269. agreement in accordance with article 15a B-VG between the Federal Government and the countries on the recognition of the quality framework for adult education Ö-CERT
The Federal Government - represented by the Federal Minister for education, art and culture - and the States of Burgenland, Carinthia, lower Austria, Upper Austria, Salzburg, Styria, Tyrol, Vorarlberg and Vienna, each represented by the Governor or the Governor - Parties hereinafter - have agreed to close following agreement on matters pertaining to the administration of the private sector in accordance with article 15a of the Federal Constitution Act:
Objectives and recognition
(1) the quality framework for adult education Ö CERT (called in the following "Ö-CERT") has the aim to ensure the nationwide recognition of quality management systems and quality assurance procedures in the adult education between countries as well as between the Federal Government and the laender.
(2) by Ö CERT clarity should for participants in training courses, funding bodies and adult education organisations in are created, what quality management systems and quality assurance procedures are recognized in adult education in the entire Federal territory by the Contracting Parties, as well as causes an administrative simplification for funding and adult education organizations.
(3) in order to achieve the objectives laid down in paragraph 1 and 2, the Contracting Parties, in the allocation of funding according to their respective terms, can commit unless they have a quality management system or quality assurance process for adult education organisations, to acknowledge the fulfillment of Ö CERT anyway, as sufficient evidence.
Quality framework for adult education Ö-CERT
(1) it is understood according to the following provisions between the Treaty parties Ö cert.
(2) Ö CERT is filled with an adult education organization, if the following requirements are met: 1. proof of the existence of one of the quality management system or quality assurance procedures in annex 1; the current list of Ö-CERT approved quality management systems and quality assurance procedures is published on the website www.oe-cert.at;
2. fulfilment of the basic requirements of Appendix 2.
(3) performance of Ö-CERT is indicated by the entry in a directory of providers of quality, in compliance with data protection. The entry in the directory is available for the duration of the respective certification plus six months. This list will be published on the website www.oe-cert.at.
(4) a withdrawing Ö-CERT and a removal from the directory is beyond the six-month limit of tolerance after the respective certificate has expired, or if the basic conditions are no longer met.
(5) the parties agree on the criteria for the recognition of quality management systems and quality assurance procedures in accordance with Appendix 3 as a basis for any updates of the annex 1.
(6) for the implementation of Ö-CERT, a steering and an accreditation group be established.
(1) a representative or a representative from each country and four representatives or representatives of the Federation's members include the Steering Group; Technical experts or experts can be invited to attend in an advisory. The representatives or representatives of the countries are nominated by their respective countries. The representatives or representatives of the Federal Government are nominated by the Federal Minister for education, art and culture.
(2) the tasks of the Steering Group are: 1. update the annex 1 in accordance with article 2 paragraph 5 2. selection of the members of the accreditation group in accordance with article 4 3. coordination of public relations work and 4. adoption of rules of procedure for the Steering Group and the accreditation group.
(3) in accordance with paragraph decisions are 2 for 2, 3 and 4 in the presence of at least half of the members entitled to vote, by a three-quarters majority of the voting members present. Decisions in accordance with para 2 require the consent of all members of the Steering Group for 1. The Chairman or the Chairman selects the Steering Group from among its members.
(1) five members include the accreditation group, which are scientific in the adult education act or experts or experts in the field of adult education. The term of Office of members shall be two years. Decisions are taken unanimously in the presence of at least four members.
(2) the tasks of the accreditation group are: 1. examination of submitted applications for Ö-CERT and the decision on granting or not granting Ö CERT (entry in the directory) in accordance with article 2 paragraph 3 as well as examination and decision of extension or withdrawing this entry in the directory. the decisions of the accreditation group are to bring the Steering Group;
2. review the half-yearly reports of the adult education organizations of that were recorded for the time being in the directory and 3. publication of an annual report.
Office and finance
The Office as operational level is established by the Federal Minister for education, art and culture and financed. The Office provides the infrastructure for the activity of the Steering and accreditation group. The costs for the accreditation group is the Federal Ministry for education, arts and culture.
