94. Federal law that modifies the Federal senior law
The National Council has decided:
The Federal Act on the promotion of concerns of the older generation (Federal senior Act), Federal Law Gazette I no. 84/1998, last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 52/2009, is amended as follows:
1. paragraph 1:
„§ 1. Through the measures provided for in this Act shall be ensured the representation of the concerns of the older generation to policymakers on the federal level and the advice, information and support for seniors by senior organizations and promoted measures to respect and further development of the quality of life of seniors."
2. in article 4, paragraph 1, the number "34" by the number "36" is replaced.
3. in article 4, paragraph 1 and 3, article 5, paragraph 1 and 2, article 6, paragraph 1 and 2, § 9, § 16, § 17, § 19 para 4, § 20, § 24 para 2, 4, 5 Z 3 and § 6 and § 28 Nos. 1 and 2 the expression "Social security and generations" by "Labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection" will be replaced.
4. in section 4, paragraph 2 be no. 4, the expression "Foreign Affairs" by "European and international affairs" the expression "Education, science and culture" through "Science and research, the Federal Ministry for education, arts and culture", the word "and" after the expression "Technology" by a comma and the expression "Economic and work" by "Economics, the Federal Ministry of health, family and youth" replaced.
5. in article 5, paragraph 1, the expression "in the Amtsblatt of zur Wiener Zeitung" is replaced by "on the Internet site of the Federal Ministry for labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection" Z 1.
6. in article 6, paragraph 1, the expression "Senior Advisory Committee" is replaced by the expression "Federal Senior Advisory Board".
7. in article 8, the sales designation "Paragraph 6" by the sales designation replaced "Paragraph 5".
8 paragraph 9 Z 5:
"5. Member (substitute member) the proper exercise of the function is impossible."
9. in article 11, paragraph 1, the expression is replaced "Austrian or integration policy" by "Austrian, integration -, or generation-political".
10 § 11 par. 2 No. 2 is:
"2. the reimbursement proposals for social, economic, public health, housing political and cultural activities of senior policy on the basis of the Federal plan for seniors and seniors," 11. In section 11 subsection 2 4 is the word in Z "and" replaced by a comma, in Z 5 "and" inserted after "article 19 para 4" and following Z 6 added:
"6. the posting of members and alternate members in the certification Advisory Board pursuant to section 20a para 5 Nos. 3 and para. 6."
12. in article 18, paragraph 2, the expression "Z 3 to 5" is replaced by "Z 3 to 6".
13. after article 20, following provision shall be inserted:
'article 20a. (1) as a special senior promotion and the promotion of projects or measures, which serve the preparation and implementation of the certification of the elderly and nursing homes after Austria-wide uniform criteria for the objective evaluation of the quality of service delivery in such the elderly and nursing homes within the framework of a "national of quality certificate for elderly and nursing homes in Austria (NQZ)" comes.
(2) for a promotion referred to in paragraph 1 come only non-profit certification bodies consider that has the necessary experience in the certification, as well as in the elderly and nursing home sectors have supra-regional importance, neither carrier nor operators of elderly or nursing home are and also ensure an appropriate independence.
(3) a prerequisite for the promotion of projects or measures referred to in paragraph 1 is that the certification institution is obliged pursuant to par. 2 in particular, that
1 the certifications only voluntarily take place on the basis of an application of the carrier of the elderly or nursing home, 2 certifications are made uniform, transparent and objective criteria and only by appropriate and suitably qualified persons, 3. only old - or nursing homes are certified, for which the country, in which the home is operated, a) has issued a favourable opinion and b) prior written to the fundamental assumption the vast costs of specific certifications through appropriate replacement to the establishment after Committed 2 or the carrier of the home to be certified.
(4) the Federal Minister for labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection can set further regulations to paragraph 3 and the implementation of NQZ in policy, which published are on the website of the Federal Ministry for labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection.
(5) in the case of the Ministry, a certification Advisory Board establishes for labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, which is to deal with the certification of retirement and nursing homes, or questions concerning the training of persons responsible for the certification before a support contract (section 22) with a certification body pursuant to par. 2, prior to enactment or modification of policies according to par. 4 and other fundamental. The Certification Committee is convened at least once during the calendar year. Him belong to:
1. two representatives of the Federal Ministry for labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, of which one will be chaired, 2. a representative of the Federal Ministry of health, 3. two representatives of the Federal Senior Advisory Board, 4. a representative of the Federal Association of the elderly and nursing homes of in Austria, 5. a representative of the German Association for workers and employees, 6 a representative of the Austrian Chamber of Commerce, 7 three to experts be ordered by the Federal Minister for labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection from the fields of alter(n)swissenschaften and training , 8 representatives of the countries of that is in writing for a period of at least three years pursuant to par. 3 No. 3 lit. b have agreed to take over the vast cost of specific certifications of the homes operated in their area through appropriate replacements from the establishment referred to in paragraph 2 or the carrier of the home to be certified.
(6) the members of the Board of certification shall be appointed for five years, membership of Z is limited to the duration of cost pay commitment of the country 8 persons referred in paragraph 5. For each Member of the Certification Committee is to order a replacement member. Membership in the certification Advisory Board is an honorary position, the travel and subsistence costs of the members shall be borne by the sending each point."
14. in article 22, paragraph 1 No. 6 is the point replaced with a semi-colon and following no. 7 appended:
"7 promotions according to article 20a the prerequisites pursuant to section 20a para 3 and 4 must conform."
15. in article 22, the following paragraph 3 is attached pursuant to par. 2:
"(3) support contracts for projects and measures according to section 20a are limited to a maximum of five years and can be renewed only after a positive evaluation."
16 the following paragraph 8 is added to § the 27:
"(8) § 1, § 4 ABS. 1, 2 and 3, article 5, paragraph 1 and 2, article 6, paragraph 1 and 2, § 8, § 9, article 11, paragraph 1 and 2, § 16, § 17, § 18 para 2, § 19 para 4, section 20, section 20a, § 22 para 1 and 3, § 24 para 2, 4, 5 and 6 and section 28 as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 94/2012 come January 1, 2013 in force."