477. Regulation of the Board of the E-control on the quality of the Web services (NetzdienstleistungsVO current 2012, END regulation 2012)
On the basis of § 19 of the electricity business and Organization Act 2010 - ElWOG 2010, Federal Law Gazette I no. 110/2010, in conjunction with article 7, paragraph 1 Energy Control Act E-ControlG, Federal Law Gazette I no. 110/2010 idF BGBl I no. 51/2012, is prescribed:
§ 1. This regulation defines the standards for distribution system operators with regard to the safety, reliability and quality of services to be provided to network users and other market participants, as well as indicators for the monitoring of compliance with these standards.
1. "shutdown" means section 2 (1) the purposes of this regulation a physical separation of the network connection of a power user in consequence of a breach by the user of the network;
2. "request" a telephone or written request by the network user to the distribution system operator for information;
3. "Processing time" the period between the receipt of full details of the distribution system operators and the full completion of the respective process.
4. an "Appeal" by the network user to the distribution network operator facing complaints in relation to the network services;
5. "Web services" the totality of the services to be provided in the context of a given between the distribution system operators and network users, as well as other market participants of contract concluded;
6 events, where experience has shown that in a certain region unlikely to occur is "extraordinary regional events" and built and powered equipment; incorrect withstand those with sufficient care
7 "Supply disruption" is a random or caused (unplanned) or intended and/or operational necessary (planned) interruption of the supply or a dining possibility of one or more network users.
(2) in addition, the definitions referred to in article 7, paragraph 1 apply 2010 ElWOG.
(3) personal terms have no gender-specific meaning. You are to apply when applying to certain individuals in the form of each gender.
(4) insofar as this regulation other Federal Act or regulations refers to provisions, the provisions shall apply in their respectively valid version.
§ 3 (1) the distribution system operator has the power users or the his agent within fourteen days from the receipt a full written request for the scope defined a written cost estimate in accordance with § 5 Consumer Protection Act, BGBl. to send no. 140/1979, for the network provisioning charge on the basis of prices per unit of performance and for the network access charge according to individual claims on the basis of prices per working or unit of measure. When the users of the network to be attached on the power levels 1 to 6, extended this period to one month. The cost estimate has - except in the case of an in-patient pursuant to § 54 para to include 2 ElWOG 2010 - the main components of the network access fee to be paid.
(2) the distribution network operator has to complete written requests for network access within reasonable, not cross period receipt of fourteen days with a concrete proposal the next steps regarding to respond. When the users of the network to be attached on the power levels 1 to 6, extended this period to one month. He has to call a contact in particular in two cases and to inform about the estimated processing time of manufacture of the mains supply or increase the power.
(3) in the case of the occurrence of the following minimum information, the request is considered fully: 1. name and address of the applicant or of the network access holder and address of the connected object.
2. plants to be built for new: location map (if necessary for planning of the distribution system operator);
3. desired start of delivery or supply;
4. for power users with the exception of household customers: maximum power in kW, which corresponds to the actual capacity needs of the power user;
5. If the power levels 1 to 6 additional network users: project plans and technical documentation according to the requirements of the distribution system operator;
6. number and position of the counter seats (if known).
(4) the details of the applicant for the response by the distribution system operator are not sufficient, it has promptly in writing requesting the required additional information from the network user.
(5) more extensive technical surveys for the processing of the requests referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 and requests by the distribution system operator are necessary, so this has within the respective periods referred to in these paragraphs to name at least a contact person and to submit a concrete proposal for the further procedure.
(6) the distribution network operator has to agree on an appropriate and binding deadline for the implementation of network access in writing with the network users and to comply with.
§ 4 (1) the distribution system operator has to answer the power users or the agent to complete requests for network access within reasonable cross-fourteen days period receipt with a concrete proposal concerning the next steps — in particular, specifying a contact person and the expected length of the manufacture of network access of.
(2) in the case of existence of the following information as a minimum, the application is to be considered fully: 1. name and address of the applicant or of the network access holder and address of the connected system.
