206. Regulation of the Federal Minister for health, with the fruit juice regulation is amended
On the basis of § 6 para 1 and 2 of the food safety and Consumer Protection Act - LMSVG, Federal Law Gazette I no. 13/2006, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I is no. 80/2013, - in terms of sections 5, 6, 7 and 9 in agreement with the Federal Minister of economy, family and youth -:
The fruit juice regulation, Federal Law Gazette II No. 83/2004, in the version of regulation BGBl. II, no. 441/2010, is amended as follows:
1. paragraph 1:
„§ 1. The purpose of this regulation is
1. fruit: all fruits; Tomatoes are also considered fruits in terms of this regulation. The fruits must be healthy, properly ripe and fresh, or preserved by physical means or is treated have been, including by means of post-harvest treatments, which are applied in accordance with Union law.
2. pulp: the spoilage, but unfermented product obtained by appropriate physical processes such as passing, crushing or grinding of the edible part of whole or peeled fruit without cutting off the juice.
3. concentrated fruit puree: the product obtained from fruit pulp obtained by physical separation from a certain proportion of the natural water content. Restoration flavors can be added of concentrated fruit puree, which must be created and won by the same kind of fruit with appropriate physical procedures pursuant to section 4.
4. aroma: without prejudice to Regulation (EC) No 1334/2008 on flavourings and certain food ingredients with flavouring properties for use in and on foods, OJ No. L 354 of 31.12.2008, as last amended by Regulation (EC) No. 872/2012, OJ No. L 267 of the 2.10.2012 restoration aromas obtained during the processing of the fruit by means of suitable physical procedures. These physical methods may be employed to maintain the aroma quality, maintain or stabilize and include especially pressing, extraction, distillation, filters, adsorption, evaporation, fractionation and concentration. The aroma is obtained from the edible parts of fruit can contain but also cold-pressed oil from citrus zest and components of the stones.
5. sugar types: defined in the sugar regulation, Federal Law Gazette II No. 472/2003, sugars and fructose syrup from fruit sugars.
6 honey: the honey regulation, Federal Law Gazette II No. 40/2004, defined product.
7 pulp or cells: the product extracted from the edible parts of fruit of the same kind without cutting off the juice. For citrus fruit, pulp or cells are also the juice bags obtained from the endocarp.
8 a) fruit juice: the fermentable but not gegorene, derived from the edible part of healthy and ripe fruit (fresh or preserved by cold) one or more fruit types product that has the characteristic color for the juice of this fruit/fruit, this characteristic aroma and this characteristic taste. Flavour, pulp and cells that were extracted from fruit species with appropriate physical procedures, must be restored in the juice. For citrus fruit, the fruit juice must be from the endocarp. Lime juice may be won but also from the whole fruit. Juices are made from fruits with nuts, seeds and shell, pieces or components of nuts, seeds and shell not in the juice may be included. However, this does not apply in cases where pieces or components of nuts, seeds and Shell cannot be removed by methods of good manufacturing practice. In the production of fruit juice, mixing fruit juice with pulp is allowed.
b) fruit juice from concentrate: the product that will be restored from concentrated fruit juice referred to in no. 9 with drinking water which meets in the regulation of drinking water TWV, Federal Law Gazette II No. 304/2001 as amended, requirements listed. The soluble solids of the finished product must meet the Mindestbrixwert for restored juices in accordance with Appendix 2. Mindestbrixwert of restored fruit juice corresponds to the Brix value of the juice extracted from the fruit used in the manufacture of the concentrated fruit juice from fruit juice concentrate, which is made from a fruit not listed in Appendix 2. Flavour, pulp and cells that were extracted from fruit species with appropriate physical procedures, must be restored in the fruit juice made from concentrate. The juice is made from fruit juice concentrate with appropriate procedures, to the essential physical, chemical, organoleptic and nutrient-related characteristics of an average to get from same kinds of produced juice fruit. Mixing fruit juice and/or concentrated fruit juice with fruit puree and/or concentrated fruit puree is allowed in the production of fruit juice made from concentrate.
9. concentrated fruit juice (fruit juice concentrate): from the juice of one or more kinds by the physical removal of a specific proportion of the natural water content fruit extracted product. If the product is for sale to the final consumer, this withdrawal is at least 50% of the water content. Flavour, pulp and cells that were extracted from fruit species with appropriate physical procedures, must be restored in the concentrated fruit juice.
10 fruit juice extracted with water: the product obtained by the diffusion with water from either fleshy whole fruit, whose SAFT not with physical techniques can be used to extract or dried whole fruit.
