127. Regulation of the Minister of Justice, modifying the regulation of the Minister of Justice concerning the statements of service in the Justice Department (DAV-BMJ)
On the basis of article 60 par. 3 of the official service law in 1979, Federal Law Gazette No. 333, as last amended by the Federal Law Gazette BGBl. I no. 120/2012, §§ 23 and 36a para 3 of the contract staff Act 1948, BGBl. No. 86, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 120/2012, as well as the section 106c para 2 of the except dispute Act, Federal Law Gazette I no 111/2003, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 15/2013 , is prescribed:
The regulation of the Minister of Justice concerning the statements of service in the Justice Department (DAV-BMJ), Federal Law Gazette II No. 303/2008, is amended as follows:
1. According to article 7, the following paragraph 7a with heading is inserted:
Section 7a. (1) applying by analogy with the provisions of this regulation plastic cards referred to can in accordance with the training or job-moderate needs in accordance with the following stipulations respectively as 'ID'
1. the persons in a training relationship with the judiciary (annex 2); and 2 to I issued by the justice support agency in accordance with the provisions of the justice assistance agency law, BGBl. No. 101/2008, persons employed (Appendix 3).
(2) for which in paragraph 1 Z are 1 persons following function names provided: legal trainee, legal intern, management trainee, management trainee, Administrative Assistant, Administrative Assistant.
(3) with regard to the para after the present regulation to the service authorities/staff positions assignments by the justice support agency are 2 persons 1 Z to perceive. The justice support agency carries all with the production, issue and administration of identity related costs including those for the contract with the certification service provider (cf. Article 60 par. 2 b BDG 1979). By way of derogation from article 6, paragraph 1 No. 1 lit. g is the word ' number '. The area called 'Justice support agency' is to use for the cards. Following titles are provided: care service, family court assistance, interpreter, interpreter, expert, expert.
(4) as such called 'work card' (annex 4) can be provided applying by analogy with the provisions of this regulation in accordance with the respective task moderate requirements for the required duration persons who provide services for the judiciary temporarily due to an other private arrangement, for access control and access control. By way of derogation from article 6, paragraph 1 No. 1 lit. g is the word 'Number'; as function name 'External collaborator' or 'external ' staff is."
2. the previous system is named "Appendix 1"; the attached appendices 2, 3 and 4 are added.
3. According to article 8, paragraph 1, the following paragraph 1a is inserted:
"(1a) Section 7a and heading, the changed name of the previous system as 'Annex 1' as well as the new annexes 2, 3 and 4 as amended by the Ordinance BGBl. No. 127/2013 II with effect from 1 June 2013 in force."