325. Regulation of the Minister of Finance on the definition of the areas in which variable payout limits are allowed
On the basis of article 12 par. 5 of the Federal Budget Act 2013 (BHG 2013), Federal Law Gazette I no. 139/2009, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 62/2012, is prescribed:
§ 1. Variable payout limits are defined for the following areas: 1 statutory pension insurance;
2. statutory unemployment insurance;
3. payouts, which are dependent on the basis of financial compensation-legal regulations of development of tax revenue;
4. purpose of grants under the Federal law on hospitals and sanatoria, Federal Law Gazette No. 1/1957 (Fong);
5. payments by the European Union within the framework of the shared budget management according to art. 53 (b) of Regulation No 1605/2002 on the financial regulation applicable to the general budget of the European communities, OJ L No. 248 S. 1, be refunded by the Landsberg (EU economy);
6 payouts that are necessary due to the liabilities taken over by the Federal Minister for finance – except for those loss guarantees (article 1356 of the General Civil Code) - as well as on the basis of Article 93a, par. 3 of the Banking Act;
7 payouts, that no. 138/2012, will be required on the basis of the Treaty establishing the European stability mechanism (ESM), BGBl. III.
§ 2 (1) comes into force on January 1, 2013 this regulation and is first to use in the creation of the Federal Finance frame law for the financial years 2013 and 2016.
(2) the Decree Federal Law Gazette II No. 202/2008 as amended by Federal Law Gazette II No. 325/2012, occurs at the end of 31 December 2012 with the proviso, that it 2013 apply BHG is still enforcement of § 122 para 3.