327. Regulation of the Minister of Finance on the setting of the parameter for the variable range of the statutory unemployment insurance (parameter regulation - unemployment)
On the basis of article 12 par. 5 of the Federal Budget Act 2013 (BHG 2013), Federal Law Gazette I no. 139/2009, last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 35/2012, is in agreement with the Federal Minister of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection:
1. (1) the sum of payments for services according to § 6 paragraph 1 Z 1 to 7 of the unemployment insurance Act (AlVG), Federal Law Gazette 1977 are no. 609/1977, and the payouts for insurance, granted to recipients of these services, as a parameter for the variable scope of the statutory unemployment insurance (§ 1 No. 2 of the regulation of the Minister of Finance on the establishment of the areas where variable payout limits are allowed , Federal Law Gazette II No. 325/2012) set.
(2) in the fiscal years 2013 and 2014 including those for subsidies for short-time working in accordance with § belong to the payments referred to in paragraph 1 37 b of the labour market Service Act (AMSG), Federal Law Gazette No. 313/1994, as well as for aid for short-time working with qualification in accordance with § 37 c AMSG.
(3) in the fiscal years 2013 and 2014 those activation aid include the payments referred to in paragraph 1 in accordance with § 37d AMSG; the payouts for activation aid may not exceed EUR 56 million in each fiscal year.
§ 2. The disbursement framework varies in the extent in which the value of the parameter changes.
3. (1) this regulation with 1 January 2013 enter into force; It is for the first time to use in the creation of the Federal Finance frame law for the financial year 2013 to 2016.
(2) the Ordinance BGBl. II No 205/2008, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette II No. 322/2012, occurs at the end of 31 December 2012 with the proviso, that it 2013 apply BHG is still enforcement of § 122 para 3.