354 regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, the minimum wage rate for home Besorgerin for Salzburg is set with the
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection is in accordance with section 22 paragraph 1 Labor Constitutional Act, BGBl. No. 22 / 1974, in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 71/2013 empowered to set the minimum wage at the request of a collective agreement-capable body, if no collective agreement is in effect for the sector concerned.
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has set below minimum wage rate decision of November 17, 2015, after a Senate hearing:
Minimum wage rate
for House Besorgerin - Salzburg
§ 1. This minimum wage rate applies:
1. space: for the Federal State of Salzburg.
2. personally and professionally: for home Besorgerin, on which the House Besorgerin Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 16/1970, applied and their employer, a) which are not members of a collective agreement enabled Corporation in its capacity as an employer of House besorgern/home besorgerinnen or b) if they acquire the ability of collective agreement after entry into force of the minimum wage tariff or join a collective agreement enabled Corporation, as long as no collective agreement for them is concluded.
Services pursuant to §§ 3 and 4 para 1 caretaker law
2. (1) the of the / from the homeowner to the / pay monthly payable the House Besorgerin pursuant to §§ 3 and 4 para 1 of the House Besorgerin law service deliverables is level priced, resulting from following shares:
1. for apartments per square meter floor space €0,2538, 2 for other premises per square meter floor space €0,2538, 3. for cleaning the sidewalks and the coating of ice per square metre of pavement surface €0,4638.
The remuneration, which results from Nos. 1 and 2, to 10% increase in houses with wooden stairs.
(2) by the / monthly by the home owner to the House Besorgerin pursuant to section 8 of the Act of House Besorgerin as to be surcharge in addition to the pay material costs (including VAT) shall be with 20% is para 1 Nos. 1 and 2 set the resulting amount of the fee.
(3) that in accordance with § 10 of the caretaker law ordered the House Besorgerin or / n / n payable representative Sperrgeld is for the use of the services of the / set the House besorgers/House Besorgerin before midnight with €4.50 and for the use of the services after midnight € 5,--.
(4) which is resulting total of the calculated fee from paragraphs 1 and 2 be rounded to 10 cent commercial.
Services according to § 4 para 3 caretaker law
§ 3 (1) the House Besorgerin are in addition to the remuneration, which on the basis of §§ 7 para 1 and 12 of the law on home Besorgerin secured to him or her is in following payment related to work carried out on a House, where this additional fee from the sum for the residential space and other facilities (plus 20% of material costs) is composed:
1 one more time per the dual remuneration: a) for renovation or repair the facade, attaching a heat or sound insulation, which, if only individual facades are affected, of this aliquot part accounted for by deserves. Houses in the row, the front and rear facades make 100%.
(b) in the case of coloring of the staircase House, where, if there are several stairwells, but only one of them be painted, which is due on this aliquot share.
(c) in the case of laying a continuous riser under plaster. When laying a pipeline for individual floors or stairs, the aliquot part is due to.
(d) for subsequent installation of lifts. Lit when any factoring in analog. (b).
2.a) remuneration for work after no. 1 is basically payable after completion of the respective work. Half of the fee is to pay off, the other half after completion of the work a renovation lasting more than three months after no. 1 with the wages for the fourth month after the beginning of the actual construction work.
(b) ends the caretaker employment prior to completion of the work specified in no. 1, then the fee is due to / the House Besorgerin pro rata for the services already rendered.
c) cleaning must be performed according to subpara 1 on Sundays and public holidays due to special reasons, are due to an additional charge of €9.02 per hour for that purpose.
(2) for extraordinary other agreed work to an hourly wage of €9.02. This increased €18,04, if the work at night or on Sundays and public holidays for particular reasons are to perform. This fee is to pay no later than the 10th of the following month. This hourly rate applies only insofar as not in the minimum wage rate for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises, M 22/2015/XXVI/99/19, other fee rates are set.
(3) for the once-weekly cleaning of a toilet used by house parties pay goes to €22,69 of each of these parties monthly, for cleaning a toilet in laundry rooms is to pay a fee of €55,40 monthly as needed.
(4) for an agreed cleaning of nauseating pollution (in particular blood, urine, feces, vomit) in common areas, a lump sum of €59,56 are entitled to per removal. A lump sum of 50% of the above lump sum deserves per removal for an agreed cleaning of nauseating pollution in communal outdoor areas (lawns, pavement, etc.).
(5) in the case of the fee according to par. 1 to 4, in the case of cleaning, the applicable pursuant to section 8 of the caretaker law contract for the procurement of cleaning material will be added.
(6) one beyond compulsory attendance agreed to in § 4 ABS. 1, 3 and 4 of the caretaker law, goes to a hourly rate of €5,95. This hourly rate to 100% increases on Sundays and public holidays.
(7) for the care of a mechanical laundry (cleaning, maintenance, and oversight of the machines and the Waschraumes in accordance with § 4 para 3 caretaker law) €18,81 charges per washing machine along with any additional machines per month. Is from the / a collection for the use of facilities conducted by the supervisor, so deserves also a fee of 3% of the collected sum. If however, the calculation of remuneration is carried out by the House Besorgerin due to the consumption of electricity or gas, are entitled to a fee of 5% of the collected sum.
(8) for the cleaning of garbage pit areas and populate and replacing the garbage cans, as well as for the cleaning of waste places deserve a monthly package, is to calculate the amount according to the actual work performance and on the basis of the under paragraph 2 of set total.
§ 4. The cleaning of sidewalks and walkways, unless they are included no. 3 not in the calculation of remuneration according to § 2 para 1, so far as home owners is not their cleaning and coating of black ice of which according to the existing regulations (such as pavements in residential buildings), she deserves for Z per square meters of sidewalk space pursuant to § 2 para 1 3 fixed remuneration. Parking and access roads to these are not affected by this regulation.
Holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration
§ 5 (1) the House Besorgerin a holiday allowance in the amount of pay due for the month of may fees each year (excluding remuneration to § 3 para 1 Nos. 1, 2 and 4) and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of November (excluding remuneration to article 3, paragraph 1 Nos. 1, 2 and 4), but at least a holiday allowance and a Weihnachtsremuneration at the height of the one-twelfth of the annual reference.
(2) the grant of leave is at the start of the holiday, but no later than with the payout of for June due to wage, the Weihnachtsremuneration is to be paid no later than 30 November of each year.
(3) begins or ends the employment relationship during the calendar year, as holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration fees / the House Besorgerin according to the period of service in this calendar year proportionally.
More favourable agreements existing § 6 are not affected by these minimum wage rate.
§ 7. This minimum wage rate changes the minimum wage rate of 25 November 2014, M 15/2014/XXVI/99/10, Federal Law Gazette II No. 314/2014, and comes into force on January 1, 2016.