Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2013_II_172/BGBLA_2013_II_172.html
172. Regulation of the Federal Minister of economy, family and youth, which modifies the regulation on the monitoring of LPG conversion containers
On the basis of § 10 para 1 Z 3 and § 19 of the boilers Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 211/1992, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 28 / 2012, and in application of article 2 Z 3 to 7 of Regulation (EC) No. 765/2008 on the requirements for accreditation and market surveillance relating to the marketing of products and repealing Regulation (EEC) No 339/93 of the Council , OJ No. L 218 of the 13.8.2008, p. 30, is prescribed:
The regulation on the monitoring of LPG conversion containers, Federal Law Gazette II No. 136/2012, is amended as follows:
1 paragraph 3 para 3:
"(3) liquefied petroleum gas conversion container in accordance with § 1 para 2, which are available at the time of entry into force of this regulation in operation and that no assessment of the qualitative execution of the welding of the Ronde is may be up to 15 years, calculated from the end of the year in which their reconstruction, operated in compliance with the following requirements: 1. the filling with liquid phase should only be if the filling level of the container to be filled is at least 5% of the filling volume;" at a lower level, filling with gas phase is after the gas pendulum procedure to perform.
2. gas-tightness of the LPG conversion containers must be checked by means of gas detection test or equivalent methods. The review is on LPG conversion containers filled in the moving average over a period of three years more than five times in the year, to carry out at least twice a year. On LPG conversion containers with a lower annual frequency of filling is the gas leak test at least once a year to make.
3. to check the gas tightness by means of gas detection test, the LPG conversion containers are until 30 June 2013 with gas detection sensors, whose design and arrangement of a boiler testing laboratory, taking into consideration to determine is the nature and execution of the respective container, to equip.
4. is the gas detection test or equivalent method to perform a) staff responsible for stuffing or mounting of liquid gas systems of liquefied gas supply company, which was demonstrably enrolled by a boiler testing laboratory for it or b) of a boiler testing laboratory.
5. in the recurring external investigation (§ 15 ABS. 3 boiler law) of LPG conversion tank is lit regardless of the in accordance with no. 4 of these operating boiler testing laboratory. a check, to check the gas tightness at least equivalent methods to carry a gas detection test or an exam.
6. as the gas detection test equivalent are reproducible methods, which at least the same accuracy and reliability of the testimony of the gas leakage measurement demonstrably exhibit. The proof has to provide leakage measurements on a buried, leakage liquid gas container to include, as well as the inspection personnel and equipment requirements. The proof has to be carried out by means of opinion against the boiler testing laboratory responsible for monitoring.
7 suspected a leak in the tank arises due to the gas detection test or equivalent methods is immediately reported to the boiler testing laboratory and to take the container out of operation. The boiler inspection bodies have the Federal Minister of economy to inform family and youth about identified or reported leaks.
"Seasoned LPG conversion container on another site 8 be brought already in operation or such for more than a year in operation, is to complement the audit carried boiler law prior to resumption of activities in accordance with § 15 para 5 with an assessment of the qualitative execution of the Ronde welding in accordance with paragraph 1."
2. in section 4, paragraph 3, the expression "Z 1" is replaced by "No. 3".
3. paragraph 4 section 4:
(4) that 3 para are § 3 Z 4 and 5 results of gas detection tests or equivalent methods in accordance with document and to connect the test book from the boiler body. In the case of the examination pursuant to section 3 para 3 No. 4 lit. a are to check the test results documented by staff for the filling or Assembly of the liquefied gas installation prior to their connection to the boiler testing's testing book and confirm their plausibility."
4. § 5 Nos. 2 and 3 are: "2. the facilities of the container with gas detection probes (section 3 para 3 Z 3), and 3. the implementation of the gas detection test or equivalent methods (section 3 para 3 No. 4 lit." b and Z 5) "5. § 6 are Nos. 1 and 2:" 1 the implementation of the gas detection test or equivalent methods (section 3 para 3 No. 4 lit. "" a) and 2. perform the filling (section 3 para 3 No. 1) "Mitterlehner"
Search Translated Laws of Austria