422. Ordinance of the Federal Minister for defence and sport, on the Heereslenkberechtigung (Heereslenkberechtigungsverordnung 2013 - HLBV 2013)
On the basis of section 22 of the driver's license law (FSG), Federal Law Gazette I no. 120/1997, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 61/2011, the agreement is with the Federal Minister of transport, innovation and technology:
Table of contents
1 main piece General § 1 scope § 2. linguistic equality § 3 definitions § 4. principle 2. main piece of strength training § 5. scope, types and content § 6.
Special provisions 3 main units driving test 1st section General § 7 scope § 8 theoretical driving test examiner 2. section § 9 content and expiration § 10 General questions § 11 class specific questions 3 section practical driving test § 12 content and expiration § 13 test vehicles 4 main piece of composition, mass and mass of army vehicles § 14 classes 5. showpiece final provisions § 15 recognition of other Sonderlenkberechtigungen § 16 transitional provisions § 17 home and expiry 1 main piece
Scope of application
§ 1. This regulation lays down
1. the training for obtaining the Heereslenkberechtigung, 2. the implementation of the driving test to obtain the Heereslenkberechtigung and 3. the composition, mass and dimensions of vehicles, with a Heereslenkberechtigung must be directed.
Linguistic equal treatment
§ 2. Where are the following personal names only in the male form, they relate to women and men in the same way. When applied to certain persons, the respective gender-specific form is to use.
3. (1) army vehicles are motor vehicles and trailers intended for use in the area of the Federal Army or the army management under this regulation.
(2) Army truck drivers under this regulation are
1 soldiers, 2. conscripts of the militia and the reserve level, 3 women, are comparable to the education service, and 4 other staff, management trainees and apprentices, in the area of the military administration, as well as the Central Office of the Federal Ministry for defence and sports, each about a Heereslenkberechtigung with that, during the exercise of all the activities required in connection with the steering of army vehicles.
(3) Heeresfahrlehrpersonal (lehrberechtigte) under this regulation are
1. Lecturer of army and 2nd army instructor.
(4) the instructor rating is approved by the Federal Minister of national defence and sports right to give practical and/or theoretical lessons in the military training of the driving under this regulation. Permission to teaching the disclosure is through the apprenticeship issue, indicating which classes lessons may be granted.
4. (1) is the Heereslenkberechtigung by an army driver's license or an army moped card designated and authorized to steer by army vehicles.
(2) army vehicles must be diverted only in part of Heereslenkberechtigung granted to the respective class of
1 army drivers or 2 members of foreign armed forces in the framework of operations undertaken jointly with the Federal Army, exercises or training.
The Heereslenkberechtigung on the basis of the Steering permissions without additional requirements issued by the applicable national regulations shall be issued in cases of Z 2.
2. main piece
Scope, types and content
5. (1) includes the training for obtaining an Heereslenkberechtigung the theoretical and practical driving training on not armoured, armoured and protected army vehicles. This is especially careful to take
1. the specific training requirements for the respective class and 2nd an already existing steering permission.
(2) types of training are considered
1. the permit or 2 power driver training type I or 3. power driver training type II or 4th driving force basic training.
The training is to choose in particular in accordance with any existing steering permissions, the Heereslenkberechtigung must be obtained and the requirements of the army force car service. A briefing or a force driving training type I or type II is only in the case of paragraph 1 Z 2 allowed.
(3) within the framework of the theoretical strength training are sufficient knowledge to teach in particular over
1 the force driving legal provisions relevant for the steering of a vehicle of the army and regulations, 2. behavior required for safe driving of army vehicles taking into account the technical circumstances and dangers, in particular with regard to braking distances, road conditions, responsiveness, security clearance, visibility and vehicle characteristics including the charge and 3 the army force driving.
(4) in the practical driving training is in particular to schools:
1 driving on the public roads, 2. riding in terrain, 3. the exercises in the traffic-free area and 4. the doctrine of the device including the user maintenance activities.