11 dried fruit juice (fruit juice powder): a product that virtually the entire natural water content produced from the juice of one or more kinds of fruit through physical withdrawal.
12. fruit nectar: the spoilage, but unfermented product that by addition of water with or without the addition of sugars and/or honey to the products defined in paragraphs 8 to 11, to fruit puree and/or concentrated fruit puree or to a mixture of these products is made and complies with the requirements of annex 1. Without prejudice to Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims made on foods, OJ No L 404 of 30 12 2006, as last amended by Regulation (EC) No. 1047/2012, OJ No. L 310, the 9.11.2012, can in the production of fruit NECTARS without added sugars or with reduced energy content of sugar under Regulation (EC) No. 1333/2008 on food additives, OJ No. L 354 of 31.12.2008, as last amended by Regulation (EC) No. 438/2013, OJ No. L 129 of the 14.5.2013 be replaced wholly or partially by sweeteners. Flavour, pulp and cells that were extracted from fruit species with appropriate physical procedures, must be restored in the fruit nectar."
2. paragraphs 2 and 3 and headings are:
Section 2 (1) for fruit juices must match that of the juice obtained from the fruit of the Brix value and may not be changed except in blends with juice fruit species.
(2) the Mindestbrixwert fixed in annex 2 for restored juice and recovered pulp covers not the soluble dry matter of may be added optional ingredients and food additives.
§ 3. Only the following ingredients may be added to the products referred to in Z 8 to 12 in section 1:
1. vitamins and minerals, in the framework of Regulation (EC) No 1925/2006 on the addition of vitamins and minerals and of certain other substances to foods, OJ No. 404 of 30.12.2006, as last amended by Regulation (EC) no 1169/2011, OJ No. L 304 of the 22.11.2011 approved 2. Regulation (EC) were approved No. 1333/2008 food additives, 3 plus: a) of fruit juice, fruit juice from concentrate or concentrated fruit juice: fruit-nutritional restoration flavour, pulp and cells;
(b) in the case of grape juice: again added tartaric acid salts;
(c) in the case of fruit nectar: fruit-nutritional restoration flavour, pulp and cells, sugars and/or honey up to 20% of the total weight of the finished products and/or sweeteners;
(d) with the § 5 ABS. 3 lit a referred products: sugar types and/or honey;
(e) for the defined in § 1 Z 8 to 12 products to the correction of acidic taste: lemon juice or lime juice and/or concentrated lemon and/or lime juice up to 3 g / l juice, expressed as citric acid anhydride;
"f) in tomato / tomato - / Paradeissaft and tomato / tomato - Paradeissaft from concentrate: salt, spices and aromatic herbs."
3. sections 4 and 5 are eliminated; the previous sections 6 to 12 get the paragraph designation "paragraph 4" to "§ 10.".
4. paragraph 4 is (new) first sentence:
„§ 4. ' To produce the article 1 products described Z 8 to 12 following treatments and substances are allowed in without prejudice to article 3: '
5. in section 4 No. 2 (new) "§ 1 No. 5 lit. is the expression a and b"by the expression"§ 1 No. 8 lit. a and b"replaced.
6. in paragraph 4 (new) accounts for the digits 4 to 6; the previous paragraphs 7 to 13 are the paragraphs 5 to 11.
7 paragraph 4 Z 4 (new):
"4. enzyme preparations: Pektinasen (to the splitting of pectin), Proteinases (to the cleavage of proteins), and Amylases (to reduce strength), the requirements of Regulation (EC) no 1332/2008 on food enzymes, OJ" No. L 354 of 31.12.2008, as last amended by Regulation (EC) No. 1056/2012, OJ No. L 313 of the 13.11.2012 match;"
8 paragraph 4 Z 7 (new):
"7 activated clays as adsorptive clay;"
9. in section 4, Z 10 (new) is the phrase "the directives of the European Community for materials and articles intended to come into contact with foodstuffs" by the phrase "of Regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004 on materials and articles which do this are intended, to come into contact with foodstuffs OJ" No. L 338 of 13.11.2004, as last amended by Regulation (EC) No. 596/2009, OJ No. L 188 of the Astronomy "replaced.
10. in § 4 Z 11 (new) is the phrase "the directives of the European Community for materials and articles intended to come into contact with foodstuffs" by the phrase "of Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004" replaced.
11. in paragraph 4 (new) is after 11 Z the point replaced with a comma and following Z 12 added:
12. in article 5, paragraph 1 (new), the expression is "§ 1 Z 5 to 8" by the expression "§ 1 Z 8 to 12" replaced.
13 paragraph 2 is in section 5 (new) paragraph labeled (3).
