143. Federal law amending the Plant Protection Products Act
The National Council has decided:
The Plant Protection Products Act 2011, BGBl. I No 10/2011, shall be amended as follows:
1. In § 15 (1) (1) (1), the following lit. N:
In accordance with § 18 (10), 11, 13, 14 or 15, plant protection products shall be placed on the market, "
2. In § 18, the following paragraphs 10 to 16 are added:
"(10) The placing on the market of plant protection products containing the active substance glyphosate is prohibited with regard to the indication" Sikcation ", provided that the harvested material is intended for food or feed purposes.
(11) The placing on the market of plant protection products containing at least one of the active substances clothianidin, thiamethoxam and imidacloprid is available with regard to the indication of winter wheat, winter conditions, winter triticale and winter rye (sowing between the following products: July and December), provided that the harvested crop is intended for food or feed purposes.
(12) The Register of Plant Protection Products pursuant to § 4 (2) shall be corrected by the Federal Office for Food Security in respect of the requirements of paragraphs 10 and 11 of its own motion.
(13) The period of grace referred to in Article 4 of Regulation (EU) No 485/2013 amending implementing Regulation (EU) No 540/2011 as regards the conditions for the authorisation of the active substances clothianidin, thiamethoxam and imidacloprid and the prohibition the use and sale of seed which has been treated with plant protection products containing these active substances (OJ L 327, 31.12.2002, p. No. OJ L 139 of 25.5.2013 S 12), shall be 1. October 2013.
(14) The period of application of the application. Article 46 of Regulation (EC) No 1107/2009 for plant protection products which does not comply with the requirements of paragraph 10 shall be determined by the date following the presentation of this Federal Act.
(15) The period of application of the application. Article 46 of Regulation (EC) No 1107/2009 for plant protection products which does not comply with the requirements of paragraph 11 shall be 1. October 2013.
(16) Authorisations within the meaning of Article 3 of Regulation (EU) No 485/2013 are not at least 1. "to be adapted in accordance with a new review by the European Commission."