Section 6 (1) has the power driver training be carried out exclusively by Heeresfahrlehrpersonal. She has the army truck drivers to enable army vehicles in compliance with the statutory provisions to the extent corresponding to their use
1 to draw, to use 2., 3. to wait and maintain 4.
This is also to take the particular circumstances of use of the armed forces according to carefully.
(2) in the case of strength training is especially careful to take
1. strengthen the driving skill and sense of traffic, 2. driving at night, 3 difficult roads and terrain, 4. weather-related difficulties, 5. performing team transports, 6 cargo securing and 7 transport of dangerous goods.
3. main piece
7. (1) has to consist of an automation-supported theoretical and a practical driving test the driving test and perform the examination bodies established by the Federal Minister of national defence and sports. The practical driving test should only be removed if the theoretical driving test success was filed.
(2) the driving test is the basis for the opinion of one or more examiners about the technical capacity to the steering of army vehicles for the respective class.
The expert examiners are section 8 (1) appointed by the Federal Minister of national defence and sports from the circle of those army lecturer that have a corresponding Heereslenkberechtigung and a corresponding instructor rating for the appropriate class.
(2) the examiner may remove only driving tests for those classes for which they are appointed. You have to deliver an opinion on the professional competence pursuant to § 7 para 2.
(3) the order to the examiner ends with its annulment by the Federal Minister of national defence and sports, in particular because
1. lack of trust than army lecturer, 2. lack of transport reliability, 3 lack of professional qualifications, lack of Health Fitness 4 or 5 withdrawal from the workforce of the Federal Ministry for defence and sports.
Theoretical driving test
Content and process
§ 9 (1) when the theoretical driving test knowledge and sufficient understanding must be demonstrated via
1 the legal and military regulations relevant for safe driving and operating a vehicle of the army, and 2. the technical equipment of the army vehicle and the possible impact on driving.
It is to take on the special requirements of the respective class, according to care.
(2) the theoretical driving test is computerized in the multiple choice procedure to take off, where to vote are the questions on the nature of the desired class. The theoretical driving test has Z 3 or 4 according to § 5 para 2 in General and in the case of a power driver training, in addition to consist of class-specific questions for the respective class. The questions are from the catalogue of questions laid down by the Federal Minister of national defence and sports and motor driving tests after a strength training according to § 5 para 2 randomly to assemble Nos. 3 and 4 on the basis of the testing material issued by the Federal Minister for transport, innovation and technology for each candidate.
§ 10. Common questions have to cover the topics in particular taking into account the type of training
1 road signs, 2nd priority examples, 3. partner customer, 4 driving ability, 5. General Fahrordnung, 6 behavior in the local area and free Highway, 7 riding technique, behavior after traffic accidents, 8 vehicle technology, 9 speed and driving in the run, 10 overtaking, 11 moving in traffic, 12 bar duties, stationary traffic, documents, 13 trailer, towing, railway crossings, 14 crossings, 15th driving in road tunnels and 16 Army force driving.
§ 11. Have the class-specific questions to cover the topics in particular taking into account the type of training or the class to be acquired
1. relevant traffic regulations for that class as well as obligations of the handlebar, 2. risk teaching and behavior in road transport, 3. sufficient understanding of vehicle technology, loading and load securing, 4. Fahrphysik, 5. Economic and environmental-conscious driving, taking into consideration the road safety 6 army force driving.
Practical driving test
Content and process
12. (1) has the practical driving test according to the requirements of the type of training or the class to be acquired in particular to cover
1. driving in traffic, 2. driving in the area, 3. exercises in the traffic-free area, 4 meetings of experienced situations and 5 unit teaching including activities of user maintenance.
Driving in road traffic has - without owning a driving permission according to § 2 FSG, - in terms of classes A1, A2, A, B, and BE at least 25 minutes, with regard to the categories C, C1, C1E, CE, D, D1, DE and D1E at least 45 minutes, also on roads with heavy traffic, to cover.
