511. Regulation of the Minister of finance for the common establishment of planning, information and reporting system of the Federal Government for the participation and financial controlling (participation and financial controlling-regulation)
On the basis of section 67 para 2 of the Federal law governing the conduct of the federal budget (federal budget law 2013 BHG 2013), Federal Law Gazette I no. 139/2009, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 62/2012, (short: BHG 2013), following decree:
§ 1 (1) to support control and control of legal entities in accordance with article 67, paragraph 1 BHG 2013 as well as any other legal entity, for which a private equity and financial controlling is legally standardized, is who entrusted with the administration of share rights or with the supervision of the Federal Ministers a controlling stake as well as a financial control carried out by the Federal Minister of finance or the Minister of finance. The participation controlling includes also risk control.
(2) Consequently, the economic management of these entities from the point of view of the owner should be supported Federal.
2. (1) includes participation controlling the business coverage of monetary and non-monetary indicators on the basis of nominal.
(2) the financial controlling includes the payments of the Confederation on the respective companies and the deposits of the Federation of the companies as well as any loan and liability levels of the Federal Government.
Organisation and implementation
§ 3 (1) in the federal ministries, which are entrusted with the management of share rights or with the supervision of companies in accordance with section 1, paragraph 1, is making an investment controlling. Task of controlling participation is to ensure promptly pointed out actual economic developments on the basis of actual data when compared to the planning and previews of future development represented a plausible and comprehensible for the introduction and implementation of a controlling coverage in these societies. To enables it the competent federal ministries, to make an assessment in terms of content and reality, possibly heading to access a.
(2) in the Federal Ministry of finance, a financial controlling is making for the companies referred to in paragraph 1. Task of the financial controlling is to represent the development of relevant from a budgetary perspective payment flows between the Federal Government and these companies.
Planning, information and reporting system
Participation and financial controlling
The information and reporting requirements of companies in terms of investment controlling concern § 4 (1) key figure comparisons using the report model in Appendix 1 (corporate review). The business report is divided into two parts:
a) report on monetary corporate figures, b) report on company-specific information.
The reporting company-specific measures are to be determined by the management of the company in coordination with the competent Federal Ministry.
(2) the information and reporting requirements of companies in the area of risk controlling concerning data referred to in the report model in Appendix 2.
(3) the information and reporting requirements of companies in the area of financial controlling concern payment stream-oriented comparisons using the report model in Appendix 3 (financial report).
(4) the coverage of the companies has to be carried out on the basis of the relevant legal provisions on the accounting. The most important terms used and the identification of indicators for reporting are explained in annex 4.
(5) the reports shall contain a short commentary of essential target variations (deviations of more than 5% in comparison to the quarterly approach) and, if necessary, initiated corrective actions and explanations for further development (current preview) in addition to the numerical representations.
(6) obligations imposed by legislation a company which have impact on the principles of thrift, practicality and economy, as well as any public marketing has taken place disposals of real estate assets on a sales price of €500 000, or where, are separately.
(7) every company is required both with respect to the company--also of the financial report to the quarterly reporting to the competent Federal Ministry and the Federal Ministry of finance. The reports must within one month after the end of the quarter and in addition to explain.
(8) the quarterly reports are of the factually responsible Federal Ministry and the Federal Ministry of finance for completeness and plausibility to check; may request additional documents and explanations.
§ 5. This Regulation shall enter into force 1 January 2013.