239 regulation of Rundfunk und Telekom Regulierungs-GmbH, with the level of detail, the content and the form of communication not only advantageous changes according to § 25 paragraph 3 are set 2003 TKG (communication regulation - MitV)
On the basis of § 25 paragraph 3 TKG 2003, Federal Law Gazette I no. 70/2003 idF BGBl I no. 102/2011, is prescribed:
§ 1. Objective of this regulation is not only favourable to the transparent message to subscribers of impending unilateral changes in contract conditions by operators of telecommunication services according to § 25 paragraph 3 TKG 2003.
§ 2. The operator has to inform that the participants can gain easy concrete knowledge of the content and the impact of changes on the affected contract the participants.
Level of detail of the communication
§ 3 (1) is the participant the essence of not only advantageous changes for each individual treaty relationship separately to represent. Several arrangements of identical changes are affected, a common representation of the changes for the affected contractual relationships is possible.
(2) in particular in the following regulatory content, communication anyway, has to include the explanation of existing contractual arrangements and the proposed new regulations for the concrete, affected by the changes in contract: 1 notice periods and dates, 2. clocking, 3 pay increases and 4. introduction of new charges.
(3) be indicated is whether it is a one-time, regular, or variable fees. In regular charges is to specify at what intervals the fee will be charged.
Content of the notice § 4 (1) is the communication to the participant then initiate on the heading "Important information" with the following wording: "we inform you about a not only enabling changes in contractual conditions. It should from the [name of the in force Tretensdatums] for your contract or Their contractual relationships of [name of the contractual relationship of the contractual relationships] following changes come into force: "."
(2) following is the essence of not only beneficial changes in accordance with the paragraphs 2 and 3 to represent.
(3) the participant is also with the following wording of his right to cancel the contract free of charge until the date of entry of into force of the changes, to inform: "due to the planned changes, you have the right to terminate the above contractual relationship / the above contractual relationships for free up to the in force of the changes to the [name of the in force Tretensdatums]. In the event of termination due to this special termination right, no residual fees for a possibly existing minimum contract period or claim incurred made concessions. The termination must be received by to them on time, mentioned above up to date with us. "."
(4) the wording of paragraph 4 is para 1 and 3 with the planned in force Tretensdatum of the changes as well as the affected contractual relationship or the affected contractual relationships, if several arrangements of identical changes are affected, to supplement.
(5) in the event that an objection of the participant against planned changes to the conditions of the contract has been agreed between the operator and the Subscriber, the regulation shall apply mutatis mutandis and the wording of the section is to adapt 4 para 1 and 3.
Form of notice § 5 (1) which operator has to make sure that each participant receives his release at least one month before the entry in force of the proposed amendments.
(2) the message has in their design the following requirements must conform to:
1. the font size has to meet at least the font size used for text in the communication and must be easy to read.
2. the notification is to frame. Only the text specified pursuant to section 4 May are represented within the frame.
3. as a heading, use the wording "Important information". The title should be centered.
4. If the message contains a subject, the wording is "important information on contractual changes" to use.
5. in any case, the message on the first page is to represent.
Into force of section 6. This Regulation shall into force on August 1, 2012.