17 federal law which the Explosives Act 2010 amends (Explosives Act amendment to 2012)
The National Council has decided:
The Explosives Act 2010 (SprG), Federal Law Gazette I no. 121/2009, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 50/2012, is amended as follows:
1. in the table of contents, the following entry is inserted after section 47: "§ 47a regulations" 2. § 2, section 7 is:
"(7) the provisions concerning labelling (sections 11 and 12) are not applicable on 1 powder fuses (security of fuses) and other lighter cords, according to this federal law are the igniters, 2. delivered and directly into the hole load explosives transported unpacked or in mixing Chargers, and 3. explosives, at the place of intended use manufactured and loaded immediately after manufacture are (in-situ production)."
3. paragraph 11 together with the heading:
§ 11 (1) individuals who in accordance with the provisions of this Federal Act have and explosives manufacture, process, after Austria spend or introduce, are required to install a unique marking on shooting and explosives and on each smallest packing unit.
(2) persons, who act in accordance with the provisions of this Federal Act with shooting and explosives and to pack them, are obliged to attach a unique marking on shooting and explosives and the smallest packaging unit.
(3) the Federal Minister of the Interior has by regulation the exact manner that uniquely identifies and their application according to the directive establishing a system for the identification and traceability of explosives for civil purposes in accordance with Directive 93/15/EEC of the Council, OJ 2008/43/EC No. L 94 of the 04.04.2008 p. 8, as amended by the directive of 2012/4/EC, OJ No. L 50 of the 23.02.2012 p. 18, to set.
(4) the digits to denote the production site according to article 3 will be forgiven by the Federal Minister of the Interior. paragraph 4 and 5 of Directive 2008/43/EC"
4. § 47 para 2 and 3 are replaced by following paragraph 2 to 4:
"(2) I will take no. 50/2012 article 38, paragraph 1 and 2 and § 44 para 1 as amended by Federal Law Gazette 1 September 2012 effect.
(3 I no. 121/2009 contact) sections 11 and 12 as amended by Federal Law Gazette April 5, 2012 except force.
(4) the articles 2 paragraph 7 and 11 ABS. 1, 3 and 4 including heading as amended by Federal Law Gazette I 17/2013 contact no. 5 April 2013 in force. "Section 11 paragraph 2 as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 17/2013 and § 12 as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 121/2009 with 5 April 2015 into force."
5. According to article 47, the following section 47a and heading shall be inserted:
Section 47a. Regulations on the basis of this Federal Act can be adopted from the day following its publication; they may be implemented at the earliest with the entry into force of this federal law."