Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2012_II_417/BGBLA_2012_II_417.html
417 regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, used to set the minimum wage for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on properties for Salzburg
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection is in accordance with section 22 paragraph 1 Labor Constitutional Act, BGBl. No. 22 / 1974, in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 111/2010 empowered to set the minimum wage at the request of a collective agreement-capable body, if no collective agreement is in effect for the sector concerned.
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has set below minimum wage rate by order of 4 December 2012 following a Senate hearing:
Minimum wage rate
for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on property/Salzburg
§ 1. This minimum wage rate applies: 1. spatial: for the Federal State of Salzburg.
2. personally: For people who have been entrusted with the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises (houses with apartments and other premises) and their employer, a) which are not members of a collective agreement enabled Corporation in its capacity as a homeowner or b) when they acquire the ability of collective agreement after entry into force of the minimum wage tariff or join a collective agreement enabled Corporation, as long as they no collective agreement; completes
3. Professional: only for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises (houses with apartments and other premises) by the persons referred to in item 2.
Supervision of elevators
2. (1) under § 1 Z 2 such persons receive, if she entrusted with the care of a lift were for the care of a lift monthly by the / from the employer a lump sum of €103,10. This amount increases in residential buildings with more than seven stories for each additional floor to €9,--.
(2) under supervision is to understand the daily check of the lift (test drive) as well as the necessary cleaning and maintenance of the lift and the machine House.
Section 3 (1) for the care of terrace baths, indoor swimming pools and saunas to a monthly package, according to the actual work performance and on the basis of a total of €10.72 is payable on the amount. For water treatment chemicals to an hourly wage of €12.01. On Sundays and public holidays, such assistance has to be omitted. Is such a service on Sundays and public holidays is agreed, a surcharge of 100% is due to for that purpose.
(2) for the supervision of hobby rooms, playgrounds, and similar establishments deserve a monthly fee, is to calculate the amount of actual work performance and on the basis of a total of €8.15. Is from the / a collection for the use of facilities conducted by the supervisor, a fee of 5% of the collected sum to also.
Green areas and gardens
4. (1) for the cleaning (such as removing waste paper) €0,2772, for the irrigation fees €0,2665 and the mechanical mowing and removal of grass €0,4370 per square metre green area per year divided into twelve monthly amounts. The mathematically determined amount is commercially be rounded to the second decimal place.
(2) for the support of trees and shrubs, flowerbeds etc, as well as the removal of leaves and branches and similar work goes to a monthly flat rate, is to calculate the amount of actual work performance and on the basis of a total of €10.31.
(3) the amount resulting from paragraph 1 shall be rounded to cents commercial.
Support for hot water and central heating systems
§ 5 (1) for the care of hot water and central heating systems a basic reference of €201,42 to the actual working life monthly.
(2) is fed a plant using gaseous fuels, to a surcharge of €131,50 per month for the first boiler and €117,22 per month for each additional boiler.
(3) is fed a plant with liquid fuels, to a surcharge of €138,04 per month for the first boiler and €123,01 per month for each additional boiler.
(4) is fed a plant with solid fuels, to a surcharge of €212,27 per month for the first and second boiler and €197,61 per month for each additional boiler.
(5) for small boilers up to 80 kw, operated using liquid or solid fuels, are the actual working life for prisoners at 10 kw to pay €34.25; up to 80 kw for small boilers, which are operated with gaseous fuels, for 10 kw €33,31 prisoners to.
(6) for the care of domestic hot water or central heating systems, which are fed by a district heating plant, an amount of €147,75 is due to the actual working life monthly; a further amount of €41,38 monthly deserves the actual working life for any other system or converter.
(7) for the implementation in addition arranged care work (such as intermediate, pumping stations, etc.) and any repair work easier way at the system itself or on the adjoining parts, an amount of €11.86 to in addition for each working hour.
(8) not at the expense of the house owner-operated shower or bath with hot water (which can also be the official residence of the House besorgers) is the / supervisor of heating with solid fuels, so a surcharge of 15% as the dirt allowance is due to the charge according to par. 4 and 5.
Deep and garages of range of
§ 6. Cleaning the deep and garages of range of, including (if) necessary maintenance and supervision of technical equipment in these plants a fee in the § 2 ABS. 1 deserves for per square meter of Boden(Nutz-)Fläche to be cleaned monthly no. 2 of the minimum wage rate for House Besorgerin, M 12/2012/XXVI/99/10, fixed height.
Fee for domestic workers
§ 7 (1) House or House conditioning foreign persons who are not the caretaker law, but pursuant to section 1 of this minimum wage tariff covering plants, deserves for the performance of work (if you make a such an employment relationship with which the house owner or caretaker) during normal working hours (section 3 working hours Act) an hourly rate, and though 1 house technicians €12.05 2. domestic workers €9,72.
(2) for work on Sundays and holidays, and during the night hours to a surcharge of 100% (where at night time from 22).
(3) for an agreed cleaning of nauseating pollution (in particular blood, urine, feces, vomit) in common areas, a lump sum from €56,07 to per removal. A lump sum of 50% of the above lump sum deserves per removal for an agreed cleaning of nauseating pollution in communal outdoor areas (lawns, pavement, etc.).
(4) a willingness to work is agreed, fees per hour 50% of the respective total.
Holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration
Section 8 (1) the under § 1 Z fees 2 persons each year a holiday allowance in the amount of due for the month of may pay (excluding remuneration to § 5 paragraph 8 and article 7, para. 3) and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of due for the month of November wages (excluding remuneration to § 5 paragraph 8 and article 7, para. 3), but at least a holiday allowance and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of each one-twelfth of the annual subscription.
(2) the grant of leave is at the start of the holiday, but no later than with the payout of for June due to wage, the Weihnachtsremuneration is to be paid no later than 30 November of each year.
(3) begins or ends the employment relationship during the calendar year, as holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration fees / the House Besorgerin according to the period of service in this calendar year proportionally.
More favourable agreements 9 existing section are not affected by these minimum wage rate.
§ 10. This minimum wage rate changes the minimum wage rate of November 22, 2011, M 19/2011/XXVI/99/19, Federal Law Gazette I no. 392/2011, and comes into force on January 1, 2013.
Search Translated Laws of Austria