447th regulation of the Federal Minister for education, art and culture on the design of the course to the University to learn
On the basis of section 65a of the Act on HEIs 2005 (HG), Federal Law Gazette I no. 30/2006, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 73/2011, is prescribed:
Scope and rules
§ 1. This regulation lays down the principles of further development of the curriculum of the course to the higher subsequent qualification under section 65a of the Act on HEIs 2005 (HG), Federal Law Gazette I no. 30/2006, and applies to public colleges in accordance with § 1 para 1 No. 1 to 9 HG, as well as for accredited private colleges and renowned private courses.
§ 2. Within the scope of this regulation are:
1. under "Leadership" an anyway, one-year activity, which includes an educational leadership and strategic control function, organizational and personnel development, quality assurance, consulting and conflict management in particular the function as headmistress or headmaster, as departmental professional officer or Board, as a body of inspection or a management function to a teacher training college.
2. under "Project management" senior care of temporary targeted measures in the school sector in the circumference of at least four year hours (including pre-and post-processing time), which the school and instructional development serve as particularly class internal and substancerelated or school internal and substancerelated projects as well as project-related collaborations with non-formal institutions;
3. under "relevant publications" publications, in one or more of the sections 10 or 16 of the University Curriculaverordnung, HCV, Federal Law Gazette II No. 495/2006, subject of study areas on a scientific level under unique authorship were produced in (such as E.g. scientific books and magazines, textbooks and Bachelor theses, diploma -, master's, master's theses and dissertations not already HG recognized Bachelor thesis according to § 57).
Section 3 (1) which has higher to learn course to cover the difference in the curricula of teacher training to the Bachelor's degree according to the provisions of the HG according to the changing demands of professionalisation in the teaching profession. The curriculum has to include a qualification profile.
(2) the training course has
1. the scientific and professional field-related skills to deepen and to extend, to convey 2nd scientific work field-related knowledge in the world of educational work and to empower 3 students in practical research skills.
§ 4 (1) in the framework of the course to the University to learn must be provided modules course offerings in a total of 30 ECTS credits from the following:
Communication and interaction
Profession and quality
Teaching and learning - subject specialisation
Diversity and inclusion
Scientific work and research
(2) with regard to the Bachelor thesis (9 ECTS credits), § 12 shall apply mutatis mutandis to HCV.
Any applicant or each applicant has 5 (1) its qualifications that are required for obtaining a subsequent qualification to be documented in a competence portfolio. In it are particularly
1 successfully completed teacher training studies, 2. successfully completed based on studies to obtain additional teaching on teacher training studies, 3. successfully completed University and University of applied sciences studies, 4. successfully completed profession-oriented education and training events (courses and college courses to the bodies referred to in article 1 HG, Academy courses of the predecessor institutions of the colleges, University and college courses, additional training for special teachers and teacher), 5 6 project renewal, leadership activities, 7 relevant publications, as well as
other qualifications relevant to the teaching
to lead and gain acceptance on the course to the University to learn to apply for.
(2) written Bachelor, graduate, master's should be Furthermore in post secondary educational institutions, HG master's theses and dissertations for the recognition on the Bachelor thesis according to § 57.
§ 6. The course to University to learn is to offer part-time study. All courses are possible in the lecture-free period pursuant to § 3 para 1 University time regulation, BGBl. No. 202/2007, with the exception of Sundays and legal holidays set II.
Awarded the academic degree
7. (1) the academic degree "Bachelor of Education (BEd)" can be awarded only once due to higher Nachqualifizieung.
(2) in the case of section 65a para 1 No. 1, the "Bachelor of education (BEd)" occurrence of multiple teaching degrees for that teacher training is to give, which is applicable according to the request of the host candidate or the recording referrer for the admission to the retrospective qualification.
(3) in the case of section 65a para 1 No. 2, the academic degree "Bachelor of Education (BEd)" that teacher is to give that candidate of the recording or the recording referrer for the ceremony.
Entry into force
§ 8. This Regulation shall enter into force 1 January 2013.