2. desired start of delivery and supplier (if already known) or desired start of feeding and customer (if already known);
3. for power users with the exception of household customers: maximum power in kW, which corresponds to the actual capacity needs of the power user;
4. type of the network user: household, industry, agriculture, feeder;
5. in the case of significant changes of the plant: completion message of a licensed authorized.
(3) the details of the applicant for the response by the distribution system operator are not sufficient, it has promptly in writing requesting the required additional information from the network user.
(4) at the latest after the commissioning of the plant by the distribution system operator has the network access agreement to transmit the power users or the agent immediately by him.
(5) in the case of plants where there is no measuring device, the installation of a counter are and - if applicable - the assignment of standardized load profile template of a Web Access application as well as a proof for the existence of an upright Elektrizitätsliefer-or purchase agreement within the following time limits to make: 1. three working days after completion of the registration in accordance with point 3.3.1 annex to change regulation current 2012, Federal Law Gazette No. II 197/2012 , network users with a standard load profile;
2. eight working days after completion of the registration in accordance with point 3.3.1 annex to change regulation current 2012, BGBl. No. II 197/2012, network users, load profile meter to measure are;
(6) a measuring device for power users with a standard load profile is available, the distribution system operator has to take the plant within two working days.
§ 5 (1) the distribution system operator maintains the terms of § 12 para 1 system usage fees regulation 2012, BGBl. No. II 440/2011.
(2) if all the information necessary for the implementation, the distribution system operator within two working days of receipt of the request of the network user in his has to make a correction of invoice billing system, and immediately transmit the corrected invoice the network user.
(3) the information for the processing of the request invoice correction are not sufficient, the distribution system operator promptly the necessary further information has to request from the Web user.
(4) after completion of the supplier change or termination of the contract and after the data to be supplied by the Web user for the invoicing, the distribution system operator six weeks has making a final bill, and immediately transmit the power user. The distribution system operator must submit the Bill for three weeks to the existing supplier network use, unless the previous supplier invoice for network use.
Shut-off and recovery of network access
Section 6 (1) the distribution system operator is required after switch-off at the latest on the next working day after eliminating the breach of contract by the network users and under the condition of knowledge of the distribution system operator about the existence of an upright supply contract or assignment by the supplier to offer recovery of network access the network user and perform.
(2) the possibility of cash of open claims and any security deposit or advance payment at least during general business hours of the distribution system operator is the power user of the distribution system operator to admit. For the use of the cash payment option no cost will be charged the network user.
(3) shutdowns of plants of domestic consumers and small businesses as a result of late payment may not be made on the last working day before weekends or legal holidays.
The affected network users of the distribution system operator are § 7 (1) scheduled interruption to supply at least five days before the start in an appropriate way to communicate and to inform about the estimated time of supply disruption. The agreement on a planned supply interruption with the network users in a particular case is made, the notification can be too short.
(2) in the case of unplanned supply interruptions are the essential work of the distribution system operator to the remedy without delay to start and to end as soon as possible, as well as to inform the affected network users about the estimated or actual time of supply disruption in an appropriate manner.
(3) for the correction of unplanned disruptions occurring in the network of the distribution system operator and for measures for the Elimination of risks in technical systems within the framework of its statutory obligations, the operator has to ensure a 24-hour emergency service which immediately introduces measures to security or to the recovery of the supply.
(4) the distribution network operator has to make sure that the mains has a security of supply, which is equivalent to an average kundengewichtet determined non-availability value (System average interruption duration index, SAIDI) based on a 3-year moving average of a year less than 170 minutes.
(5) the distribution network operator has to make sure that the mains has a security of supply, which is equivalent to an average leistungsgewichtet determined non-availability value (ASIDI, average system interruption duration index) based on a 3-year moving average of a year less than 150 minutes.
§ 8. The distribution system operator for every network user has the voltage quality at the transfer point according to the standard EN 50160 ensuring in its catchment area.
Data transfer, deployment and security
§ 9 (1) the distribution system operator has all the market rules data transfers provided for and deployments in the provided for each way.
