353. Regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, the minimum wage rate for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on properties for Upper Austria is set with the
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection is in accordance with section 22 paragraph 1 Labor Constitutional Act, BGBl. No. 22 / 1974, in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 71/2013 empowered to set the minimum wage at the request of a collective agreement-capable body, if no collective agreement is in effect for the sector concerned.
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has set below minimum wage rate decision of November 17, 2015, after a Senate hearing:
Minimum wage rate
for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on real estate, Upper Austria
§ 1. This minimum wage rate applies:
1. space: for the Federal Province of Upper Austria.
2. personally: For people who have been entrusted with the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises (houses with apartments and other premises) and their employer, a) which are not members of a collective agreement enabled Corporation in its capacity as a homeowner or b) when they acquire the ability of collective agreement after entry into force of the minimum wage tariff or join a collective agreement enabled Corporation, as long as they no collective agreement; completes
3. Professional: only for the cleaning, care and operation of equipment and facilities on properties and homes by the persons referred to in item 2.
Supervision of elevators
2. (1) under § 1 Z 2 such persons receive, if with them the care of a person lift is agreed, every month a lump sum of €112,17. This amount increases in residential buildings with more than seven stories to each additional elevator exit Hall €13,69 located above the seventh floor.
(2) for the care of goods lifts, a monthly lump sum of €22,49 a capacity to up to 50 kg and one of €61.64 with a load capacity of 50 kg per elevator.
(3) are located in a House not residential purposes serving premises, so deserves double the shares attributable to these objects.
(4) under the supervision of a lift, the daily test drive is to understand the pollution control of the lift and the cabin, as well as the cleaning of the machine House. These activities are compensated with the amounts stated in paragraphs 1 to 3.
Section 3 (1) for the care of terrace baths, indoor swimming pools and saunas to a monthly package, is to calculate the amount according to the actual work performance and on the basis of a total of €12.39. An hourly rate of €24.78 deserves for essential care and maintenance must be performed as instructed on Sundays and public holidays.
(2) for the supervision of hobby rooms, playgrounds, and similar establishments deserve a monthly fee, is to calculate the amount of actual work performance and on the basis of a total of €9.97.
(3) by the / a collection for the use of facilities conducted by the supervisor, a fee of 5% of the collected sum to also.
Green areas and gardens
§ 4 (1) for cleaning, watering and for mechanical mowing and removal of grass fees €1,1601 per square metre green area per year, divided into twelve monthly amounts.
(2) for the support of trees and shrubs, flowerbeds etc, as well as the removal of leaves and branches and similar work goes to a monthly flat rate, is to calculate the amount of actual work performance and on the basis of a total of €9,98.
(3) the amount resulting from paragraph 1 shall be rounded to cents commercial.
Support for hot water and central heating systems
§ 5 (1) for the care of hot water and central heating systems, provided that these plants are not fed by a district heating plant, a basic reference of €226,97 to the actual working life monthly.
(2) if such a plant with liquid, gaseous or organic (wood chips, pellets, cereals) loaded fuels, deserves an extra monthly €155,16 per boiler.
(3) is fed with solid fuels such a plant, a surcharge of €246,54 are entitled to monthly per boiler.
(4) a surcharge of 15% as a severity allowance subject to the / the supervisor of a hot water or central heating system, if this facility is not fed by a district heating plant, to remuneration according to para 1 to 3.
(5) for the care of hot water and central heating systems, which are fed by a district heating plant, an amount of €188,75 is due to the actual working life monthly; a further amount of €54.68 per each additional system or transmitter is due monthly during the actual operating time.
(6) for work contracts, which will be established after December 31, 1997, is by way of derogation from paragraph 5: care for hot water and central heating systems, which are fed by a district heating plant, deserves for agreed support work for each hour of work an amount of €11.75.
(7) for the implementation of additional agreed care work and repair work easier style on the equipment itself or associated parts, an amount of €11,94 deserves in addition for each working hour. An hourly rate of €23,87 deserves for essential care work that must be performed as instructed on Sundays and public holidays.
Deep and garages of range of
§ 6. Cleaning deep and garages of range of, including (if) necessary maintenance and supervision of technical equipment in these plants a fee in the § 2 ABS. 1 deserves for per square meter of Boden(Nutz-)Fläche to be cleaned monthly Z 1 the minimum wage rate for House Besorgerin, M 19/2015/XXVI/99/16, fixed height.
Simple repair work
§ 7. An hourly rate of €11,94 deserves for performing repair work of other easier way. For essential repair work, that order must be durchgeührt on Sundays and public holidays, to an hourly wage of €23.88.
Fee for domestic workers
8. (1) persons who are not the caretaker law, deserves for carrying out cleaning, care, operation and technical work of a general nature within the framework of the normal working hours (section 3 working time law) an hourly rate, and
1. settlement Wartinnen €15.36 2. domestic workers €11,25.
(2) for an agreed cleaning of nauseating pollution (in particular blood, urine, feces, vomit) in common areas, a lump sum of €59.95 to per removal. A lump sum of 50% of the above lump sum deserves per cleaning for an agreed cleaning of nauseating pollution in communal outdoor areas (lawns, pavement, etc.).
(3) a surcharge of 100% is due to for work on Sundays and holidays, and during the night hours. It is agreed a readiness to work 50% of the respective total fees per hour.
Holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration
§ 9 (1) the under § 1 Z fees 2 persons each year a holiday allowance in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of May and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of November, but at least a holiday allowance and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of each one-twelfth of the annual subscription.
(2) the grant of leave is at the start of the holiday, but no later than with the payout of for June due to wage, the Weihnachtsremuneration is to be paid no later than 30 November of each year.
(3) begins or ends the employment relationship during the calendar year, as holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration fees / the workers according to the period of service in this calendar year proportionally.
More favourable agreements existing section 10 are not affected by these minimum wage rate.
§ 11. This minimum wage rate changes the minimum wage rate of 25 November 2014, M 18/2014/XXVI/99/13, Federal Law Gazette II No. 317/2014, and comes into force on January 1, 2016.