76. Federal Law, which amalgles the Act of Education Act 1985 and the Law on Education.
The National Council has decided:
Amendment of the compulsory schooling law 1985
The Compulsory Education Act 1985, BGBl. No. 76/1985, as last amended by the Federal Law BGBl. I No 75/2013, shall be amended as follows:
1. § 18 together with the title is:
" Further visit to the general compulsory school in 9. and in a voluntary 10. School year
§ 18. Pupils of the elementary school, the secondary school and the new middle school, which are located in the 8th. Year of general compulsory schooling, one or more levels of attended school have not completed successfully, are eligible, in the 9. and in a voluntary 10. School year to go to school to visit or visit Polytechnic School. The same applies to children with special educational needs, who attend a general compulsory school in accordance with § 8a (1). "
2. § 19 together with the title shall be deleted.
(3) The following paragraph 17 is added to § 30:
" (17) § 18 together with the title in the version of the Federal Law BGBl. I N ° 76/2013 will enter into force on 1 June 2013. At the same time, Section 19, together with the title, shall not
Amendment of the school teaching law
The school teaching law, BGBl. No 472/1986, as last amended by the Federal Law BGBl. I No 75/2013, shall be amended as follows:
1. In Section 32 (2a), the quote shall be: "§ 19 (1)" by quoting "§ 18" replaced.
2. In § 82, the following paragraph 5x is inserted after paragraph 5w:
" (5x) § 32 (2a) in the version of the Federal Law BGBl. I n ° 76/2013 will enter into force on 1 June 2013. "