(2) the distribution network operator has all processes, in particular as regards the information technology used by him, to protect against unauthorized access and manipulation in accordance with the State of the art. This particularly applies to all processes associated with the use of smart meters.
Counter stand identifying and measuring instruments
§ 10 (1) the distribution system operator has a reliable all network users, ensuring corresponding to the regulations capture the consumption values from the monitors associated with the power users.
(2) the distribution system operator has the readings of the measuring devices the network user in time, but at least fourteen days in advance in an appropriate way to tell if the presence of the network user is required.
(3) is the reading without prior notice and in the absence of the network operator, so has to the distribution system operator, the power user of gathering conducted immediately in an appropriate manner. The distribution system operator has to enter the read meter Z 8 within five working days under the data in accordance with article 12, paragraph 4.
(4) the distribution system operator has the ability to give, to convey the meter reading also in electronic form the network user when self reading at any time.
(5) access to the interfaces of a smart meter gem. § 3 Z 5 and Z 6 IMA VO 2011, Federal Law Gazette II is no. 339/2011 within at the latest five working days from the date of the relevant request of the network user or his agent with the operator to grant.
(6) within the time limit referred to in paragraph 5 the exact specifications of the interfaces are discrimination-free and free of charge to provide the power users or the his agent on request.
§ 11. The presence of the network user is required for carrying out repairs and maintenance the distribution system operator has the network users with time window two hours to agree and if possible to consider dates requests of the network user's. The presence of the network user when the reading is required, has the distribution system operator, the power user's appointment in accordance with also as a two-hour time window to specify article 10 par. 2.
Customer information and complaint management
Section 12 (1) the distribution system operator has at least in writing and by telephone to enable transfers of requests and complaints and to notify the network user. The availability of the distribution system operator via a customer hotline during general business hours must be guaranteed as a minimum standard.
(2) requests and complaints from Web users to the distribution system operator are to answer within five working days from receipt of this. An answer for reasons not be man-made by the distribution system operator is not possible within this period the distribution system operator has the power user within the same time limit over the next steps, to inform the estimated processing time as well as the contact information of a contact person.
(3) in the case of a not satisfactory for the network user handling of his appeal, the distribution system operator has to notify the network user about the possibility of launching a mediation under section 26 E ControlG in an appropriate manner.
(4) the distribution system operator is committed online to provide the network user the following billing-relevant data available or to allow the request of this data via a contact form on the website of the distribution system operator and to transmit them within five working days electronically or on request of the network user by mail. In addition, to provide opportunity, the communication of such data in writing or by telephone to ask is the network user.
1. name and first name or business name and address of the power user;
2. address of the facility;
3. uniform and unambiguous counting point label;
4. ID/identification number of the supplier;
5. counter type;
6 load profile type;
7. consumption and - if applicable - charged performance of the last three accounting periods;
8 meter readings, which were used in the last three accounting periods for the selections by the distribution system operator.
9 power level;
10 billing period.
(5) the distribution system operator has to indicate a direct reference to the contact form to obtain information on the clearing-relevant data of the Web user in accordance with paragraph 4 to the power user online.
(6) the distribution system operator has the network users in an appropriate manner, at least on the invoice in accordance with article 82, paragraph 1 to inform ElWOG 2010 fair information sheet about the possibility of the self reading changes of the energy price and system usage fees as well as a change of supplier.
(7) the distribution network operator has to provide information on the standards in accordance with § 3 and § 12 the network users once a year in an appropriate manner.
(8) the distribution system operator has the network users promptly and in writing of the installation of a smart meter in accordance with intelligent MessgeräteEinführungsverordnung, Federal Law Gazette II No. 138/2012, and related framework conditions, in particular with regard to data protection and provision and transmission of information in accordance with § 84 ElWOG 2010 to inform.
Compliance with the standards
§ 13. You shall be deemed in sections 3 to 6, 7 para 1 to 3 and §§ 10-12 standards set, if they are met by the distribution system operator in 95% or more of the appropriate cases per standard.
