216. Regulation of the Federal Chancellor, modifies the Ordinance, the basic training for the staff of the resort area (basic training regulation-BKA)
Is prescribed on the basis of sections 25 to 31 of the official service Corporation Act of 1979 (BDG 1979), BGBl. No. 333, as amended and of section 67 of the contract staff Act 1948 (VBG 1948), BGBl. No. 86, as amended:
The regulation of the Federal Chancellor on the basic training for the staff of the resort area (basic training regulation-BKA), Federal Law Gazette II No. 248/2009, is amended as follows:
1. paragraph 1 paragraph 1 together with the heading:
"The scope of application
1. (1) this regulation lays down the basic training for officials in the resort area of the Federal Chancellery, that 1948 or dienstvertraglicher are agreements required under the contract staff act, to complete a basic training, or according to official Service Act 1979 is the successful completion of a basic training as a nomination or definitely position requirement.
"The resort area in the sense of this regulation includes the following training areas: 1 central leadership of the Federal Chancellery (including equal treatment advocacy, Permanent Mission to the OECD and KommAustria) 2 Austrian State Archives 3. asylum Court, from effect Federal 4. Data Protection Commission, from effect DPA."
2. § 2 para 2 No. 4 is: "comprehensive 4. knowledge of the workings of the resorts, the Austrian State institutions and of the European Union and outsourced management areas" 3. § 3 is together with the heading:
"Training manager/training manager, mentor/mentor, lecturer
§ 3 (1) 1 in the training area of the central leadership of the Federal Chancellery is training manager/head of Education Director / Head of human resources Department of the Office of the Federal Chancellor or the him with this task entrusted representative/representative, 2nd in the education area of the Austrian State Archives Director / Head of the personnel and Administration Directorate, 3rd in the training area of the asylum court or from the effect of the Federal Administrative Court Director / Executive Director , 4th in the training area of the data protection Commission or effect of the DPA Director / Head of the Commission for data protection or data protection authority or who is of him with this task entrusted representative/representatives.
(2) the training manager / head of the training has to offer every/each trainees providing a mentor / a mentor from the circle of the staff of the respective training area. In the mentor model the care and promotion of staff held an Executive or a from this named suitable experienced force. The exercise of its function as a mentor/mentor is voluntary. In the case of the order of a judge / a judge of the Supreme Administrative Court to the / m mentor/mentor, this has to be made by the President the President of the Supreme Administrative Court and may be revoked at any time by this / m.
(3) as a lecturer (Lecturer) in the individual modules qualified staff are to be used. "
4. § 4 paragraph 2 is: "(2) basic education is carried out on the basis of different requirements for workplaces of 1 use and remuneration groups A1, v1 for legally uses;"
2. use and remuneration groups A1, v1 for other uses;
3. use and remuneration groups A1, v1 for the archive service;
4. usage or remuneration groups A2, B, v2 for the administrative and accounting services;
5. usage or remuneration groups A2, B, v2 for the archive service;
6 use and remuneration groups A3 and A5, C, D, v3 and v4;
7 use and remuneration groups A3 and A5, C, D, v3 and v4 for the archive service;
8 remuneration group h1, h2 and h3 either entirely or partially separated."
5. § 5 para 2, 3 and 4 are:
"(2) the training in the individual subjects is carried out in the form of training modules. The individual modules are as 1st, 2nd electronic learning (e-learning system), 3. housework, 4. self-study or a combination of these forms of training to make.
(3) the participation of training modules in accordance with par. 2 Nos. 1 and 2 is regarded as service.
(4) the theoretical training is to complete extent depending on the requirements on the work of trainees / of the trainees for jobs of below use and remuneration groups in the following: 1 A1 and v1, 200 to 280 hours.
2. A2 and v2, 190 and 240 hours;
3. A3 to A5 / v3 and v4, 170 to 220 hours;
4. h1, h2 and h3, 60 to 90 hours' 6 § 5 par 5 No. 2 is: "2. are part of the educational programme offered by the school of administration of the Federal Government and" 7 § 6 para 1 No. 2 is: "2 possibly over a period of up to two months on one workstation (rotational work) from the master workstation-various" 8 § 7 para 1 is:
"Section 7 (1) has the training manager / training manager to create a training plan for basic education for each student/s. In the creation of the training plan / line managers as well as the are apprentices to be included. The personal circumstances are adequately taken into account. of official and business interests"
9. in article 7, paragraph 3, the last sentence is omitted.
10 § 10 para 1 and 2 are:
"(1) for each training area a service examination Commission is appointed, whose Mitglieder operate as Einzelprüferinnen/Einzelprüfer or as members of a Review Tribunal." An Inspection Panel consists of one / a Chairman and two other members.
(2) the Chairman and the other members of the Service Committee shall be appointed for a term of five years. In the training area of the Federal Administrative Court the Chairperson of the Service Committee from the District of judges/judges is appointed."
11 paragraph 11 paragraph 2:
"(2) the deduction has be carried out by the training manager / head of the education after the implementation of an equivalence - and convenience test of the service authority or the personnel agency. By way of derogation from the equivalence - and appropriateness test in the training area of the Federal Administrative Court for family of use and remuneration groups A, A1, v1, B be carried out A2 or v2 by the President / the President of the Supreme Administrative Court has."
12. in article 12 shall be added following paragraph 3 to 5:
"(3) § 1 para 1, § 2 para 2 Z 4, § 3 para 1 and para 3, § 4 para 2, § 5 para 2, 3, 4 and paragraph 5 Z 2, § 6 ABS. 1 Z 2, article 7, paragraph 1 and 3, article 10, paragraph 1 and appendices 1 and 2 as amended by Federal Law Gazette II No. 216/2013 with 1 August 2013 into force."
(4) § 3 para 2, § 10 par. 2, article 11 par. 2 and the Appendix 3 as amended by Federal Law Gazette II No. 216/2013 with 1 January 2014 into force.
(5) basic training, which were started before August 1, 2013, will be completed in accordance with valid until August 1, 2013."
13. the facilities are: