Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2013_II_184/BGBLA_2013_II_184.html
184. Regulation of the Federal Minister of health regarding electronic laboratory messages in the register of notifiable diseases
On the basis of § 4 para 15 of the epidemic Act 1950, BGBl. No. 186/1950, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 80/2013, is prescribed:
1. (1) laboratories within the meaning of this regulation are facilities that directly or indirectly diagnose pathogens of notifiable diseases in humans.
(2) laboratories are required, their reporting obligation under article 3, paragraph 1 Z 1a of the epidemic Act 1950, Federal Law Gazette No. 186/1950, in its current version, electronically in the register of notifiable diseases to comply with.
(3) the message includes the following data types: 1. data for the identification of diseased, dead or Shedders (name, gender, date of birth, social security number), 2. nature of the pathogen, 3. examined material, 4. examination method and 5 details the analysis result.
(4) in case of a technical failure of the register has the message within 24 hours on other appropriate means (E.g. by telephone) to be carried out.
2. (1) the electronic transmission has either to be made online by entering the data in the register through the provided application software or a by the Federal Ministry of health available provided interface for laboratory information system.
(2) laboratories are required to use the valid version of the laboratory interface description, which will be provided by the Federal Ministry of health, on the transmission of data.
§ 3 (1) laboratories have to submit the following information via a form provided on the homepage of the Federal Ministry of health: 1 the name or the description, 2. a professional postal accessibility, 3. electronic contact address, 4 the role pursuant to annex 1 of the Gesundheitstelematikverordnung 2012, BGBl. II No. 483/2012, in the currently valid version, and 5. the type of intended data transmission (§ 2 para 1).
(2) then has the laboratory at the district administrative authority within whose jurisdiction the activity is exercised to locate electronic access.
(3) the district administrative authority has to examine in particular the completeness and accuracy of the information referred to in paragraph 1 and, where appropriate, handing access information needed to obtain the certificate deployed to authenticate to the laboratory.
(4) on the basis of which in accordance with para 1 in electronic form established identity has a matching this data with the in the eHealth directory service (section 10 of the Gesundheitstelematikgesetzes 2012 (GTelG 2012), Federal Law Gazette I no. 111/2012, in the currently valid version) in order to review the role (§ 5 GTelG 2012) stored data be carried out by the district administrative authority.
(5) the transfer of the certificate is not permitted. The loss of the certificate is immediately to announce the Federal Ministry of health.
4. (1) the obligation to the electronic message with 1 January 2014 into force.
(2) laboratory, which take up their activities after January 1, 2014, have to make sure that they can comply with their activity the commitment to the electronic message with recording.
Search Translated Laws of Austria