140. Federal law, which changes the State Teachers ' Service Law
The National Council has decided:
The Landeslehrer-Dienstrechtsgesetz (LDG 1984), BGBl. No 302/1984, as last amended by the Federal Law BGBl. N ° 24/2013, shall be amended as follows:
1. In § 27 (2), the third sentence reads:
" The head or head of a school may, for special reasons connected with the maintenance of school sites or a higher school organisation, be in addition to the management of one or more other general education institutions. Compulsory schools are entrusted. "
(2) The following paragraph 72 is added to § 123:
" (72) § 27 (2) in the version of the Federal Law BGBl. I n ° 140/2013 will enter into force on 1 September 2014. "
3. In the plant shall be of the type. The following paragraphs 14 and 15 are added:
" (14) The appointment requirements for use at a Polytechnic School shall also be considered to be fulfilled by a teaching degree at New Middle Schools or at primary schools.
(15) The appointment requirements for the management of several schools shall be deemed to have been met by a relevant teaching authority in one of the jointly run schools. "