393rd regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, the minimum wage rate for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on properties for Upper Austria is set with the
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection is in accordance with section 22 paragraph 1 Labor Constitutional Act, BGBl. No. 22 / 1974, in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 111/2010 empowered to set the minimum wage at the request of a collective agreement-capable body, if no collective agreement is in effect for the sector concerned.
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has set below minimum wage rate by order of November 27, 2012, after a Senate hearing:
Minimum wage rate
for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on real estate, Upper Austria
§ 1. This minimum wage rate applies: 1. spatial: for the Federal Province of Upper Austria.
2. personally: For people who have been entrusted with the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises (houses with apartments and other premises) and their employer, a) which are not members of a collective agreement enabled Corporation in its capacity as a homeowner or b) when they acquire the ability of collective agreement after entry into force of the minimum wage tariff or join a collective agreement enabled Corporation, as long as they no collective agreement; completes
3. Professional: only for the cleaning, care and operation of equipment and facilities on properties and homes by the persons referred to in item 2.
Supervision of elevators
2. (1) under § 1 Z 2 such persons receive, if with them the care of a person lift is agreed, every month a lump sum of €105,65. This amount increases in residential buildings with more than seven stories to each other elevator exit Hall located above the seventh floor to €12.89.
(2) for the care of goods lifts, a monthly lump sum €21.18 a capacity to up to 50 kg and one of €58.06 for a load capacity of 50 kg per elevator.
(3) are located in a House not residential purposes serving premises, so deserves double the shares attributable to these objects.
(4) under the supervision of a lift, the daily test drive is to understand the pollution control of the lift and the cabin, as well as the cleaning of the machine House. These activities are compensated with the amounts stated in paragraphs 1 to 3.
Section 3 (1) for the care of terrace baths, indoor swimming pools and saunas to a monthly package, is to calculate the amount of actual work performance and on the basis of a total of €11.67. An hourly rate of €23,34 deserves for essential care and maintenance must be performed as instructed on Sundays and public holidays.
(2) for the supervision of hobby rooms, playgrounds, and similar establishments deserve a monthly fee, is to calculate the amount of actual work performance and on the basis of a total of €9.39.
(3) by the / a collection for the use of facilities conducted by the supervisor, a fee of 5% of the collected sum to also.
Green areas and gardens
§ 4 (1) for cleaning, watering and for mechanical mowing and removal of grass fees €1,0927 per square metre green area per year, divided into twelve monthly amounts.
(2) for the support of trees and shrubs, flowerbeds etc as well as the removal of leaves and branches and similar work goes to a monthly flat rate, is to calculate the amount according to the actual work performance and on the basis of a total of €9.40.
(3) the amount resulting from paragraph 1 shall be rounded to cents commercial.
Support for hot water and central heating systems
§ 5 (1) for the care of hot water and central heating systems, provided that these plants are not fed by a district heating plant, a basic reference of €213,78 to the actual working life monthly.
(2) if such a plant with liquid, gaseous or organic (wood chips, pellets, cereals) loaded fuels, deserves an extra monthly €146,15 per boiler.
(3) is fed with solid fuels such a plant, a surcharge of €232,21 are entitled to monthly per boiler.
(4) a surcharge of 15% as a severity allowance subject to the / the supervisor of a hot water or central heating system, if this facility is not fed by a district heating plant, to remuneration according to para 1 to 3.
(5) for the care of hot water and central heating systems, which are fed by a district heating plant, an amount of €177,78 is due to the actual working life monthly; per each additional system or transmitter, an additional amount of €51,50 to monthly during the actual operation.
(6) for work contracts, which will be established after December 31, 1997, is by way of derogation from paragraph 5: care for hot water and central heating systems, which are fed by a district heating plant, goes to an amount of €11.07 for agreed support work for each hour of work.
(7) for the implementation of additional agreed care work and repair work easier style on the equipment itself or associated parts, an amount of €11.24 to in addition for each working hour. An hourly rate of €22.48 deserves for essential care work that must be performed as instructed on Sundays and public holidays.
Deep and garages of range of
§ 6. Cleaning deep and garages of range of, including (if) necessary maintenance and supervision of technical equipment in these plants a fee in the § 2 ABS. 1 deserves for per square meter of Boden(Nutz-)Fläche to be cleaned monthly Z 1 the minimum wage rate for House Besorgerin, M 6/2012/XXVI/99/4, fixed height.
Simple repair work
§ 7. For carrying out repair work of other simple type to a hourly rate of €11.24. An hourly rate of €22.48 deserves for essential repair work must be performed as instructed on Sundays and public holidays.
Fee for domestic workers
8. (1) persons who are not the caretaker law, deserves for carrying out cleaning, care, operation and technical work of a general nature within the framework of the normal working hours (section 3 working time law) an hourly rate, and though 1 settlement Wartinnen €14.47 2. domestic workers €10.59.
(2) a lump sum of €56.47 deserves per disposal for an agreed cleaning of nauseating pollution (in particular blood, urine, feces, vomit) in common areas. A lump sum of 50% of the above lump sum deserves per cleaning for an agreed cleaning of nauseating pollution in communal outdoor areas (lawns, pavement, etc.).
(3) a surcharge of 100% is due to for work on Sundays and holidays, and during the night hours. It is agreed a readiness to work 50% of the respective total fees per hour.
Holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration
§ 9 (1) the under § 1 Z fees 2 persons each year a holiday allowance in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of May and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of November, but at least a holiday allowance and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of each one-twelfth of the annual subscription.
(2) the grant of leave is at the start of the holiday, but no later than with the payout of for June due to wage, the Weihnachtsremuneration is to be paid no later than 30 November of each year.
(3) begins or ends the employment relationship during the calendar year, as holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration fees / the workers according to the period of service in this calendar year proportionally.
More favourable agreements existing section 10 are not affected by these minimum wage rate.
§ 11. This minimum wage rate changes the minimum wage rate of November 11, 2011, M 5/2011/XXVI/99/5, Federal Law Gazette II No. 364/2011, and comes into force on January 1, 2013.