134. Federal law that modifies the Penal Code
The National Council has decided:
The criminal code, Federal Law Gazette No. 60/1974, amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 116/2013, is amended as follows:
1 in § 278a 2 does not apply in the Z turn "or significant impact on politics or business".
2. in the section 278d paragraph 1 the phrase is "six months up to five years" replaced by the phrase "from one to ten years" and deleted the last sentence.
3. in the section 278d, after paragraph 1 of the following paragraph 1a is inserted:
"(1a) is also to be punished, who assets for"
1. someone else, from the he knows that she is committing acts referred to in paragraph 1, or 2 a member of a terrorist organization, which he knows to be aligned, committing the acts referred to in paragraph 1 provides or collects."
4. section 278d paragraph 2 replaces the reference to "Paragraph 1" with a reference to "paragraph 1 or paragraph 1a".