403. Regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, of the collective agreement of the Austrian Red Cross explains 2015 to the articles of Association
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection is in accordance with article 18, paragraph 1 Labor Constitutional Act, BGBl. No. 22 / 1974, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 71/2013 empowered, at the request of a collective agreement enabled Corporation who is party to a collective agreement to grant legally binding effect this collective agreement by declaration to the Statute also beyond its spatial, technical and personal effects when the conditions specified in paragraph 3.
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has adopted the following statutes by order of 4 December 2015 to hold a Senate hearing:
Articles of the collective agreement of the Austrian Red Cross 2015
Scope of the Statute
§ 1. The Statute applies
a) professionally: For providers of rescue and ambulance services, except mountain -, water -, caves -, air ambulance and rescue dog section b) spatial: for the Republic of Austria c) personal: for all employers in the professional scope, as well as by the employer in the territorial scope workers and apprentices, employed if their working conditions through a valid collective agreement (except collective agreements pursuant to § 18 para 4 ArbVG) are recorded.
Content of the articles of Association
2. (1) the completed between the Austrian Red Cross and the Austrian Trade Union Federation, Union of private employees, printing, journalism, paper and Union VIDA,
Collective agreement of the Austrian Red Cross in 2015,
be deposited with the Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection under register number KV 291/2015 and published in the "Amtsblatt zur Wiener Zeitung" of the 5th June 2015, explains to the articles of Association.
(2) of the Declaration of the Statute, provisions of the collective agreement stated are excluded, insofar as they are lit on specialist areas outside of the section 1. take a listed departments.
(3) in addition, the following provisions of the specified collective agreement by the articles of Association be excluded:
(3) Furthermore, State-specific annexes contained in the agreement for the State each fact stated except those provisions relating to the articles of Association be explained by lit themselves on specialist areas outside of the section 1. take a listed departments.
(4) Furthermore, following provisions of State-specific annexes of the Statute are excluded:
-Annex for the Federal State Burgenland: PT. 8, - annex for the Federal Province of Carinthia: PT. 11, - annex for the Federal State of lower Austria: PT. 6, - annex for the Federal Province of Upper Austria: Supplement 4, appendix for the Federal Province of Salzburg: PT. 5 and 6,-annex for the Federal Province of Styria: PT. 6, - annex for the Federal State of Tyrol: PT. 6, 7.6. and 8,-annex for the Federal Province of Vorarlberg: PT. 6 , - Annex for the Federal Province of Vienna: PT. 7.
Beginning of the effectiveness and validity of the Statute
§ 3. The 1 January 2016 is set as the start of the effectiveness of the Statute. The validity of the Statute depends on the validity of the gesatzten collective agreement.