Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2013_II_119/BGBLA_2013_II_119.html
119. Regulation of the Federal Minister of economy, family and youth to the management and organisation of the Metrology Board
Prescribed on the basis of article 5 par. 5 of the dimensional and calibration Act (MEG) Federal Law Gazette No. 152/1950, in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 28/2012 will:
Establishment of the Metrology Council
§ 1. A metrology Advisory Board (referred to in the following Advisory Board) is used in the Federal Ministry for economy, family and youth.
Tasks of the Advisory Board
§ 2. The tasks of the Advisory Board are defined by § 5 para 2 of the MEG.
Members of the Advisory Board
§ 3. The composition of the Advisory Board is set by article 5 par. 3 of the MEG.
§ 4 (1) is the term of Office of the nominated members of the Advisory Board is 5 years. Restart nominations are allowed.
(2) for each Member of the Advisory Board is to order a replacement member. The alternate member representing the ordinary member of the prevention.
(3) the or the Chairman of the Advisory Board can, if this at the meetings of the Advisory Board of subject-matter experts or technical experts who are not regular members of the Advisory Board of this / r after the hearing able is deemed necessary. The Presidency has to comply with the request by more than one-third of the Board members for assistance of such experts or technical experts. These subject matter experts or technical experts have no voting rights at the polls.
§ 5 (1) shall preside of the Advisory Board that or those officials of the Federal Ministry for economy, family and youth, who is also a member of the Metrology Board.
(2) the members and alternate members of the Advisory Board are waiver or withdrawal of the proposal of a member or alternate members through the nomination authorized by the Federal Minister of economy, dismissing family and youth.
(3) If a member or alternate member has made a string of three successive invitations to a meeting of the Advisory Board, the Advisory Board has to determine this after hearing the parties concerned. The nomination authorised body in knowledge is to create, so a new Member or alternate member may be made known.
Convening of meetings
Section 6 (1) shall convene the Advisory Board meetings of or the Chairman. The draft has to be carried out, whereby the Advisory Board shall meet at least once a year as required. A convocation of the Advisory Board has to be done, if this requires at least one-third of the Board members for the same reason. In the resolution on the convening of the Advisory Committee are to identify the agenda items to be treated and perform.
(2) the meetings of the Advisory Committee shall not be public.
(3) the invitation to the session is to send at least three weeks prior to the date of the meeting, stating the agenda. Requests for addition to the agenda and request on attraction of experts or specialist experts are a week by the members of the Advisory Board at the latest before fixed date of the meeting at the Federal Ministry of the economy, to bring family and youth.
Management and running of the meetings
7. (1) the Chairman opened and initiates the session. The final agenda is set at the beginning of the session.
(2) the Advisory Board can decide that on his consultations and confidentiality to preserve these underlying documents, as well as parts thereof.
(3) on the results of the deliberations of the Advisory Board is to create a protocol. Is any are to hold different opinions from the majority opinion.
(4) the Advisory Board shall sit in plenary session. To preliminary discussion of agenda items, the Advisory Committee may establish working groups.
(5) to the quorum of the Advisory Board, the presence of at least half of the members is required according to § 5 ABS. 3 MEG. Were duly invited the members of the Advisory Board is also constitute a quorum if after a period of 30 minutes after the scheduled start of the session less than half of the invited members are present. The Advisory Board has maximum consensus to pursue in decision-making. He drops his decisions by a majority vote of the members present. Abstentions shall be documented in the log.
(6) in the case of a tie the vote of the Chairperson decides.
(7) the meetings will - if not otherwise has the Presidency - in the Federal Ministry of economy, family and youth.
Rules of procedure
§ 8 further provisions regarding the conduct of business rules of procedure's Advisory Forum meets. It needs the approval of the Federal Minister of economy, family and youth.
§ 9 (1) the Federal Ministry for economy, family and Youth supports the Advisory Board and Chairman of the or the as Office in carrying out the tasks.
(2) it is the Clerk's Office in particular
1. the business of the Advisory Council to lead;
2. together with the or the Chairman on compliance with the rules of procedure to make sure.
3. the meetings of the Advisory Board to prepare;
4. the protocols to create and ensure their retention;
5. the decisions making;
6. the information required to obtain;
7. the working papers to be documented;
8. the travel expenses and expenses to administer.
10. (1) the activities of the members and alternate members of the Advisory Board is a volunteer. No reimbursement is due to them.
(2) the replacement of the actual costs for travel movement, as well as for necessary accommodation to subject matter experts drawn at in accordance with § 4 para 3 or technical experts for necessary travel. The necessity of the trip is to make credible the chairmanship of the Metrology Board by the subject matter experts or technical experts, to examine and to be noted in the minutes of the meeting.
(3) the reimbursement of costs for the travel movement of experts or specialist experts the amount is limited with the km-related costs of the 2nd class train ride. Only for the use of urban public transport in addition to reimbursement of costs.
(4) the reimbursement of costs for necessary overnight stays of experts or specialist experts the amount is limited with 105 euros per day and night.
(5) for the participation of experts or technical experts to an attendance fee amounting to 50 euro for each hour started.
Entry into force
§ 11. This Regulation shall enter into force 1 January 2014.
Search Translated Laws of Austria