396th regulation of the Federal Minister for finance, modifies the regulation about the valuation of certain remuneration in kind (case reference value Regulation)
Article 15 par. 2 of the income tax Act 1988, Federal Law Gazette No. 400, last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 22/2012, is prescribed:
The regulation on the evaluation of certain remuneration in kind (thing reference value Regulation), Federal Law Gazette II No. 416/2001, as last amended by the regulation BGBl. II no 366/2012, is amended as follows:
1. paragraph 5 together with the heading:
"Interest savings in non-interest bearing or interest-discounted salary advances and loans
5. (1) is the interest savings on discounted salary advances and loans to use in the calendar year with the percentage determined in accordance with paragraph 2. With interest rates discounted salary advances and loans, the difference between the actual interest rate and the percentage calculated in accordance with paragraph 2 is to apply. The percentage is set by the Federal Minister of finance to 30 November each year for the following year at the latest and to publish in the legal and trade information system of the Finance Department (http://findok.bmf.gv.at/findok).
(2) this percentage is determined in the calculation year preceding this calendar year as follows: 1. on the basis of the month average table of for twelve months Euribor published by the European Banking Federation is for the period from 1 October of the previous year to 30 September of the current year an average to determine, which is increased by 0.75 percentage points.
2. which is after Z 1 resulting percentage is commercially to round to half percentage points.
(3) the amount of the rates and the repayment duration do not affect the magnitude of the thing cover. The interest savings is to calculate the outstanding capital. The interest savings is an any other reference in accordance with section 67 para. 10 of the income tax Act 1988, BGBl. No. 400. Interest savings from salary advances and loans up to a total of 7 300 euros is not a thing cover. Top salary advances and loans 7 300 euros, is a thing cover only by excess to determine."
2. in article 8 the following paragraph 4 is added:
"(4) § 5 in the version of regulation BGBl. II is no. 396/2012 to apply, if 1 the Fund invests the income tax is, for the first time in the assessment for the year 2013, 2. the income tax (income tax) are levied by deduction, first for wage payment periods that end after December 31, 2012."