495 Ordinance of the Federal Minister for economy, family and youth about the assessment of the impact on young people in the context of the effect-oriented impact assessment for regulatory projects and other projects (WFA child and youth regulation WFA-KJV)
On the basis of § 17 para 3 Z 3 of the Federal Budget Act 2013 (BHG 2013), Federal Law Gazette I no. 139/2009, I no. 62/2012, is amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette in agreement with the Chancellor and ordered the Federal Minister of Finance:
1. (1) this regulation lays down the estimate of the impact on young people (effect dimension of children and youth) in the framework of action-oriented assessment in accordance with section 17 BHG 2013.
(2) it contains methodological guidelines for the simplified and in-depth assessment of the impact of regulatory projects and projects of extraordinary financial importance in accordance with section 58 subsection 2 BHG 2013 (hereinafter: projects) on young people.
§ 2. Following definitions shall apply to this Regulation:
1 people are understood among children, who have not yet completed their eighteenth year.
2. all people be understood among young adults, the although the eighteenth, but not the age of 30 have completed.
§ 3 (1) in the framework of the simplified assessment is to check whether the effect dimension of children and youth is likely to be significantly affected according to the specifications of Appendix 1. For this, the appropriate Wesentlichkeitskriterien of the WFA principle Regulation (EFC GM) are to be used.
(2) according to the specifications of Appendix 1 is to check, whether by the project in particular
1. the protection, the promotion of the health, development, and development of children and young adults or 2 the maintenance supply, compensation for costs of children and the care of children or 3. securing the future of children and young adults in a medium-term perspective are significantly affected.
§ 4. The in-depth assessment is carried out according to Appendix 2. In the framework of the in-depth assessment, the likely significant effects on young people are to examine more closely.
Entry into force
§ 5. This Regulation shall enter into force 1 January 2013.