107. Regulation of the Federal Minister for labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, on the basic training of the staff of the Department (BMASK twenty regulation 2013)
On the basis of sections 25 to 31 of the official service law in 1979, BGBl. No. 333, as amended and section 67 of the of the contract staff Act 1948, BGBl. No. 86, as amended is prescribed:
Scope of application
§ 1 (1) adjusts this regulation are basic training for all employees and employees of the Department, which agreements obliged on the basis of the contract staff Act 1948 or dienstvertraglicher, to the completion of a basic training or for which according to BDG 1979 the successful completion of a basic training as a nomination or definitely position requirement is envisaged.
(2) departmental employees and the remuneration group h1 originally have the employees and staff of usage or remuneration Group C, A 3 or v3 their basic training analog, analogous to those the remuneration group h2 or h3 complete those usage or salary Group D, A 4, A 5, or v4, unless they are required on the basis of legal provisions or dienstvertraglicher agreements to the completion of a basic training.
(3) participation in training may be granted according to places against reimbursement of costs officials of other departments.
General terms and conditions
§ 2. The training aims to convey to employees and employees primary and overview knowledge and professional, social and methodical skills, that are required for the intended task pane.
§ 3. The basic training consists of following training sections:
1 basic introduction, 2. General training, 3. subject-specific training are regulated in the investment objectives and content.
Forms of training
§ 4. The training sections or parts thereof are depending on the objectives, content and number of attendees and participants as seminars, internships, project work, to make E-learning or self-study.
Twenty - and audit plan
§ 5 (1) for each employee and each employee is a personal twenty - and audit plan to create by the service authority. This contains
1. the structure and history of basic education;
2. those departments, in accordance with section 10, paragraph 2, in which exams to take are.
(2) by the knowledge of the training and examination plan by the trainees/n is considered it of basic training assigned.
(3) completed training shall be documented.
Section 6 (1) has the training to include the following minimum:
Usage or salary group
A 1, v1
A-4, A-5, v4
(2) the duration of the various stages of education is governed by the system.
Transfer of the organisation and implementation
§ 7. The Organization and implementation of training sections or parts thereof can be transferred service authorities of the Department or other appropriate agencies.
1. basic introduction
§ 8. The basic introduction includes the teaching of skills that are immediately necessary for the service.
2. General training
§ 9 (1) the General training is the acquisition of skills and knowledge, which are in addition to the specific training of importance. In addition to knowledge about legal and political frameworks also methodological and social skills in lecture form - are, where appropriate, supported by E-learning continues to develop.
(2) the General training covers following topics:
1. Introduction to public law, taking account of EU law, 2. the AVG process (only use Group A 1, v1, A-2, v2), 3rd public services, 4. elective seminar to a further subject area of public administration, 5. communication.
(3) that are training referred to Z 1 to 4 in para 2 to complete in the modular training programme of the Management Academy of the Federal Government. Successful passing of exams provided for in the framework of these courses is to provide evidence of the examination Board in the form of a certificate. A failed test can be repeated twice.
3. technical training
Two departments are section 10 (1) for trainees of usage or remuneration Group A 4, A 5, and v4 to set three departments for trainees of all other use and remuneration groups that correspond to its area of activity, or have a close relation to.
(2) you are in accordance with § 5 in the twenty - and specialist areas to be allocated from audit plan to select from the following topic collection:
1. staff management, 2 Economic Affairs, 3. budget and controlling, 4. automatic data processing, 5. reporting, insurance and contribution management (MVB) social security, 6th power law of pension insurance, 7 organisation, procedures and enforcement of social security, 8 basic principles of finance and accounting of social security, 9 European and international social law, 10 civil consumer protection including its enforcement, 11 administrative consumer protection including product safety, 12 European and international consumer law, 13 vocational integration and equal treatment of disabled persons in working life , 14 care insurance and social compensation, 15 social integration and participation (BGStG), federal disability Act, disability help of the countries, welfare and minimum backup, 16 basic questions of social policy, 17 European and international social policy, 18 labour market and employment policy, 19 labour market organisation, labour market services and labour market promotion in Austria, 20 standards of labour market policy and sovereign tasks, 21 EU assistance mechanisms (including structural funds), 22 Austrian labour law, 23 European and international labour law, 24 tasks, organisation and procedures in the Labour Inspectorate , 25 technical and work hygienic protection of workers, 26 use protection, 27 Secretariat management, 28 Office order/law firm regulations.
(3) labour inspection organs have to undergo specialized training in the areas referred to in paragraph 2 Z 24 to 26.
(4) the departments referred to in paragraph 2 come Nos. 27 and 28 only for officials of using groups A 3 to A 5 or equivalent usage remuneration groups into account.
(5) the Division referred to in paragraph 2 may be completed only as minor, not major Z 27.
(6) of paragraph 4 shall not apply to trainees of usage or remuneration Group A-2 and v2, whose main remit represents the activity in a secretariat.
§ 11. In the practical training, the trainees have to acquire all the essential skills and knowledge in the areas established in accordance with section 10 and test. The practical training can be done in the context of seminars, internships, and E-learning methods.
§ 12. Special training is deepening and further development of the skills acquired in the course of practical training and the acquisition of additional professional skills and knowledge. The special training can be done in the context of seminars, supervised self-study and as project work.
Section 13 (1) on the basic training BDG can be applied according to § 30 1979 other training or other qualifications, professional experience and independent work.
(2) the successful completion of the professional training in the main Association of Austrian social security institutions replaced the entire specialist training in accordance with section 10 para 2 Z 5-Z 8 including the tests laid down in accordance with § 14.
(3) the basic training of the Günther Steinbach Academy (GSA) of the labour market service replaced the entire specialist training in accordance with section 10 para 2 Z 18 to no. 21 including the tests laid down in accordance with § 14.
Section 14 (1) is the service check in the form of partial examinations of Einzelprüfern and Einzelprüferinnen to remove.
(2) the tests are to take in the areas established in accordance with article 10.
(3) the assessment has in all fields on the basis of oral services to be carried out in a Department (major) also on the basis of a written examination. Written examinations are of different labour inspectorates in two divisions. In the topic and the requirements, caution is to take on the use of the employee or of the employee.
(4) partial tests are carried out
1. within the framework of seminars of special training or 2 in the form of a single examination for self-study or 3rd in the form of a project work. The assessment of project work and the final call associated replaced the oral and a possible written examination in accordance with paragraph 3 in this field.
(5) to the own service exam preparation is to provide adequate staff time and adequate support.
(6) not passing examination of part of may be repeated twice. The second repeat test is to hold at least a testing Senate. The service authority shall ensure that any not passed part examination can be repeated within three months.
(7) the service passed the examination is to issue a certificate.
15. (1) the Einzelprüfer and Einzelprüferinnen are members of one in accordance with article 29, paragraph 1 BDG in 1979 at the Federal Ministry of labour, examination Board to be social and consumer protection for the period of five years.
(2) members of the examination Board may only persons who are suitably technically and pedagogically qualified and as trainers and training trainers are working, order.
Transitional and final provisions
§ 16. The successful completion of subjects of general education according to the provisions of the Ordinance of the Federal Minister for labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection through the basic training of the staff of the Department, Federal Law Gazette II No. 55/2010, is considered successful completion of the corresponding subjects of general education of the present regulation.
17. (1) this regulation with 30 April 2013 enter into force.
(2) the regulation of the Federal Minister for labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, on the basic training of the staff of the Department, Federal Law Gazette II No. 55/2010, occurs at the end of the 29 April 2013 override.