185. Regulation of the Minister of Justice, which is arranged, for which district courts (FamGHV-BMJ) is set up by a family court assistance
On the basis of section 106c para 1 of the except dispute Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 111/2003, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 15/2013, is prescribed:
§ 1. With effect from 1 July 2013 set up the family court assistance at the following locations:
1 Vienna, 2. Eisenstadt, 3rd St. Pölten, 4 Amstetten, 5. Wiener Neustadt, Graz 6, 7 Bruck/Mur, 8 Klagenfurt, 9 Linz, Salzburg 10, 11 Innsbruck, 12 Feldkirch.
With supervised district courts
2. (1) maintained the family court assistance in Vienna Döbling district courts, Donaustadt, Favorites, Floridsdorf, Fünfhaus, Hernals, Hietzing, inner city of Vienna, Josefstadt district, Leopoldstadt, Liesing, Meidling, Bruck of the Leitha, Klosterneuburg, Purkersdorf, Schwechat. The Vienna youth court assistance does not act as a family court assistance.
(2) the family court assistance of the location iron city district courts maintained Eisenstadt, Mattersburg, Neusiedl am See Lake.
(3) the family court assistance at the site of St. Pölten supervised the district courts of St. Pölten, Lilienfeld, Neulengbach, Tulln.
(4) the family court assistance at the site of Amstetten looks after the District Court in Amstetten, Hague, Melk, Scheibbs, Waidhofen an der Ybbs, Ybbs.
(5) the family court assistance in the location of Wiener Neustadt supervised the Wiener Neustadt district courts, Gloggnitz, Mödling, Baden, Neunkirchen.
(6) the family court assistance at the Graz site serves the district courts of Graz-OST, Graz-West, Stainz, Deutschlandsberg, Leibnitz, Voitsberg.
(7) the family court assistance on the site Bruck Mur supervised district courts Bruck at Mur, Judenburg, Murau, Leoben and Mürzzuschlag.
(8) the family court assistance at the location Klagenfurt supervised the District Court Klagenfurt, Bleiburg, Ferlach, Eisenkappel, Feldkirchen, Sankt Veit an der Glan, Völkermarkt, Wolf Mountain.
(9) the family court assistance at the Linz site supervised Traun in the District Court of Linz, Freistadt, Mauthausen, PERG, Pregarten, Rohrbach, Urfahr.
(10) the family court assistance at the site of Salzburg serves the district courts of Salzburg, Hallein, Neumarkt in Thalgau, Salzburg, Oberndorf.
(11) the family court assistance at the site of Innsbruck supervised the district courts of Innsbruck, Hall (in Tyrol), Telfs.
(12) the family court assistance at the site of Feldkirch district courts maintained Bezau, Bludenz, Bregenz, Dornbirn, Feldkirch, Montafon.
End of the model test
3. (1) the so far in model operation in the district courts inner city of Vienna, Innsbruck and Amstetten listed sites of family court assistance with effect from 1 July 2013 in the normal pass.
(2) at the point of the site listed in the model operating at the regional court Leoben acting family court assistance, the site Bruck Mur.
Entry into force
§ 4. This Regulation shall enter into force 1 July 2013.