491. Regulation of the Federal Minister of finance and of the Federal Ministry of economy, family and youth about the assessment of the macroeconomic aspects of economic impact in the context of the effect-oriented impact assessment for regulatory projects and other projects (WFA economy regulation WFA GWV)
On the basis of § 17 para 3 Z 3 of the Federal Budget Act 2013 (BHG 2013), Federal Law Gazette I no. 139/2009, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 62/2012, is in agreement with the Chancellor prescribed:
1. (1) this regulation lays down the assessment of the macroeconomic aspects of economic impact within the framework of the action-oriented assessment in accordance with section 17 BHG 2013.
(2) it contains methodological guidelines for the simplified and in-depth assessment of the impact of regulatory projects and projects of extraordinary financial importance in accordance with section 58 subsection 2 2013 BHG.
§ 2. For this regulation are the definitions of the regulation of the Federal Chancellor on principles of action-oriented assessment in control projects and other projects (WFA policy regulation-WFA-GV), BGBl. II Nr 489/2012, and following applicable: 1 economic performance, measured at the gross domestic product (GDP), the total value of all goods and services is manufactured within a year in an economy for the end use.
2. the demand side of the economy consists of the total demand of public and private sector, as well as the net demand of from abroad (exports minus imports) for goods and services.
3. Nachfrageseitige are those that affect the demand for goods and services of an economy measures.
4. the public demand includes the public consumption and public investment in accordance with the national accounts (VGR).
5. the private demand comprises private consumption and private investments in accordance with the national accounts.
6. the foreign demand is the demand for domestic goods and services from abroad in accordance with the national accounts.
7. the value creation effect is the additional or reduced demand-induced change of economic performance.
8. the employment effect is the change in employment induced by additional or reduced demand.
9. the supply side of the economy includes the entire production of the available goods and services.
10 Angebotsseitige actions are those that affect the supply of the factors of production (labour and capital) or their combination, and thus the macroeconomic supply of goods and services.
§ 3. In the framework of the simplified assessment is to consider whether the macroeconomic aspects of economic impact significantly in accordance with Appendix 1 WFA AGM are affected according to the specifications of Appendix 1.
§ 4. In the framework of the in-depth assessment, the expected substantial macroeconomic aspects of economic impact are according to the specifications of Appendix 2 to examine more closely.
Period of in-depth assessment
5. calculation of demand-side measures are carried out for the current calendar year and for the next four years.
Entry into force
§ 6. This Regulation shall enter into force 1 January 2013.