454. Regulation of the Financial Markets Authority (FMA) on the maximum allowable percentage for the accounts and the financial surpluses (Financial Regulation 2012-RPV 2012)
On the basis of § 20 (2a) of the Pensionskassengesetz (PKG), BGBl. No. 281/1990, as last amended by the Federal Law BGBl. I No 54/2012, shall be arranged:
§ 1. (1) This Regulation shall apply to newly added rights holders in existing pension contracts and to pension fund contracts which will be concluded after 31 December 2012. Pension fund contracts, which are concluded in the course of a termination pursuant to § 17 PKG or a transfer pursuant to § 41 PKG, are not considered to be newly concluded within the meaning of this provision.
(2) With regard to the maximum permissible percentage of the accounts of the security VRG according to § 12a PKG and for the accounting surplus of the security VRG, this Regulation is applicable to all pension fund contracts irrespective of their End date.
§ 2. (1) The maximum percentage of the invoice amount shall be 3%.
(2) The maximum allowable percentage for the accounts of the security VRG according to § 12a PKG amounts to 1.75%.
(3) Where calculation methods are used in the determination of the cover provision, in which the invoice rate and the increases in pensions and pensions are used separately, the combined application of the two percentages may be used for the purposes of calculating the calculation of the cover. -the maximum permissible accounting rate referred to in paragraph 1 or 2.
§ 3. (1) The maximum allowable percentage for the accounting surplus shall be 5%.
(2) The maximum allowable percentage for the invoice surplus of the security VRG according to § 12a PKG is 2.75%.
(3) The invoice surplus shall exceed the invoice rate by at least one percentage point.
entry into force
§ 4. (1) This Regulation shall enter into force 1. Jänner 2013 in force.
(2) With the expiry of 31 December 2012, the Regulation of the Financial Markets Authority (FMA) shall enter into force on the maximum allowable percentage for the invoice and the accounting surplus (Financial Regulation (RPV)), BGBl. II No 24/2011, except for force.