459th regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, used to set the minimum wage for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on properties for Carinthia
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection is in accordance with section 22 paragraph 1 Labor Constitutional Act, BGBl. No. 22 / 1974, in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 98/2012 empowered to set the minimum wage at the request of a collective agreement-capable body, if no collective agreement is in effect for the sector concerned.
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has set below minimum wage rate decision of December 14, 2012, after a Senate hearing:
Minimum wage rate
for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on property/Carinthia
§ 1. This minimum wage rate applies:
1. space: for the Federal Province of Carinthia;
2. personally: For people who have been entrusted with the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises (houses with apartments and other premises) and their employer, a) which are not members of a collective agreement enabled Corporation in its capacity as a homeowner or b) when they acquire the ability of collective agreement after entry into force of the minimum wage tariff or join a collective agreement enabled Corporation, as long as they no collective agreement; completes
3. Professional: only for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises (houses with apartments and other premises) by the persons referred to in item 2.
2. (1) under § 1 Z 2 referred people receive, if they were tasked with taking care of a lift, monthly by the / lump-sum for each following by the contracting authority:
-up to four storeys (single, exit points) €90,70 - and for every additional floor (single, exit area) €5.93.
(2) under the supervision of a lift is to understand the daily check of the lift (test drive), as well as the necessary cleaning of the elevator and the machine House.
Section 3 (1) for the care of terrace baths, indoor swimming pools and saunas to a monthly package, is to calculate the amount according to the actual work performance and on the basis of a total of €12.39.
(2) for essential care and maintenance must be performed as instructed on Sundays and public holidays, a surcharge of 100% is due to.
(3) for the supervision of hobby rooms, playgrounds, and similar establishments deserve a monthly fee, is to calculate the amount according to the actual work performance and on the basis of a total of €8.54.
(4) by the / a collection for the use of facilities conducted by the supervisor, a fee of 5% of the collected sum to also.
Green areas and gardens
4. (1) for cleaning (such as removing waste paper) €0,2878, for the irrigation fees €0,2772 and for mechanical mowing and removal of grass €0,4691 per square metre green area each year divided into twelve monthly amounts.
(2) for the support of trees and shrubs, flowerbeds etc, as well as the removal of leaves and branches and similar work goes to a monthly flat rate, is to calculate the amount of actual work performance and on the basis of a total of €9,06.
(3) the amount resulting from paragraph 1 shall be rounded to cents commercial.
Hot water and central heating systems
§ 5 (1) for the care of hot water and central heating systems a basic subscription monthly €208,33 is due to the actual working life.
(2) is fed with gaseous fuels such a plant, a surcharge of €147,44 for the first boiler and €139,48 for each additional boiler to do monthly.
(3) is such a plant with liquid fuel is fed, a surcharge of €158,42 for the first boiler and €147,44 for each additional boiler every month to for that purpose.
(4) is fed with solid fuels such a plant, a surcharge of €242,53 is due for that purpose monthly per boiler.
(5) an amount of €10.31 in addition deserves for each hour worked for performing arranged care work (for example, intermediate, pumping stations, etc.), as well as any repairs of easier way at the system itself or on the adjoining parts.
(6) supervisor of a heating system is the not at the expense of the house owner-operated shower or bathing facility available, so a surcharge of 10% is due to to support a plant powered by solid fuel, calculated from the basic reference referred to in paragraph 1.
(7) deserves during the operating period for each commenced square metre for small boiler under five square meters of heating an amount of €69.17 heating area for liquid or gaseous fuels and from 83,99 EUR for solid fuel power plants monthly.
(8) for the care of domestic hot water or central heating systems, which are fed by a district heating plant, an amount of €208,33 goes to the actual working life monthly; per each additional system or transmitter, a further amount of €60,19 to monthly during the actual operation.
Fee for domestic workers
6. (1) persons who are subject to not the caretaker law, deserves for performing work within the normal working time (section 3 working time law) an hourly rate, and
1 house technicians (persons with completed vocational training, unless they are working in the acquired profession) - with final apprenticeship examination €12.39 - without a final apprenticeship examination €10.51 2. domestic workers and House reinigerinnen €10.20.
(2) for work on Sundays and public holidays and during the night time (22:00 to 6:00), which must be carried out as instructed, a surcharge of 100% is due to.
(3) for an agreed cleaning of nauseating pollution (in particular blood, urine, feces, vomit) in common areas, a lump sum of €58,79 are entitled to per removal. A lump sum of 50% of the above lump sum deserves per cleaning for an agreed cleaning of nauseating pollution in communal outdoor areas (lawns, pavement, etc.).
(4) a willingness to work is agreed, fees per hour 50% of the respective total.
Holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration
§ 7 (1) the under § 1 Z fees 2 persons each year a holiday allowance in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of May and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of November, but at least a holiday allowance and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of each one-twelfth of the annual subscription.
(2) the grant of leave is at the start of the holiday, but no later than with the payout of for June due to wage, the Weihnachtsremuneration is to be paid no later than 30 November of each year.
(3) begins or ends the employment relationship during the calendar year, as holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration fees / the House Besorgerin according to the period of service in this calendar year proportionally.
More favourable agreements existing section 8 are not affected by these minimum wage rate.
§ 9. This minimum wage rate changes the minimum wage rate of November 18, 2011, M 11/2011/XXVI/99/11, Federal Law Gazette II No. 381/2011, and comes into force on January 1, 2013.