(2) in the case of the practical part is in particular to determine whether the candidate is capable
1 also handy to check whether the motor vehicle to leader complies with the force driving legal requirements, where for any applicant for a driving permission for categories BE, CE, C1E, DE, D1E, F, M1E, M2E, M3E and M4E which must cover review on the trailer to be pulled with the vehicle, 2. the seating position right for driving the vehicle to occupy, to set the engine in motion, as well as the Steering , to press the brakes and the remaining eligible devices properly and safely 3. a given direction to comply, emerging obstacles, to classify the vehicle, to overtake, to stop fast with the service braking of the vehicle, to drive on inclines and slopes, backwards to drive to turn, and in parking spaces to retract, 4. the law according to behave as well as environmentally friendly to drive and 5. help in the respective army vehicle equipment for off-road driving conditions accordingly in good time and in the correct order to use, correctly to assess terrain routes, to choose the safest lane with the corresponding speed, sure to drive on inclines and slopes, as well as to overcome ditches, depressions and embankments.
In cases no. 1 has this review in particular on the steering device to extend the clutch, brakes, headlights, lamps and reflectors, tyres and the controls used by the operation of the vehicle.
(3) the examiner has to give the driving distance each time the candidates during the test drive, as well as his attention particularly important to establish whether the candidate correctly handles the actuation devices in traffic shows a corresponding willingness to adapt transport and sufficient understanding of partner and has understanding for the different traffic situations. This is in particular to determine whether the candidate to follow the rules of the thematic areas specified in § 10 steering of the vehicle is capable. The instructions of the examiner are so much to give, that misunderstandings or confusion are not to be expected. The examiner may give only instructions by their adherence to proper behavior of the candidate and other road users expected to be a threat to road safety can enter. Are not evaluated compliance with an order to a prohibited behaviour to the detriment of the candidate.
(4) during the test drive, the examiner has traceable to record his impressions of the behavior of the candidates. In the case of the non-existence of the practical test, the reasons are the candidates for its non-existence to explain.
(5) in the course of the practical driving test the driving examiners in case of doubt a sufficient traffic sense education of the candidates has also specifically during the test drive to discuss Z 4 with the candidate immediately previously experienced situations from the teaching of the risk referred to in paragraph 1 and to question the right behavior chains. Is the candidate unable to eliminate the doubts of the examiner, in conversation is the driving error into account. For this interview, it is important to keep at a suitable place. The interruption of the test drive shall be not more than five minutes and is not to be on the prescribed duration of the test drive. Have been committed in the course of the test drive no mistakes, which require a meeting, so may be waived by the meeting of the experienced situation.
§ 13 vehicles on which the practical driving test is dropped, have to comply with those vehicles on which the force driving training took place. Test vehicles have been those characteristics, mass and mass, that corresponds to the class for which the driving test is placed.