14 paragraph 5 paragraph 2 (new):
"(2) in the case of the production of fruit juice, fruit puree and fruit NECTARS are listed with the corresponding new objective term or the commercial description of each the fruit, you are in Appendix 2 with their botanical names to use specified types of fruit. Fruit species not listed in Appendix 2, the correct botanical or common name be used."
15 § 5 ABS. 3 lit. b (new) is as follows:
"b) fruit juice that is made from apples or pears."
16 paragraph 6 paragraph 2 (new):
"(2) in the case of products from two or more kinds of fruit, except for the use of lemon juice or lime juice in accordance with § 3, the new objective term must consist of indicating the types of fruit used in descending order of volume of contained fruit juices or the contained fruit marks according to the indications in the list of ingredients."
17. in article 7, paragraph 1 (new), the expression is "§ 1 Z 5 to 8" by the expression "§ 1 Z 8 to 12" replaced.
18 § 7 para 1 subpara 1 (new) is required; the previous Z 2 to 4 become Z 1 to 3.
19. in article 7, paragraph 2 (new), the expression is "§ 1 Z 5 to 8" by the expression "§ 1 Z 8 to 12" replaced.
20 paragraph 7 para 3 (new):
"(3) be concentrated fruit juice (fruit juice concentrates), the (das) is not intended to be the final consumers, lemon juice, lime juice or pursuant to Regulation (EC) no 1333/2008 approved Acidifier be, to indicate their presence and their amount in the labelling is." This is on the packaging, on a label attached to the packaging, or in an accompanying document to attach."
21 § 7 (new) the following paragraph 4 is added:
"(4) a claim that no sugar was added to fruit juices, or an indication to go out where it is that you the consumer have the same meaning, may only be made where the product contains no added Monosaccharides or disaccharides or other food, for its sweetening properties used, including sweeteners in accordance with Regulation (EC) No. 1333 / 2008." "The following note sugar are inherently contained in fruit nectar, is so also on the packaging or a label associated with it to lead:"Sugar naturally contains"."
22 paragraph 9 (new):
"§ 9 (1) products, which before 28 October 2013 in accordance with the fruit juice regulation Federal Law Gazette II No. 83/2004 as amended by regulation BGBl. II placed no 441/2010, on the market or labelled, were allowed until 28 April 2015 in traffic."
(2) the indication "from the 28 April 2015, fruit juices contain no added sugar" is allowed until 28 October 2016. It is in the same field of vision as the new objective term in article 1 products referred to Z 8 to 11 to install."
23. the article 10 (new) is added:
"2012/12/EU directive to amend Directive 2001/112/EC on fruit juices and certain similar products intended for human consumption, OJ L 115 of 27, corrected by OJ No. L 31 of Jan 31, 2012."
24 Appendix 1 is as follows:
SPECIAL PROVISIONS RELATING TO FRUIT NECTARS
Fruit nectar from
Minimum content of fruit juice or fruit pulp (in % vol. of the finished product)
I. fruits with acidic juice, which are not suitable for immediate consumption:
Black currant berries/currants
White currant berries/currants
Red currant berries/currants
Lemons and limes
other fruits of this category
II. used or very aromatic fruit or fruits which contain much fruit pulp with juice that is not suitable for immediate consumption:
Cherimoyas, cinnamon apples
other fruits of this category
III. fruit juice suitable for immediate consumption:
Citrus fruits except lemons and limes
other fruits of this category
25 Appendix 2 is as follows:
Common name of the fruit
Mindestbrixwerte for feedback dilute fruit juice and back diluted fruit puree
Malus domestica Borkh.
Prunus armeniaca L.
Musa x paradisiaca L. (except Mehlbananan)
Black currant/currant (*)
Ribes nigrum L.
Vitis vinifera L., or their hybrids of Vitis labrusca L. or their hybrids
Citrus x paradisi Macfad.
Psidium guajava L.
Citrus limon (l.) Burm.f.
Mangifera indica L.
Citrus sinensis (l.) Osbeck
Passion fruit (*)
Passiflora edulis Sims
Prunus persica (l.) Batsch var. persica
Pyrus communis L.
Pineapple of comosus (l.) Merr.
Rubus idaeus L.
Sour cherry/cherries (*)
Prunus cerasus L.
Fragaria x ananassa Duch.
Tomato (tomato) (*)
Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.
Citrus reticulata Blanco
For those with an asterisk (*) marked products, the juice be generated, as will a minimum value for the relative density, based on water at 20 / 20 ° C, determined. "For the two asterisked (*) marked products produced as pulp, only an uncorrected Mindestbrixwert (without acid correction) is determined."