65. Regulation of the Federal Government over the powers of the persons delegated to international missions to Mali (EUTM Mali - Regulation)
On the basis of Article 6a par. 3 of the foreign usage Act 2001 (AuslEG 2001), Federal Law Gazette I no. 55, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 105/2011, in conjunction with § 2 par. 1 of the Federal Constitutional Act on cooperation and solidarity in sending units and individuals abroad (KSE-BVG), Federal Law Gazette I no. 38/1997 as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 35/1998 , is prescribed in consultation with the Policy Committee of the National Council:
§ 1. The tasks of foreign used according to § 1 Z 1 lit. a KSE-BVG after within the framework of the training mission of the European Union (EUTM Mali) from the jurisdiction of the Federal Ministry for defence and sports aimed Mali delegated persons according to the decision of the Council of the European Union 2013/34/CFSP of 17 January 2013, as well as the other international regulations underlying this overseas deployment. These tasks include in particular the advice, support and training of operating under the control of the legitimate civilian Government Malian armed forces to restore its military capabilities.
Powers and resources
The required data, in particular the data necessary for the identification of persons, may 2 (1) for the fulfilment of the tasks according to § 1 processed and are transmitted to those national and international agencies, the data are required for the fulfilment of their tasks. This authorization applies to sensitive data.
(2) each delegated bodies may obtain information by those persons, that is, they can give useful hints for the fulfilment of the tasks referred to in paragraph 1.
(3) each delegated bodies may attacks against the stop EUTM Mali or legal goods to protect others in the context of the use of.
(4) to enforce the authority pursuant to paragraph 3, direct coercive power may be applied by each outgoing organs insofar as it is necessary for the fulfilment of the tasks referred to in paragraph 1.
(5) in the exercise and enforcement of individual powers is section 4 of the military authority Act (MBG), Federal Law Gazette I no. 86/2000, concerning the principle of proportionality to be applied. Special arrangements in use according to § 18 paragraph 5 and § 19 para 5 MBG may be applied to enforce the powers according to para 3 Z 1 to 5.
Smith of Faymann Spindelegger Hundstorfer Fekter Heinisch-Hosek sands Mikl-Leitner Karl Berlakovich Darabos Bures Mitterlehner Töchterle