481. Commission of of regulation regulation of E-control modifies the system usage fees regulation 2012 (SNE-VO 2012) (system usage fees regulation amendment to 2012 2013, SNE-VO the amendment to 2012 2013)
The Commission of of regulatory regulation of E-control, with the fees for the use of the system be determined (system usage fees regulation 2012), Federal Law Gazette II No. 440/2011, is amended as follows:
1. § 3 Z 12 reads as follows: "12 withdrawals for the own consumption of the network - this is the use of electrical energy from auxiliary and auxiliary equipment, which is necessary for the operation of the network - are excluded from the allocation of network user fees;"
2. § 4 para 1 Nos. 1 to 8 and para 2 are as follows:
(2) for the power use of the facilities of level 3 of the transmission network following net payments, representing annual amounts are in twelve equal part amounts monthly to the Austrian power grid AG.
3. § are 6 Z 1-15 as follows:
4. Article 8 reads as follows:
„§ 8. "Für das von Einspeisern, einschließlich Kraftwerksparks, von mehr als fünf MW zu entrichtende Systemdienstleistungsentgelt werden folgende Entgelte bestimmt: a) of Austrian area: cents of 0,1790/kWh b) area Tirol: cents 0,1790/kWh c) Vorarlberg area: cents 0,1790/kWh" 5. § 11 para 1 No. 6 reads as follows: "(6. Überprüfung von Messeinrichtungen indem Eigentum des Netzbetreibers auf Wunsch des Netzbenutzers a) spot"
€40,00 b) by a competent testing laboratory
6. in article 11, par. 3, second sentence is replaced by the phrase "ABS 1 Z 1 to 4 and 6" the phrase "ABS 1 Z 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6".
7 section 13 is as follows:
"§ 13 (1) the compensation payments are net payments in EUR, which represent annual amounts, laid down and are payable in 12 equal amounts of part monthly.
(2) for the network scope lower following compensation be set: 1 EVN Netz GmbH pays Stadtwerke Amstetten EUR 13.8.
(3) for the network scope of Styria, following compensation be set with to make payments between operators according to the following list:
(4) for the network scope of Tyrol, following compensation be set with to make payments between operators according to the following list:
(5) for the network scope of Vorarlberg following compensation be set, with to make payments between operators according to the following list:
(6) for the network area of Upper Austria, following compensation be set where the processing of payments by the Energie AG power GmbH has to be done:
(7) for the network scope of Linz, following compensation be set where the processing of payments by the Linz power network GmbH has to be carried out:
8 the following paragraph 3 is added to. in article 14:
"(3) sections 3, 4, 6, 8, 11 and 13, as amended by the SNE-VO the amendment to 2012 2013 with 1 January 2013 into force."