Monitoring of compliance with the standards
Section 14 (1) to monitor the compliance with the in the 2nd are section defined standards to raise the following ratios of distribution system operators, to transmit each year to March 31, for the previous calendar year to the regulatory authority and in an appropriate manner, to publish individually anyway, but on the Internet presence of the distribution system operator from any distribution system operators: 1 ratio (in %) of non-compliance in sections 3 to 6, 7 standards referred to in paragraphs 1 to 3 and sections 9 to 12, as well as giving reasons for non-compliance;
2. number of full applications on network access, specifying the processing time divided into levels of power;
3. number of requests for network access, stating the time separated network levels and load profile type, type of connection (active, inactive, new);
Number of requests for quotations in accordance with article 3, paragraph 1, specifying the time broken down by levels of power and load profile type and type of cost estimate (flat, cost oriented);
5. number of network billing corrections with processing time;
6 share (in %) the corrected invoices relative to the total number of created invoices;
7. the average kundengewichtet determined non-availability SAIDI calculated on basis of unplanned supply disruptions based on a 3-year moving average according to the following formula: S = Σ(ri*Ni)/NT. Supply disruptions due to by regional exceptional events are not taken into account.
8. the average leistungsgewichtet determined non-availability ASIDI calculated on basis of unplanned supply disruptions based on a 3-year moving average according to the following formula: = ASIDI Σ(ri*Li)/LT. supply disruptions due to regional circumstances are not taken into account.
(2) the distribution network operator has to prove the standards prescribed pursuant to § 7 para 4 and 5 in an appropriate manner to the regulatory authority. To gather the following data for each supply disruption on the high - voltage and medium voltage level by more than a second, and to provide the regulatory authority each year to March 31, for the previous calendar year are: specifying whether planned or unplanned interruption of supply stating the cause, causing and affected power and voltage levels, of the commencement and duration, number and installed capacity (MVA) of affected transformers (plants) , the number of affected users of the network and the relevant performance and energy, each separated according to voltage levels.
(3) the distribution network operator has to prove the standard prescribed pursuant to article 8 each year to March 31, for the previous calendar year in a suitable manner to the regulatory authority. Each distribution system operator, which does not own measurement, has to prove at least a measurement representative for his area of network. Coordinated measurements of the distribution system operators in the entire Federal territory are allowed. The measurements are carried out in the following mode 1.
There are annually carry out measurements at 360 different measuring points in the whole country for at least three consecutive weeks. Is is from all the locations listed in the annex based on a statistical, corresponding to the State of the art selection process, that the regulatory authority to submit annual selection of this measuring points and agree with you. 40 more measuring points can be measured in the same three weeks each year. The selection of these locations is to establish and to submit to the regulatory authority and to vote with her.
2. in all substations of the entire Federal territory, the measurements of voltage drops are pursuant to § 17 para 3 perform all year round and continuously increases, as well as interruptions.
(4) the distribution system operator for a period of seven years has all data, which are necessary for the calculation of the indicators listed in paragraphs 1 to 3, to store and transmit the regulatory authority upon request.
Entry into force and transitional provisions
Entry into force
§ 15. This Regulation shall into force with 1 July 2013, article 17 unless otherwise permitted.
Section 16 (1) operators have to fulfil the obligation to release and transmit to the regulatory authority referred to in article 15, paragraph 1 Z 1 to 6, as well as the obligation to submit of the figures referred to in § 15 para 2 and 3 for the first time on March 31, 2015 on the basis of the data collected in the year 2014. The indicators referred to in article 15, paragraph 1 Z 7 and 8 are based on data for the years 2012-2014 to determine and to publish until 31 March 2015, and to submit to the regulatory authority.
(2) instead of the provision or transmission of the data of the last three accounting years pursuant to § 12 para 4 No. 7 and Z 8 are in 2013 from the years 2012 and 2013 available to those data from the year 2012 and the year 2014.
(3) measurements in accordance with § 15 para 3 Z 2 in 10% of the plants have from 1 January 2014 occur in 50% of the plants from 1 January 2016 and in 100% of the plants from 1 January 2020 onwards. Selections for the measurement points must be coordinated with the regulatory authority.