78. Federal Act 2005 amends the law on higher education (Verwaltungsgerichtsbarkeits adjustment Act Federal Ministry for education, arts and culture, area colleges)
The National Council has decided:
The University Act of 2005 (HG), Federal Law Gazette I no. 30/2006, last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 73/2011, is amended as follows:
1. in the table of contents it is not applicable § 26 question row.
2. § 17 para 3 No. 2 is: "2nd opinion on complaint preliminary decision pursuant to § 14 of the Administrative Court Procedure Act - VwGVG, Federal Law Gazette I is no. 33/2013 for disorders in student matters, which in the case of the template to the Administrative Court of appeal to join" 3. Article 25 is (1) paragraph labeled and it is attached the following paragraph 2:
"(2) complaints in Bachelor Affairs are to bring in the body, which adopted the decision. This has, if the complaint is not prohibited or delayed immediately to present the complaint with the entire Act of the study Commission, which can give an opinion on the complaint. Such opinion exists, the appeal decision in accordance with this opinion has to be carried out. Presented the complaint to the Administrative Court of the opinion of the study Commission is to connect."
4. section 26 including the heading is eliminated.
5. in article 44, paragraph 1, the phrase "no appeal" is replaced by the phrase "no remedy".
6 paragraph 6 deleted § 71.
7 the following paragraph 7 is added to article in 80:
"(7) the following provisions of this Federal Act in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 78/2013 are as follows, or override: 1. § 17 para 3 Z 2, article 25 and article 44, paragraph 1 into force on January 1, 2014."
2. that row of the table of contents, section 26, along with heading and § 71 para 6 enter the section 26 on December 31, 2013, except force."