370 regulation of the Federal Minister for education and women about the number of contract agents in the educational service to peek above uses in accordance with section 46a, paragraph 7, VBG and § 19 paragraph 7 LVG
On the basis of section 46a paragraph 7 of the contract staff Act 1948 - VBG, BGBl. No. 86/1948, and § 19 section 7 of the land contract teacher Act 1966 - LVG, BGBl. No. 172/1966, both as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 65/2015, is prescribed:
Scope of application
§ 1. This Regulation shall apply for the in the school organization act - Sajal, BGBl. No. 242/1962, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 104/2015, regulated public schools as well as for private schools with the guidance of a legally regulated designation of school.
Use as educational consultant or educational consultants
2. (1) the special function education counselling an education consultant or an education consultant establishes for the middle and upper schools, as well as for practical schools for the new secondary schools.
(2) Furthermore provided on the middle and upper schools further education counsellors or educational Advisor to the following extent:
1 a further education consultant or another education consultant at schools with 476 including 1 000 two further educational consultants or two more education advisers in schools with 1 001 to 1 600 pupils and students, 3. more three more education counsellors or three education consultant at schools with 1 601 to 2 300 students including pupils and students, 2nd and four additional education counsellors or four further education consultant at schools with 2 301-including 3 000 students, 4 students and
5. five more education counsellors or five more education consultant at schools with more than 3 000 students.
(3) vocational middle schools in accordance with section 54, paragraph 2, of the Sajal vocational secondary schools are part of are, the entire educational institution considered a school for the application of paragraph 2.
(4) middle school is designated education consultant or the intended education adviser referred to in paragraph 1 for a practice school for the new not to order, when a pd not the reward scheme subject teacher using a student/internal consultant or a pupil/internal consultant (§ 59 b para 4 of the salary Act of 1956 - GehG, Federal Law Gazette No. 54/1956, or § 41 para 2 VBG) is been entrusted.
(5) the maximum number of education counsellors planned for a medium or higher school or educational consultants reduced the pursuant to § 2 para 1 Nos. 1 and 2 of the regulation of the Federal Minister for education, art and culture, with the compensation in accordance with § 61 be 1956 set b of paragraph 3 of the salary law, BGBl. II No. 324 / 2001, educational counsellors or educational consultants ordered. This II decreases No. 324 / 2001 remunerated educational counsellors or educational consultants for each in the amount of 100 vH of the monthly allowance referred to in paragraph 1, first sentence, of regulation BGBl. or in schools with a student/internal number including 475 pupils and students, the number of to be ordered education counsellors and education adviser to a person at ordered education counsellors or educational consultants. Fractions of a teacher force after force off the aforementioned determination activity an education consultant or an education consultant from less than 100 vH of the monthly allowance referred to in paragraph 1, first sentence, of regulation BGBl. II are no. 324/2001 together.
Use as a student/internal consultant or as a student/internal consultant
3. (1) the special function students/internal consultation with a student/internal consultant or a pupil/internal consultant is set up for the new secondary schools, for the fifth to ninth grades of special schools, the polytechnic schools, and vocational schools. For schools with more than 475 students a more student/internal consultant or another student/internal consultant may be ordered. The number 1 175 takes the place of the number of 475 pupils for vocational schools.
(2) in the case of the common leadership of several schools in the school organization legal framework, as well as connected with a school classes, the same or a different type of school are to be entitled to a student/internal consultant or student/inner advisers comprises relevant pupils and students of the schools mentioned in paragraph 1.
(3) the maximum number of students/indoor loading rate trays or student/inner advisers, ordered according to paragraphs 1 and 2 may be, decreases the not the remuneration scheme pd unsuccessful with the function of a student/internal consultant or a pupil/internal consultant (§ 59 b para 4 to 6 GehG or § 41 para 2 VBG) responsible teacher.
Use as professional orientation Coordinator or career orientation Coordinator
§ 4. The special function of vocational guidance coordination with a professional orientation Coordinator or a vocational orientation Coordinator is established for the lower grades of the general-education secondary schools, for the new secondary schools, as well as for the fifth to eighth grades of special schools. At the common leadership of several schools in the school organization legal framework, only a professional orientation Coordinator or a vocational orientation Coordinator to several schools for that. For schools assign more than 125 students on the seventh and eighth grade is a more professional orientation Coordinator or a further career orientation Coordinator or two more professional orientation coordinators or two more professional orientation coordinators are provided for schools assign more than 250 pupils and students on the seventh and eighth grade.
Use as learning designer or learning Designer
§ 5. The special function of learning design new middle school with a learning designer or a designer of learning will be set for the new secondary schools as well as the junior of general secondary school-run according to the model of the new middle school. The appointment of a teacher to the learning designer or the learning designer pd covered by the compensation scheme is not intended for the area of the new secondary schools, if the concerned school pursuant to section 59 b para 1a GehG or section 41, paragraph 2 more than two coordinators or coordinators are ordered VBG to ordering three coordinators or coordinators or should be ordered.
§ 6. The number of pupils and students in accordance with §§ 2 to 4 will be determined based on the total of pupils / students identified for the relevant school or the relevant grades in the school at the beginning of the school year. One arises due to the fixed below after the date of the Austrian school statistics for the current school year to the initially calculated numbers for the number of deviation relevant to ordering special functions, so the number is to concerned special function to customize betrauenden teachers with effectiveness to the first of the next month, according to.
Entry into force
§ 7. This Regulation shall enter into force the day following the announcement.