Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2013_II_120/BGBLA_2013_II_120.html
120. Regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, which explains the collective agreement of the Austrian Red Cross (WCC - collective contract 2013) to the articles of Association
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection is in accordance with article 18, paragraph 1 Labor Constitutional Act, BGBl. No. 22 / 1974, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 71/2013 empowered, at the request of a collective agreement enabled Corporation who is party to a collective agreement to grant legally binding effect this collective agreement by declaration to the Statute also beyond its spatial, technical and personal effects when the conditions specified in paragraph 3.
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has adopted the following statutes by order of 6 may 2013 to hold a Senate hearing:
Articles of the collective agreement of the Austrian Red Cross (WCC - collective contract 2013)
Scope of the Statute
§ 1. The Statute applies a) professionally: for providers of rescue and ambulance services, except mountain -, water -, caves -, air ambulance and rescue dog section b) spatial: for the Republic of Austria c) personal: for all employers in the professional scope, as well as by the employer in the territorial scope employed workers and apprentices, unless their working conditions through a valid collective agreement (except collective agreements pursuant to § 18 para 4 ArbVG) covered.
Content of the articles of Association
2. (1) the completed between the Austrian Red Cross and the Austrian Trade Union Federation, Union of private employees, printing, journalism, paper and Union VIDA,
Collective agreement concerning the amendment of the collective agreement of the Austrian Red Cross as of 1 January 2013 (WCC Kollektivvertragsabschlusss 2013) at the Federal Ministry for labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection under register number KV 124/2013 stored and published in the "Amtsblatt zur Wiener Zeitung" of 2 April 2013, explains to the articles of Association.
(2) of the Statute declaration provisions are excluded, as far as they are lit on departments outside the section 1. take a listed departments.
(3) In addition the changes of State-specific annexes for the federal country each is guided with the following exceptions to the statutes contained in the agreement are explained:-section III No. 4, section IV Z 4, - V Nos. 1 and 4, section - section VI No. 4, section VII Nos. 3 and 4.
Beginning of the effectiveness and validity of the Statute
3. (1) effective beginning of the Statute is the 1 April 2013 set. The validity of the Statute depends on the validity of the gesatzten collective agreement.
(2) in-house made increases the wages or salaries, which is due to the entry into force of the present collective agreement as of January 1, 2013 until the enactment of the Statute are can to is wage - or is salary increase, which is made by the Declaration of the Statute, be counted.
Search Translated Laws of Austria