414 regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, the minimum wage rate for home Besorgerin for Tyrol is set with the
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection is in accordance with section 22 paragraph 1 Labor Constitutional Act, BGBl. No. 22 / 1974, in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 111/2010 empowered to set the minimum wage at the request of a collective agreement-capable body, if no collective agreement is in effect for the sector concerned.
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has set below minimum wage rate by order of 4 December 2012 following a Senate hearing:
Minimum wage rate for House Besorgerin - Tyrol
§ 1. This minimum wage rate applies: 1. spatial: for the Federal State of Tyrol.
2. personally and professionally: for home Besorgerin, on which the House Besorgerin Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 16/1970, applied and their employer, a) which are not members of a collective agreement enabled Corporation in its capacity as an employer of House besorgern/home besorgerinnen or b) if they acquire the ability of collective agreement after entry into force of the minimum wage tariff or join a collective agreement enabled Corporation, as long as no collective agreement for them is concluded.
Services pursuant to §§ 3 and 4 para 1 caretaker law
2. (1) the monthly fee for which pursuant to §§ 3 and 4 para 1 of the caretaker law service deliverables as follows determined: 1. for apartments and other premises per square meter floor space €0,2390 2. for cleaning the sidewalks and the coating of ice per square metre of pavement surface €0,4514.
(2) as a substitute for the cost of procurement of the materials necessary for the cleaning work remuneration (material expenses) in the form of a surcharge on the pay shall be no. 1 to the extent of 20 per cent referred to in paragraph 1. This supplement is not part of the fee.
(3) a person who in the prescribed closed period the services of / the House besorgers/home Besorgerin or / takes the ordered shipping representative/representative to open the door to complete, has to the House Besorgerin (representative) for the opening of the door before midnight a Sperrgeld €3.73, to be paid such a figure of €4.27, after midnight.
(4) which is resulting total according to paragraphs 1 and 2 to round to the nearest cent.
Services according to § 4 para 3 caretaker law
§ 3 (1) the House Besorgerin to in addition to the remuneration which is due to the sections 7 and 12 of the law on home Besorgerin secured to him/her, following work carried out on a house below remuneration where this additional charge composed of the sum for the living space, other premises, pavements, other walk-in areas and wound care.
1 one more time per the simple charge: a) repair, attaching a heat or sound insulation of a courtyard facade (or rear) or alley facade (or front). A surcharge of 75% should be given in the presence of increased House Windows.
(b) in the case of coloring of the staircase House, where, if there are several stairwells and only one of them be painted out on this aliquot share goes to. A surcharge of 75% should be given in the presence of increased House Windows.
(c) in the case of repair, attaching a heat or sound insulation of the remaining facades in general renovation.
(d) in the case of laying a continuous riser under plaster (each crack), provided that this is not at the same time performed with the coloring of the staircase House. When laying a pipeline for individual floors or stairs to the aliquot part.
(e) in the case of installation of lifts (for any factoring analog as lit. b).
f) at window replacement or repair (for any factoring analog as lit. b).
(g) in the case of roof repair or removal (for any factoring analog as lit. b).
2. the fee for work after no. 1 is basically payable after completion of the respective work. Half of the fee is to pay off, the other half after completion of the work a renovation lasting more than three months after no. 1 with the wages for the fourth month after the beginning of the actual construction work. The additional fee in accordance with Nos. 1 and 2 not to if he/it otherwise perform this additional cleaning work including the final cleaning house owner.
(2) for the cleaning of garbage Bay rooms as well as for filling up and replacing the garbage cans, as well as for the cleaning of waste places, a monthly fee is due, is to calculate the amount according to the actual work performance and on the basis of the in paragraph 3 of set total.
(3) for extraordinary others of the / of the House Besorgerin worked and proven working an hourly wage of €8.54 deserves. This fee is to settle, so in hindsight, that the work done in the previous month to disburse at least are 10th day of the following month. This hourly rate applies only insofar as not in the minimum wage rate for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises (houses with apartments and other premises), M 11/2012/XXVI/99/9, other fee rates are set.
(4) for cleaning a toilet used by the house parties, €21,14 monthly fees of any of these parties. For the cleaning of toilets in laundry rooms, €53,62 charges per month.
(5) for an agreed cleaning of nauseating pollution (in particular blood, urine, feces, vomit) in common areas, a lump sum of €57,86 are entitled to per removal. A lump sum of 50% of the above lump sum deserves per removal for an agreed cleaning of nauseating pollution in communal outdoor areas (lawns, pavement, etc.).
(6) according to para 1 to 5 the supplement applicable pursuant to section 8 of the caretaker law is then added the remuneration, if it's cleaning.
(7) must the extraordinary cleaning work is to be performed according to para 1 to 3 on a Sunday or public holiday for special reasons, an additional charge of €8.54 per hour is due to for that purpose.
(8) deserves for agreed on that in the section 4 para 4 caretaker law beyond compulsory attendance a hourly rate of €6. On Sundays and public holidays, this salary increased to €12,--.
(9) for the care of a mechanical laundry room with up to four machines (washing machines, drying machines, Ironing machines and others) €48.46 charges per laundry per month; the same reward to mutatis mutandis for rooms where only drying or Ironing machines etc are installed. For the care of a mechanical laundry room with more than four machines to the double charge. Is from the / a collection for the use of facilities conducted by the supervisor, a fee of 5% of the collected sum to also.
§ 4. For the cleaning of sidewalks and other walk-in areas, unless they are included not in the calculation of remuneration no. 2 according to article 2, paragraph 1, she goes to Z per square metre of pavement or surface pursuant to § 2 para 1 2 fixed remuneration.
Holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration
§ 5 (1) the House Besorgerin a holiday allowance in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of May and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of November fees each year, but at least a holiday allowance and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of each one-twelfth of the annual subscription.
(2) the grant of leave is at the start of the holiday, but no later than with the payout of for June due to wage, the Weihnachtsremuneration is to be paid no later than 30 November of each year.
(3) begins or ends the employment relationship during the calendar year, as holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration fees / the House Besorgerin according to the period of service in this calendar year proportionally.
More favourable agreements existing § 6 are not affected by these minimum wage rate.
§ 7. This minimum wage rate changes the minimum wage rate of November 22, 2011, M 16/2011/XXVI/99/16, Federal Law Gazette II No. 391/2011, and comes into force on January 1, 2013.