The mission expenses of the representatives of the country or country representatives in the Steering Group be borne by the sending countries
Relation to legislation
Remains of this agreement article 8 of the Federal Act on the vocational matriculation examination, Federal Law Gazette I no. 68/1997, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 45/2010 untouched.
(1) this agreement enter into force for all Contracting Parties, their notifications relating to the fulfilment of the preconditions of the Federal Constitution or the Länder constitutions for the force have arrived to date at the Federal Ministry for education, arts and culture, with December 1, 2011 unless up to this point the releases of the Federal Government and are reached from at least six countries. This is not the case, she the releases of the Federal Government to the first of the following month into force, where and are reached from at least six countries.
(2) for any other party this agreement, with the first of the month after receipt of the communication into force.
(3) the Federal Ministry for education, arts and culture informed the countries about the force.
Period of validity
The agreement is concluded for an indefinite period and may be terminated at any time in writing in compliance with a notice period of 12 months by any Contracting Party. In the event of termination, the agreement for the remaining Contracting Parties remains upright, provided the Federal Government and at least six countries are parties.
This agreement is issued in a single original. The original copy is deposited with the Federal Ministry for education, arts and culture. This has to transmit certified copies of the agreement to all Contracting Parties.
The agreement entered into force Burgenland 1 April 2012 Tyrol for the countries of Carinthia, Niederöstereich, Upper Austria, Salzburg, Styria and Vorarlberg with December 1, 2011, for the province of Vienna, with January 1, 2012, for the country with 1 March 2012 and for the country.
List of quality management systems recognized for the quality framework for adult education Ö-CERT and quality assurance procedures
ÖNORM EN ISO 9001:2008
Austrian standards, European standard, international organization of for Standardization 9001:2008
European Foundation for quality management: "committed to", "recognised for excellence"
Learner-oriented quality testing in continuing education
Quality development in the network of educational institutions
Swiss quality certificate for further education institutions
UPPER AUSTRIA EBQS
Seal of quality of the Upper Austrian adult and further education
CERT Austria, certification body for education and training providers-Danube University Krems
Salzburg quality assurance / quality development procedure
Quality mark for Wiener educational institution. Vienna employment of promotion fund - a Fund of the city of Vienna Appendix 2
Basic requirements for inclusion in the quality framework for adult education Ö-CERT
Paradigms of the adult education institution 1 senior A.) General prerequisites - basic philosophy of education education has its own value in all phases of life: it is positively effect on political participation, social life together, professional capacity and personal identity. Education is more than instrumental learning, qualification and training.
2. lifelong learning
Lifelong learning includes all formal, non-formal and informal learning at different back from childhood including the phase of retirement. Lifelong learning is defined as any targeted takes, which is a continuous improvement of knowledge, skills and competences. This 'Learning' is understood as processing of information and experience to knowledge, insights and skills.
3. adult education adult education (synonym: continuing education) includes all forms of formal, non-formal and targeted informal learning by adults after a different extended phase of education regardless of the level achieved in this process.
Adult education includes all professional, academic, political and cultural teaching and learning for adults, controlled by others or even in the public, private and economic context.
Erwachsenenbildnerisches action based on educational strategies and social responsibility, organizational structures, as well as legal and financial bases.
4. provider definition as provider of adult education are all forms of Organization (associations, companies, institutions, co-ordinating organizations of networks and collaborations) offered by the adult education in the sense of the definition above.
(B).) Organization-related basic requirements 1.
The organisation * required at least an offer in Austria, which is regularly and systematically planned and publicly communicated; There is offer transparency.
2. adult education is a core task of the organization.
3. the organisation must have conducted adult education / further education measures at the time of the application since at least 3 economic / calendar years.
4. the head of the head of the organization or at least an employee or an employee must have pedagogically well-founded education or training and a 2 year relevant professional experience one.
5. the terms and conditions of the Organization must be publicly transparent and accessible.
* Also organizational units be understood under organization in order, that have a high degree of autonomy, financial and quality-related responsibilities and powers. The organization units must have therefore essential elements of an independent organization.