41. Regulation of the Federal Minister for transport, innovation and technology the driving test regulation modifies the (9th amendment to the FSG-PV)
On the basis of § 11 par. 7 of the driver's license law, Federal Law Gazette I no. 120/1997, in the amended Federal Law Gazette I is no. 50/2012, prescribed:
The driving test regulation, Federal Law Gazette II No. 321/1997 in the version BGBl. No. 244/2012 II is as follows change:
1 § 1 para 2 second sentence reads:
"The questions are put together at random on the basis of the catalogue of questions created by the Federal Ministry for transport, innovation and technology for every candidate."
2. paragraph 1 para 3:
"(3) the questionnaire consists of following modules: GW (basic knowledge;" General questions), A, B, C, C1, D, D1, BE, E and F. The first applicant to one or more steering permission classes (except the class AM) has to complete the module of GW and the or the class-specific modules. Each of these modules (including the module GW) is to treat as an independent audit and to evaluate. Are individual modules passed and others failed, the failed modules are at repetition only more complete. For passing a class-specific module, completion of the module of GW is not essential. Taking a class-specific module for a driving permission class, where the possession of another steering permission class is mandatory, is also permissible if the theory test for the latter driving permission class is still not positively completed. In the case of an expansion which is driving permission to one or more other class(es) (are) - except for the expansion of the class most other classes - only (the) klassenspezifisch(en) module (s) of each beantragte(n) class(es) to complete. Must the theoretical driving test for one or more classes in accordance with § 11 paragraph 6, second sentence, FSG recently filed are, so is (are) on just that or the relevant class-specific module (s) to complete. This also applies in the event that one or more driving tests for other classes will be dropped. As a theory examination for classes A1, A2 and A, always the engine of A is to use. The module E is not your own steering permission class, but only in connection with the acquisition of one of the classes CE(C1E) or DE(D1E). BE applied the class, the class-specific module loading is always so to complete. Are several of the classes of CE, C1E, DE or D1E contends that it only once to complete the module S. "Is one (or more) of the classes of CE, C1E, DE or D1E applied for and the applicant is already in possession of one or more of these classes, so the module E must be not completed."
3. in article 1 the following paragraph 4 is added:
"(4) the examination an examination module has to exist, where also one or several supplementary questions can be asked at least 20 major questions. The examination time per module is 30 minutes, and § 3 par. 6 and 8 shall remain unaffected."
4. paragraph 2 paragraph 2:
"(2) an examination module is positively completed if at least 80 per cent of the highest possible number of points has been reached."
5. in article 3, paragraph 1, second sentence is replaced by the word "Test modules" the word "Test models".
6. the heading of section 4 is "Content of the module GW".
7. in paragraph 4, the introductory phrase is:
"GW of theoretical driving test module must contain at least questions from the following categories:"
8. in paragraph 4, the phrase "Trailer, towing," eliminates Z 13.
9. in article 5, paragraph 1, the introductory phrase is:
"In terms of classes A1, A2 and A the questions have in addition on following topics to cover:"
10. in article 5, paragraph 1, the point will be replaced at the end of the No. 6 by a comma and following Z 7 to 10 are added:
"7 behavior on highways, 8 speed and driving in the run, 9 overtaking, 10 moving in traffic."
11. in section 5, paragraph 2, the point will be replaced at the end of the No. 3 by a comma and following Z 4 to 8 are added:
"4. behavior on motorways, 5 speed and driving in the run, 6 overtaking, 7 moving in traffic, 8 trailer and towing."
12. in article 5, para. 3 the phrase is replaced in the introductory phrase "Class C and the subclass C1" by the phrase "Class C1 and C" as well as in § 5 para 3 Z 1 replaced the phrase "Class C and the subclass C1" by the phrase "Class C1 and C".
13 in section 5, subsection 4 the phrase is substituted in the chapeau and in Z 1 "Class D" with the phrase "Classes D1 and D".
14. in the introductory phrase of section 5, paragraph 5, the word order is "classes subclass C1 + E, B + E, C + E and D + E" replaced by the phrase "class loading on the one hand and the categories C1E, CE, D1E and DE (test module E) on the other hand".
15 in § 6 section 4, the following sentence is inserted after the third movement:
"During the test drive for the class F the participation of the teacher can be avoided driving school or the companion and instructor."
16. in article 11, paragraph 1, the phrase "or the place designated by him" is inserted after the word "Governor".
17 § 15 para 1 subpara 1 is:
"1. for the theoretical driving test each taking a module...5,50 euro" 15 18 § 1a para first sentence reads:
"From the in paragraph 1 1 examination fee referred to fees Z 1.50 euro per module of the Federal Ministry for transport, innovation and technology, to use equal parts for the deployment of the interrupted for the theoretical driving test as well as the quality of the practical driving test (including audit) are."
19. in article 15 par. 1a second sentence is "Federal Police Directorate" replaced by the word "country Police Directorate".
20. in article 15, paragraph 2, third sentence the quote 'or D' is replaced by the quote "or D(D1)".
21. in article 18 the following paragraph 12 is added:
"(12) § 1 para 2 to 4, § 2 para 2, § 3 para 1, § 4, § 5 para 1 to 5 and § 15 para 1, 1a and 2 as amended by Federal Law Gazette II No. 41/2013 into force on January 19, 2013."