254. Regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, with the derKollektivvertrag of the Austrian Red Cross (WCC - collective contract completion 2012) to the Statute is explained
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection is in accordance with article 18, paragraph 1 Labor Constitutional Act, BGBl. No. 22 / 1974, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 111/2010 empowered, at the request of a collective agreement enabled Corporation who is party to a collective agreement to grant legally binding effect this collective agreement by declaration to the Statute also beyond its spatial, technical and personal effects when the conditions specified in paragraph 3.
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has adopted the following statutes by order of 16 July 2012 after a Senate hearing:
Articles of the collective agreement of the Austrian Red Cross (WCC - collective contract completion 2012)
Scope of the Statute
§ 1. The Statute applies
a) professionally: For providers of rescue and ambulance services, except mountain -, water -, caves -, air ambulance and rescue dog section b) spatial: for the Republic of Austria c) personally: all employers within the professional scope, as well as by this employer-seekers in the territorial scope employed workers and apprentices, unless their working conditions through a valid collective agreement (except collective agreements pursuant to § 18 para 4 ArbVG) covered.
Content of the articles of Association
2. (1) the completed between the Austrian Red Cross and the Austrian Trade Union Federation, Union of private employees, printing, journalism, paper and Union VIDA,
Collective agreement concerning the amendment of the collective agreement of the Austrian Red Cross as of 1 January 2012 (WCC - collective contract completion 2012),
be deposited with the Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection under register number KV 240/2012 and published in the "Amtsblatt zur Wiener Zeitung" of June 16, 2012, explains to the articles of Association.
(2) of the Statute declaration provisions are excluded, as far as they are lit on departments outside the section 1. take a listed departments.
(3) In addition, the changes of State-specific annexes for the federal country each is guided with the following exceptions to the statutes contained in the agreement are explained:
-Section IV Z 12, second paragraph - section V Nos. 1 and 4.
Beginning of the effectiveness and validity of the Statute
§ 3 (1) as effective beginning of the Statute will be July 1, 2012. The validity of the Statute depends on the validity of the gesatzten collective agreement.
(2) in-house made increases the wages or salaries, which is due to the entry into force of the present collective agreement as of January 1, 2012 until the enactment of the Statute are can to is wage - or is salary increase, which is made by the Declaration of the Statute, be counted.