4. main piece
Composition, mass and mass of army vehicles
14. (1) the Heereslenkberechtigung may be granted only for the following classes or extended to the following classes:
1 in the class most: a) motor bikes, b) quadricycles, 2nd in the category A: motorcycles with or without sidecar and three-wheeled motor vehicles with a mass not exceeding 400 kg;
3. in the class A1: motorcycles with or without sidecar, with a cubic capacity of up to 125 cc and a power not exceeding 11 kW;
4. in the class A2: motorcycles and motorcycles with sidecars with a power not exceeding 25 kW and a ratio of power to unladen weight not exceeding 0.16 kW/kg;
5 in the class b all-terrain cars including crew transport vehicles with a maximum authorised mass not exceeding 3 500 kg, even if a trailer is pulled with them, whose maximum authorised mass 1 500 kg and the sum of the maximum permissible laden masses of both vehicles 5 000 kg does not exceed;
6. in the class B1: standard, not or limited off-road passenger and combination truck 4 x 2 and 4 x 4 with a maximum authorised mass not exceeding 3 500 kg, although a lighter trailer of not more than 750 kg of maximum authorised mass or a trailer is pulled with them, the net mass of the towing vehicle does not exceed the maximum permissible laden mass , provided that does not exceed the sum of the maximum permissible laden masses of both vehicles 3 500 kg;
7 in the class C: not the class D or D1 fall under cars including crew transport vehicles, where the maximum permissible total mass is more than 7 500 kg and that, even if with them a supporter; pulled up to a maximum authorised mass not exceeding 2 300 kg
8. in the class C1: cars including crew transport vehicles, where the maximum permissible laden mass is over 3 500 kg but not more than 7 500 kg and not covered by the class D or D1 also when a trailer with a maximum authorised mass not exceeding 2 300 kg is dragged with them;
9. in the class d vehicles with more than eight seats for transported persons out of the Steering room.
10. in class D1: motor vehicles with not more than 16 seats for transported persons except the bar space and with a highest total length of eight metres;
11. in class F: tractors with a design speed not exceeding 50 km/h, agricultural self-propelled work machines and motor carts, even if dragged with them supporters are;
12. in the category M1: protected or armoured battle or combat vehicles as vehicles, also when dragging with them a trailer with a maximum authorised mass not exceeding 2 300 kg;
13. in the class M2: protected or armoured battle or combat vehicles as tracked vehicles;
14. in the class M3: self-propelled pioneer and machinery even though with them a supporter; pulled up to a maximum authorised mass not exceeding 3 500 kg
15. in the class M4: special motor vehicle, that fall into none of the listed classes, even if with a trailer is pulled up to a maximum authorised mass not exceeding 3 500 kg.
(2) the pulling of a trailer is the force driving legal provisions depending on the towing vehicle to the following extent:
1. category BE: trailers, which do not fall under paragraph 1 Z 5;
2. class CE and DE: all trailers;
3. class C1E: trailers with a maximum mass of more than 2 300 kg, provided that the highest permissible total mass of the trailer does not exceed the net mass of the towing vehicle, whereby the sum of the highest permissible laden masses 12 000 kg are not exceed.
4. class D1E: all trailers;
5 q: class with tractors: all trailers; by motor cart: trailers up to 3 500 kg maximum permissible laden mass;
6 class M1E: all trailers;
7 class M1E: all trailers;
8 class M3E: all trailers;
9. class M4E: all trailers.
(3) Heereslenkberechtigungen is the following scope:
1. the Heereslenkberechtigung for the class A2 includes also the Heereslenkberechtigung for the class A1, 2. includes the Heereslenkberechtigung for the class A also the Heereslenkberechtigung for the class A2, 3 includes the Heereslenkberechtigung for the class B also the Heereslenkberechtigung for the class B1, 4. the Heereslenkberechtigung for categories C, CE, D and DE also includes the Heereslenkberechtigung for the class C1 , C1E, D1 and D1E, 5th Heereslenkberechtigung for classes C1 and C includes also the Heereslenkberechtigung for the B and F, 6 classes Heereslenkberechtigung classes C1E and CE includes also the Heereslenkberechtigung for the class loading, 7 Heereslenkberechtigung for the class CE includes also the Heereslenkberechtigung for the class C1E, DE, D1E and M1E, M2E, M3E M4E , if the driver has the Heereslenkberechtigung for each vehicle, 8 the Heereslenkberechtigung for the class C1E includes also the Heereslenkberechtigung for the class D1E and 9 If the handlebar has the Heereslenkberechtigung for your tow vehicle the Heereslenkberechtigung each of which includes the Heereslenkberechtigung for the class called Z 2 to 15 classes in para 1 AM.
(4) with regard to the extent of army vehicles are the provisions applicable to all other motor vehicles to use.
