460. Regulation of the Federal Minister of health profile of qualifications and training for Sportwissenschafter students in the training therapy (exercise therapy training regulation TT-AV)
On the basis of § 34 Nos. 1 and 2 of the Federal law on Medical Assistant professions and the exercise of training therapy (Medical Assistant professions law - MABG), Federal Law Gazette I no. 89/2012, is prescribed:
§ 1. A training therapist
1 has on the basis of their anatomical, physiological and pathological knowledge qualified knowledge concerning the common medical terminology;
2. is familiar with typical organizational structures and processes at institutions where training therapy is performed, as well as the possible role and function of Sportwissenschafter students in such institutions;
3. can properly perform the exercise therapy including blood from the capillaries to the tiny and acquainted with the tasks and limits of own competence and the responsibility of other health professions in the field of exercise therapy;
4. dominates the indications for the implementation of a training therapy;
5. recognize contraindications for performing training therapies and can cause in the event of a medical diagnosis;
6. is qualified to perform the required, medically therapeutic exercise stress testing exercise therapy;
7. can under the medical order and depending on the respective goal one on the needs and resources of / the individual patient /-create in coordinated training therapy plan (selection/setting appropriate training methods /-types of training intensity, duration, frequency, etc.) and adapt them, if necessary, according to the situational requirements;
8 governed the handling of devices necessary for the respective training therapy (including adaptation to patient-specific requirements) and can the patient /-give in proper handling;
9. is able to guide patients to appropriate training;
10. can life-threatening conditions identify and put the appropriate first aid measures;
11 knows his / their documentation requirements and needs as well as selected documentation systems;
12 is capable acting activities in accordance with the legal and technical requirements concerning hygiene; during his or her
13 is especially in the treatment of patients and accompanying persons of the importance of a respectful attitude, friendliness, empathy, aware of the need to safeguard the privacy, confidentiality, the ethical principles and the sensitivity to different cultures and has basic skills of communication to initiate the compliance of patients;
14. can get involved on the basis of his or her interdisciplinary treatment teams technical and social communicative skills and personal skills;
15 dominated the legal foundations of exercise therapy and health-care professionals working in the field of training therapy.
2. (1) has the theoretical and practical training to meet the minimum requirements listed in the Appendix and to ensure the achievement of the qualification profile referred to in paragraph 1.
(2) training in the exercise therapy is at universities, the study of sports science, or at universities of applied sciences, physiotherapy offered the Polytechnic Bachelor's degree, carry out quality assurance.
(3) in the implementation of theoretical training they are respectively for the study of sports science or the Polytechnic Bachelor's degree physiotherapy to be applied to applicable rules on the performance determination and assessment. For the teaching of theoretical training, which includes practical exercises, competent persons are to be used.
(4) the planning, organization, implementation and evaluation of practical training at the internship positions are in particular the following principles to apply training and learning strategies:
1. the trainees is as an intern /-in integrated into an interdisciplinary team and has direct contact with the respective target group.
2. the practice oriented is continuously and building supports, reflects, strengthened and deepened.
3. in the context of practical training carried out at least eight training treatment cycles under the expert guidance and the acquisition of competence in the form of training therapeutic de rates (standardized training Protocol) documents. This avoided personal data and the obtained competences anonymously documented.
4. the competence acquisition in the context of individual internships and its documentation are from the / to evaluate the internship on head.
5. a sufficient number of technically suitable internship placements in the intra - and extramural area according to article 29, paragraph 1 is MABG to ensure through appropriate agreements (cooperation agreements).
6. the professional competence of an internship position is given when providing the expertise provided for each internship is guaranteed.
7. the structural suitability of an internship position is given, if it has the required qualitative and quantitative personnel and thing facilities for teaching the skills of the trainees. In particular, it is ensured that a competent person during the entire internship at the same time leads to a maximum of two trainees and continuously (training key 1:2).
8. the suitability of an internship position in regard to safety and health at work is given, when available and appropriate measures are taken the facilities corresponding to the cutting edge of technology and the knowledge in the field of organising work to prevent health risks and accidents.
9. the instructions within the framework of the practical training at the placement is in agreement and under continuous feedback with the respective teachers of theoretical training. She needed a pedagogical didactic preparation, implementation, follow-up, reflection, and evaluation.
10. the manual for the practical training at the placement is carried out by competent persons. The training of instructors must have a professional experience in a field relevant to the specific internship and pedagogically didactically providing each intern to acquiring competences be suitable.
(5) a positive completed supplementary training in exercise therapy is a confirmation to exhibit. The confirmation shall contain a reference to this regulation.