496 Ordinance of the Federal Minister for labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, on the effect-oriented impact assessment for regulatory projects and other projects concerning the effects socially (WFA social regulation WFA-SV)
On the basis of § 17 para 3 Z 3 of the Federal Budget Act 2013 (BHG 2013), Federal Law Gazette I no. 139/2009, I no. 62/2012, is amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette in agreement with the Chancellor and ordered the Federal Minister of Finance:
1. (1) this regulation lays down the assessment of social impacts in the context of action-oriented assessment in accordance with section 17 BHG 2013.
(2) it contains methodological guidelines for the simplified and in-depth assessment of the impact of regulatory projects and projects of extraordinary financial importance in accordance with section 58 subsection 2 2013 BHG.
§ 2. For this regulation, following definitions shall apply: 1. workers/workers are persons with secondment agreement, public employees and free service workers / employees.
2. the Europe 2020 - social target group includes vulnerable persons, significantly materially deprived persons, and individuals living in households with no or very low work intensity.
3. the Group of poverty-prone persons includes persons, whose budget has a net income (income from employment, social transfers and other income) that is less than 60% of the national equivalised NET median income over.
4. the Group of significantly materially deprived persons includes persons who cannot afford basic goods or do not cover basic needs financially can (such as the sufficient heating of apartment, a telephone or a washing machine are financially unaffordable or arrears can not be built from rent, operating expenses or loans).
5. in the case of households with no or very low work intensity is households, in which the employment of all household members of working age in the course of a year amounts to less than 20% of the purchasing potential of the budget.
6 employment multipliers specify what employment effects emanating from demand-induced changes and are regularly determined by scientific methods.
§ 3. In the framework of the simplified assessment is to consider whether the effect dimension Social Affairs is expected to be significantly affected. It is to estimate how many people the control project or the other project in regard to the questions listed in Appendix 1 might be affected. In the framework of the simplified estimation of the impact on the labour market are the demand effects of the measure to assess.
§ 4. In the framework of the in-depth assessment, the likely significant social impacts according to the specifications in Appendix 2 are to examine more closely. The in-depth assessment to the labour market, also indirect employment effects resulting from changes related to demand, to take into account are using employment multipliers.
The assessment period
§ 5. The in-depth assessment is on a period of five years from the implementation of regulation or realization of the other project to obtain. The impact must be presented on the basis of of the year typical for this period, to lead are common features in the course of time. The results of the assessment of the effects on the employment in accordance with the employment multipliers according to Appendix 2 Z 2 for each of the five years are contrary to them be presented separately.
Entry into force
6. (1) this regulation with 1 January 2013 enter into force.
(2) the impact on the Europe 2020 - social target group (Z 3 Appendix 1 and Appendix 2 Z 3) are by way of derogation from paragraph 1 only starting with July 1, 2013 to estimate.