to prove by the beneficiary pursuant to the provisions in section 4.
(3) the identification of the counting points affected by the exemption of the eco power package and the cost CAP has to be made by submission of appropriate documents by the applicant.
(4) the beneficiary is to inform in writing through the GIS within 3 weeks of full submission of the documents about the approval or rejection of the application for exemption from the eco power package and the cost cap at the eco power funding contribution. The period for the release of the eco power package and for the cost cap at the eco power subsidy is to specify in the letter. It is a rejection of the application.
Exemption period § 4 (1) of the approval conditions are the eco power package and the exceeding 20 euro eco power subsidy from the month following the submission of the operator no longer billed to be. When the accounting, the corresponding amounts are to refund or credit in the next accounting. On the statement about the system usage fees, it is pointing to the liberation.
(2) that liberation from the eco power package and the eco power funding contribution can be made for a period not exceeding 5 years.
(3) multiple reporting points are located in the complex of the claimants main residence, so a factoring of the 20 euro may limit for purposes of the calculation of the liberation of the eco power subsidy according to the number of counting points.
Data delivery § 5 (1) the GIS has to inform the respective network operator on the authorisation of the exemption from the eco power package and the eco power funding contribution exceeding EUR 20. The information has name and address of the claimant, to include the liberation period and the counting point labels, for which there is the exemption claimed.
(2) E-control for the previous calendar year has the GIS to at least 31.3 of the following year, for the first time by 31.3.2013, to submit an annual report on the execution of the liberation. The report has to contain at least the number of new applications, the extensions of expiring exemptions, as well as the number of rejections. The sum of the number of processed applications is Z. 1-8 telephone fee grant Act be broken down by categories of beneficiaries according to the article 3, paragraph 1.
Template - for information, and reporting
Section 6 (1) which has qualifying GIS a change of the eligibility requirements in particular a change of his income immediately to announce. The GIS has the claimant on this obligation expressly to point out.
(2) the beneficiary has to provide information about the circumstances of the eligibility of the GIS at the request at any time.
Withholding the benefits of GIS fees Info Service GmbH
§ 7 (1) for the implementation of the processes required for the processing of exemption requests will receive the GIS a one-time lump-sum compensation in the amount of € 195,000 net.
(2) for each processed request, costs amounting to € 5.30 net be replaced per registration.
(3) the accounting of the GIS in the eco power clearing agency about the services provided is carried out quarterly.
Section 8 (1) which according to § 22 para 3 eco-electricity Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 149/2002 as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 104/2009 permits exemption from the counting point flat rate granted (now eco power package) continue to apply until the end of the respective period of liberation as a liberation from the eco power package and the excess of 20 euro eco power funding contribution according to ÖSG 2012. Following the expiry of the exemption, the exemption at the GIS is again to apply for.
Entry into force
§ 9. This Regulation shall enter into force the day of the announcement.