344. Regulation of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management concerning the statistics on aquaculture production (aquaculture statistics regulation 2012) 2012
On the basis of articles 4 to 10 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000, Federal Law Gazette I no. 163/1999, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 111/2010, will be in agreement with the Federal Chancellor, in terms of section 12 also in agreement with the Federal Minister of finance and in terms of section 11 on the basis of § 3 of the LFBIS Act, BGBl. No. 448 / 1980, last amended by federal law BGBl. No. 505 / 1994 , decreed:
Arrangement for the compilation of statistics
§ 1. The Federal Statistics Austria (Federal Agency) has to fulfil the obligations of in Austria on the basis of Regulation (EC) No. 762/2008 on the submission of aquaculture statistics by the Member States and repealing Regulation (EC) no 788/96, OJ No. L 218 of August 13, 2008 p. 1, carry out surveys in accordance with this regulation and to create statistics on aquaculture production on the basis of the data collected by year end.
Statistical units, population
2. statistical units within the meaning of this regulation are companies that aquaculture within the meaning of article 2 paragraph 1, lit. use b of to Regulation (EC) No. 762/2008.
§ 3. The statistical surveys are carried out annually over the previous calendar year (calendar year) the statistical units in accordance with section 2.
4. the following characteristics are to raise: 1 the production of aquaculture rearing facilities and breeding facilities in accordance with annex II of to Regulation (EC) No. 762/2008, 2nd generation in hatcheries and rearing facilities in accordance with annex IV of to Regulation (EC) No. 762/2008 and 3. the structure of the aquaculture sector as defined in annex V of to Regulation (EC) No. 762/2008.
Type of survey
§ 5. The characteristics referred to in article 4 are to raise personal in the way of the census by survey statistical units in accordance with section 2.
Section 6 (1) in the surveys is information disclosure in accordance with § 9 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000.
(2) to exchange the information that natural and legal persons, as well as partnerships of under commercial law are committed, operate a statistical unit in accordance with article 2 in its own name.
Carrying out the survey
Section 7 (1) the survey referred to in article 6, paragraph 1 is made by the Federal Agency.
(2) for the survey, the Federal Agency has to create uniform documents of survey (questionnaire with explanatory notes) and to provide them the respondents both in paper form and in electronic form.
Duty of the respondents
§ 8. The respondents according to § 6 are obliged to return these within this period at the Federal Agency and fully and to the best of our knowledge to fill in the questionnaire of the Federal Institute within three weeks of receipt.
Other duties to cooperate
9-former owner of statistical units in accordance with article 2 are obliged to participate in the determination of the new statistical information providers pursuant to section 6 para 2 by the Federal Agency.
Information about the obligation to supply information
§ 10. The Federal Agency has the respondents about the consequences in accordance with section 66 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000 denial of information and knowingly incomplete or not the best knowledge to instruct relevant information.
Transmission of data in the LFBIS
§ 11. The Federal Agency has collected individual data to the Federal Minister of agriculture and forestry, to provide environmental and water management for inclusion in the agricultural and forestry business information system (LFBIS).
Reimbursement of costs
§ 12. The Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management has to make the Federal Agency a reimbursement in the amount of €570,-25 once in 2012.
Entry into force; Expiry of
§ 13. This Regulation shall at the end of the day of the by-laws in force; It is the regulation concerning statistics of aquaculture production, Federal Law Gazette II No. 288/2003, override.