5. main piece
Recognition of other Sonderlenkberechtigungen
Section 15 (1) be adopted due to organisational measures Federal employees from other Resort areas in the area of the Federal Ministry for defence and sports and requires the new official activity in the area of the Federal Ministry for defence and sports so are steering of army vehicles, unless required by law, another is intended to recognise issued special passes for the steering of motor vehicles in other Resort areas as Heereslenkberechtigung for the relevant class of vehicle within the meaning of this regulation , as soon as the holder of such special badges of authority have demonstrated the knowledge required for the army force driving.
(2) para 1 shall apply the respective organization measure until the expiry of three months after the effective.
§ 16. II are no. 336/1997, issued Heereslenkberechtigungen according to the regulation of the Federal Minister for national defence of the Heereslenkberechtigung (Heereslenkberechtigungsverordnung - HLBV), Federal Law Gazette as follows to take over where each corresponds to:
1. the army moped card is to the Heereslenkberechtigung class on the, 2. the Heereslenkberechtigung vehicle class becomes A Heereslenkberechtigung of class A, 3 becomes the Heereslenkberechtigung vehicle class AL of Heereslenkberechtigung of class A2, 4 becomes the Heereslenkberechtigung vehicle Unterklasse B2 Heereslenkberechtigung of class B, 5 is the Heereslenkberechtigung vehicle Unterklasse B1 to the Heereslenkberechtigung of class B1, 6 the Heereslenkberechtigung vehicle Unterklasse CM or CS or CT is to the Heereslenkberechtigung class C , 7 Heereslenkberechtigung vehicle class D is to the Heereslenkberechtigung class D, 8 the Heereslenkberechtigung car Unterklasse F1 is to the Heereslenkberechtigung class F, 9 the Heereslenkberechtigung vehicle Unterklasse G3 (restricted to the PzTypen "MTPzUN" or "SanPzRad" or "Dingo2") class M1 with corresponding constraint of types of, becomes the Heereslenkberechtigung 10 the Heereslenkberechtigung vehicle Unterklasse CM type IVECO to the Heereslenkberechtigung of class C and class M1 IVECO, 11 is the Heereslenkberechtigung vehicle Unterklasse G3 (limited to other than PzTypen indicated in no. 9) to the Heereslenkberechtigung of Class M2 with corresponding constraint of types of , 12 Heereslenkberechtigung vehicle unterklassen G2 or F2 are the Heereslenkberechtigung of class M3, 13 the Heereslenkberechtigung vehicle Unterklasse G1 class M4 to the Heereslenkberechtigung, 14 the Heereslenkberechtigung vehicle class E with vehicle subclass B2 is class to the Heereslenkberechtigung, 15th becomes class CE or C1E the Heereslenkberechtigung vehicle class E vehicle subclass CM or CS or C with a class E vehicle class D Heereslenkberechtigungen or DE or D1E , 16 Heereslenkberechtigung vehicle class E with vehicle subclass G3 (restricted to the PzTypen "MTPzUN" or "SanPzRad" or "Dingo2") class M1E with corresponding constraint of types of, becomes the Heereslenkberechtigung 17 the Heereslenkberechtigung vehicle class is E with vehicle subclass G3 (limited to other than PzTypen in Z 16) to the Heereslenkberechtigung class M2E with corresponding types of constraint, 18 the Heereslenkberechtigung vehicle class E vehicle subclass F2 or G2 is class M3E to the Heereslenkberechtigung and 19 the Heereslenkberechtigung vehicle class E with vehicle subclass G1 is class M4E to the Heereslenkberechtigung.
Home and expiry
17. (1) this regulation with 1 January 2013 enter into force.
(2) with expiry of the 31 December 2012 shall Ordinance of the Federal Minister for national defence of the Heereslenkberechtigung (Heereslenkberechtigungsverordnung - HLBV), Federal Law Gazette II No. 336/1997, override.