263. Regulation of the Federal Minister of economy, family and youth, the Federal Minister for transport, innovation and technology, the Federal Minister for Justice and Chancellor, modifies the Ordinance, the creation of indexes of prices in the economy
On the basis of sections 4 to 10, 19, 30 and 32 paragraph 2 and paragraph 4 Z 3 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000, Federal Law Gazette I no. 163/1999, I no. 111/2010, is last amended by Federal Law Gazette in agreement with the Chancellor and in terms of section 16 also prescribed in consultation with the Federal Minister of Finance:
The regulation of the Federal Minister for Economic Affairs and labour, the Federal Minister for transport, innovation and technology, the Federal Minister for Justice and the Chancellor about the creation of indices of price trends in the economy, Federal Law Gazette II No. 147/2007, amended by regulation BGBl. II No 36/2009, is amended as follows:
1. § 7 para 2 No. 1 is:
"1 survey units, when they sector-such a meaning of sales exhibit them, if necessary, supplemented by using schichtspezifischer random sample of selected survey units, most likely after the price development of the represented industry and" 2. In section 7, paragraph 4, the phrase "Data of the register of companies in accordance with § 25 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000" is replaced by the phrase "Data of the register of statistical units in accordance with section 25a of the Federal Statistics Act 2000".
3. paragraph 16 paragraph 1:
"(1) an additional annual reimbursement of costs in the amount of 425.248 euro deserves the Federal Agency for the survey years 2011 and 2012."
4. paragraph 16 paragraph 2:
"(2) in 2012 are to undergo the costs for the implementation of the statistics pursuant to this regulation of an evaluation and to set the year of survey for the 2012 following survey years. Should be a such defined not in a timely manner, shall apply to the subsequent survey years. the amounts of the year 2012 to its realignment"
5. paragraph 16 paragraph 4:
"(4) the claim for reimbursement of costs in relation to the Federal Ministry for economy, family and youth (BMWFJ), the Federal Ministry for transport, innovation and technology (BMVIT), the Federal Ministry of Justice (BMJ) and the Federal Chancellery (BKA) for the survey years 2011 and 2012 each in the following amount:"
277.221 euro 124.356 euro
6 paragraph 18, together with the heading:
§ 18. As far as other legislation is referenced in this regulation, these are to be applied in the following version:
1. Regulation (EC) No 1165/98 concerning short-term statistics, OJ No. L 162 of the 05.06.1998 p. 1, as last amended by Regulation (EC) No. 596/2009, OJ No. L 188 of July 18, 2009 p. 14;
2. Regulation (EC) No. of 2223/96 on the European system of accounts at national and regional level in the European Community, OJ No. L 310 of 30.11.1996 pp. 1, as last amended by Regulation (EU) No. 715/2010, OJ No. L 210 of August 11, 2010 p. 1;
3. Regulation (EC) no 1503/2006 implementing and amending Regulation (EC) No. 1165/98 concerning short-term statistics in terms of on the definition of the variables, the list of variables and frequency of data creation, OJ No. L 281 of the 12.10.2006 p. 15, as last amended by Regulation (EC) No 1178/2008, OJ No. L 319 of November 29, 2008 p. 16;
4. Regulation (EEC) no 696/93 on the statistical units for the observation and analysis of the economy in the community, OJ No L 76 of the 30.03.1993 p. 1, last amended by Regulation (EC) No 1137/2008, OJ No. L 311 of November 21, 2008 p. 1;
5. Act 1988, Federal Law Gazette No. 401, in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 22/2012;
6 regulation concerning short-term statistics in the producing area, Federal Law Gazette II No. 210/2003, as amended by regulation BGBl. II Nr 315/2007;
7 regulation on short-term statistics in the service sector, Federal Law Gazette II No. 233/2003, as amended by regulation BGBl. II No 30 / 2009;
"8 performance and structural statistics regulation, Federal Law Gazette II No. 428/2003, as amended by regulation BGBl. II Nr 226/2009."
Mitterlehner Bures Karl Faymann