139. Regulation of the Federal Minister of economy, family and youth, modifies the regulation on training requirements for the teaching of warehouse logistics and the regulation of the apprenticeship-leave examination in the commercial and administrative professions
On the basis of §§ 8, 24 and 27 of the vocational training Act (BAG), Federal Law Gazette No. 142/1969, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 38/2012, is prescribed:
Change the education requirements for the teaching profession of warehouse logistics
The regulation on training requirements for the teaching profession of warehouse logistics, Federal Law Gazette II No. 18/2004, as last amended by the regulation Federal Law Gazette II No. 177/2005, is amended as follows:
1. in the title the term "Logistics" is replaced by the term "Operating logistics clerk".
2. paragraph 1 together with the heading:
"Teaching operating logistics clerk
1. (1) the apprenticeship operating logistics clerk is decorated with an apprenticeship of three years.
(2) in the apprenticeship contracts, teaching certificates, apprenticeship completion certificates and pretty of the teaching profession in the form of the corresponding to the gender of the apprentice (operating logistics businessman or operating logistics clerk) is."
3. paragraph 4:
"4. (1) this regulation to 1st January 2004 into force.
"(2) article 1, paragraph 1 and 2 as well as article 4, paragraph 1 and 2 in the version of Federal Law Gazette II No. 139/2013 with 1 June 2013 into force."
Amendment of the regulation on the final apprenticeship examination in the commercial and administrative professions
Regulation over the final apprenticeship examination in the commercial and administrative professions, BGBl. II No 245/2004, as last amended by regulation BGBl. II No 179/2012, is amended as follows:
1. paragraph 1 Z 10:
"10 operating logistics clerk" 2. Article 6 is Z 10:
"10 operating logistics clerk" 3. In article 12 the following paragraph 5 is added:
"(5) § 1 Z 10 and § 6 Z 10 as amended by Federal Law Gazette II No. 139/2013 enter into force with 1 June 2013."