436. Regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, the minimum wage rate for home Besorgerin for lower Austria is set with the
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection is in accordance with section 22 paragraph 1 Labor Constitutional Act, BGBl. No. 22 / 1974, in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 98/2012 empowered to set the minimum wage at the request of a collective agreement-capable body, if no collective agreement is in effect for the sector concerned.
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has set below minimum wage rate decision of December 11, 2012, after a Senate hearing:
Minimum wage rate
for House Besorgerin - lower Austria
§ 1. This minimum wage rate applies:
1. space: for the Federal State of lower Austria.
2. personally and professionally: for home Besorgerin, on which the House Besorgerin Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 16/1970, applied and their employer, a) which are not members of a collective agreement enabled Corporation in its capacity as an employer of House besorgern/home besorgerinnen or b) if they acquire the ability of collective agreement after entry into force of the minimum wage tariff or join a collective agreement enabled Corporation, as long as no collective agreement for them is concluded.
Services pursuant to §§ 3 and 4 para 1 caretaker law
2. (1) the monthly for pursuant to §§ 3 and 4 para 1 of the caretaker law service deliverables is:
1. for apartments per square meter floor space €0,2389, 2 for other premises per square meter floor space €0,2389, 3. for cleaning the sidewalks and the coating of ice per square metre €0,4334.
(2) as a substitute for the cost of procurement the cleaning work in accordance with § 4 para 1 subpara 1 lit. a to d caretaker law required materials shall be a compensation in the form of a supplement to the charge referred to in paragraph 1 Nos. 1 and 2 in the amount of 15%. The surcharge is not included in the fee.
(3) the Sperrgeld for the opening of the gate up to 24 hours after the evening local gate, €4.64 is set for 24 hours until the local Toröffnen with 5.15. The Sperrgeld is without regard to the number of a - and history, people, where these to the budget one and same / same in the home renter/tenant (user/user) are to be paid.
(4) which is resulting sum from paragraphs 1 and 2 commercial be rounded to cents.
Services according to § 4 para 3 caretaker law
§ 3 (1) the House Besorgerin to in addition to the remuneration, which is on the basis of §§ 7 para 1 and 12 of the law on home Besorgerin secured to him/her, following work carried out on a house below remuneration where this additional charge composed of the sum for the living space, other premises, pavements, other walk-in areas and wound care.
1 one more time per the simple charge: a) repair, attaching a heat or sound insulation of a courtyard facade (or rear) or alley facade (or front). A surcharge of 75% goes to facades with Stieg House Windows.
(b) in the case of coloring of the staircase House, where, if there are several stairwells and only one of them be painted out on this aliquot share goes to. A surcharge of 75% should be given in the presence of increased House Windows.
(c) in the case of laying a continuous riser under plaster (each crack), provided that this is not at the same time performed with the coloring of the staircase House. When laying a pipeline for individual floors or stairs to the aliquot part.
(d) for installation of lifts (for any factoring analog as lit. b).
(e) for replacement or repair of boarding house window (for any factoring analog as lit. b).
f) at roof repair or removal (for any factoring analog as lit. b).
2.a) remuneration for work after no. 1 is basically payable after completion of the respective work. Half of the fee is to pay off, the other half after completion of the work a renovation lasting more than three months after no. 1 with the wages for the fourth month after the beginning of the actual construction work.
(b) ends the caretaker employment prior to completion of the work specified in no. 1, then the fee is due to / the House Besorgerin pro rata for the services already rendered.
c) cleaning must be performed according to subpara 1 on Sundays and public holidays due to special reasons, are due to an additional charge of €8.36 per hour for that purpose.
(2) for extraordinary other agreed work to an hourly wage of €8.36. This increased €16,72, if the work at night or on Sundays and public holidays for particular reasons are to perform. This fee is to pay no later than the 10th of the following month. This hourly rate applies only insofar as not in the minimum wage rate for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises, M 21/2012/XXVI/99/15, other fee rates are set.
(3) for cleaning a toilet used by the house parties, a monthly fee of €21,99 to by any of these parties. For cleaning a toilet that used by an indeterminate number of persons, excluding operational facilities, a monthly fee of EUR 52,53 deserves.
(4) a lump sum of €53,33 deserves per disposal for an agreed cleaning of nauseating pollution (in particular blood, urine, feces, vomit) in common areas. For agreed cleaning of nauseating dirt in public outdoor areas (lawns, pavement, etc.) a lump sum of 50% of the lump sum is due to per cleaning.)
(5) according to paragraphs 1 to 4, the surcharge pursuant to § 2 para 2 is then added the fee if it is cleaning.
(6) for the care of a mechanical laundry room with up to four washing machines per laundry room deserves a fee of €47,29 per month; for the care of a mechanical laundry room with more than four washing machines to the double charge. Is from the / a collection for the use of facilities conducted by the supervisor, a fee of 5% of the collected sum to also.
(7) an hourly rate of €6.04 deserves for agreed compulsory attendance to performing other than the services referred to in § 4 para 1 and 3 of the caretaker law. On Sundays and public holidays, this hourly wage increased to €12.08.
Cleaning of garbage Bay rooms
§ 4. Deserves a monthly flat rate for cleaning garbage pit areas and populate and replacing the garbage cans, as well as for the cleaning of waste parking spaces, is to calculate the amount according to the actual work performance and on the basis of under § 3 para 2 of set total.
§ 5. For the cleaning of sidewalks and other walk-in areas, unless they are included not in the calculation of remuneration no. 3 according to § 2 para 1, the remuneration referred to in article 2, paragraph 1 to no. 3 for the cleaning of sidewalks, as well as for the coating of ice per square metre of pavement or surface.
Holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration
Section 6 (1) the House Besorgerin a holiday allowance in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of May and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of November fees each year, but at least a holiday allowance and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of each one-twelfth of the annual subscription.
(2) the grant of leave is at the start of the holiday, but no later than with the payout of for June due to wage, the Weihnachtsremuneration is to be paid no later than 30 November of each year.
(3) begins or ends the employment relationship during the calendar year, as holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration fees / the House Besorgerin according to the period of service in this calendar year proportionally.
More favourable agreements existing paragraph 7 are not affected by these minimum wage rate.
§ 8. This minimum wage rate changes the minimum wage rate of November 21, 2011, M 12/2011/XXVI/99/12, Federal Law Gazette II No. 379/2011, and comes into force on January 1, 2013.