262. Regulation of the Minister of Justice, the rules of procedure for the courts of I. and II. instance (GEO.) modifies the
On the basis of article VII which sixth court relief amendment, Federal Law Gazette is no. 222/1929, prescribed:
The rules of procedure for the courts of I. and II. instance (GEO.), Federal Law Gazette No. 264/1951, as last amended by regulation Federal Law Gazette II No. 451/2010, is amended as follows:
1. in article 11, paragraph 1, no. 3 replaced the phrase "Official and court days" by the word "Official days".
2. articles 69, 70 and 71 and headings are repealed; the word "Other" is not available in the heading of section 72.
3. in article 102, paragraph 1, the phrase is "by the head of the Court (§ 99 para 1) or taken to a court days (§ 70)" by the phrase "by the head of the Court, or by the head of the Court adopted (§ 99 para 1)" replaced.
4. in section 449, paragraph 1, the phrase "or at the time of the return of the judge, who took over on the court day book land" is eliminated.
Entry into force
This Regulation shall enter into force, with October 1, 2012 with the proviso that the article 11 par. 1 Z 3, 69, 70, 71, 72, 102 paragraph of 1 and 449 section 1 geo. in the force until the expiration of the September 30, 2012 version for which according to annex 2 of the agreement in accordance with section 15a B-VG between the Federal Government and the province of lower Austria on the bezirksgerichtliche organization in the province of lower Austria, BGBl. No. 585/1991 court days provided for still leaking are applicable.